twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CCC Shinji best bro

Shinji is cool in Extra.

Shinji is pretty cute.

shinji did nothing wrong

>Why is best boy being shilled

Dumb shiroukek

Shinji did nothing wrong.

Best boy and he did nothing wrong in any of his iterations.

Shinji is kawaii, and they better show shota Shinji off
even if it's just a shot of his little body going completely limp after Hakuno ends him

It's not just Shaft. The age of Shinji has officially begun.

JoJo?

>Virgin UBW vs Chad HF

>curbstomped
>killed by Sakura
HF is the route you learn to hate him, I actually liked him in the end of UBW enough to hope he didn't die.

>Chad

You should see his face when Saber owns Rider. No joke, as someone who normally hates Japanese comedy, his laugher getting quieter and quieter was one of the most genuinely hilarious scenes I've ever seen to come out of Japan.

shinji is a good boy in extra, literally
also he dies pretty soon

>Chad HF
>gets told to fuck off by a girl

Sakura...I don't get why she gets all the sympathy from white-knights on Sup Forums. FSN and F/Z is just written to make her out as the tragic heroine, when really she's just another huge slut and useless damsel in distress.

What are the main white knights justification? She was raped and went through worms training.

Okay, let's get this straight. She was never fucking raped. Nobody did it. Nobody did it. Nobody did it. Nobody did it. She fucked Shinji and several magi to satiate her lust.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Deep down she knew this, she's even raped Tohsaka Rin her own blood related sister. She knows she is a filthy whore and killed Shinji to hide the fact that she is doing it with him from Shirou.

And there's this other big ;_; you guys have with her. The supposedly worms torture training.

Objection! The worms training gave her immense power. Guess what she did with that huge power? She went out in the middle night and kill people. When Caster does the same thing everyone went 'that is morally wrong they are killing people for mana', but when Sakura does it for fun all of the sudden she is a tragic heroine? She just wanted to act all weak and meek to seduce Shirou. This bitch cunt just wants to steal Shirou from Rin because of her jealousy.

The story was written to make that slut Sakura look like a tragic heroine. Objectively, both Seiba and Rin are far better character than Sakura. At least they have the decency to take action decisively instead of crying infront of Shirou, and if they have the same power and mana like Sakura they would have won the war without Shirou plothax help.

Why the fuck do people like Shinji? He has the worst attitude ever and never really redeems himself. There is literally nothing good about that weak wakame faggot

>3d 22hr

Because Shinji in Fate/Extra is just a 8 year old shota gaming prodigy who has no idea how real the Holy Grail war is. He literally does nothing wrong, he's just a rightfully smug kid.

CCC Shinji is much nicer.
While this isn't a CCC adaptation, from the latest PV, we can see he has a slightly bigger role than he did in Extra. So they're probably setting up expectations for that with this shilling.

It's /wakame/ time boys

Shinji is best boy. He sure looks suave here.

wtf are you talking about in HF you actually feel something for him because of his inner monologue, they way rin treats him after all that is shit. He suffered in his own way.

How dramatic will his death be bros.
Will Nasu do him justice and have Hakuno cry his eyes out?

Because Shinji is the best, and doesn't he deserve the best studio (SHAFT) to animate him?

Yeah poor kid, he can't use magic, granpa is mean to him boo hoo.
I guess he's justified in raping his sister and backstab the only real friend he's got.

CCC. No one unironically likes FSN Shinji though it's just memes.

CCC Shinji is best boy.

More Shinji means more based Anego so its all good with me

Extra Shinji is unironically great.

youtube.com/watch?v=-o3spiMQNbc

>from the latest PV, we can see he has a slightly bigger role than he did in Extra
????
In the original game he's also in the same class as Hakuno, and he leads you out of the "fake" school when everything goes to shit. That's the same as the PV.

>he leads you out of the "fake" school when everything goes to shit
Did you even play the game, because this never happens.

Well, fuck, then. Because I remember none of that. I don't remember him leading you out of school. Are you absolutely sure it happens? Maybe it's CCC thing? Because Hakuno doesn't really interact with Shinji much before summoning his Servant.

I do remember seeing him run to that special door and you following behind him. It's been years so I guess I might not remember that part perfectly.

You didn't expect SHAFT to shill a Hiroshi Kamiya character?

I think that was Leo, not Shinji

That's Leo. The generic NPC guy sees Leo go through the dungeon door, and follows him. He dies. Hakuno follows the generic NPC guy. Shinji plays no part.

Shaft shills Shinji by the seashore.

I dont know.

Dumb secondary.

I think you've mistaken Shinji for Sakura.

because Hiroshi Kamiya basically lives in their office(and so does Miyuki Sawashiro)

>Why is SHAFT shilling a character voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya so much?

Because Shinji is the real hero.