Shokugeki no Soma

Today is Alice's birthday. Say something nice about her.

She and Doggo make a good couple.

I love Alice!

she's better than Onodera

she's a worthless whore

there isn't stated that they're couple right? it's just implications

happy birthday, best girl.

he literally won being her future husband in a cooking fight, without realizing it, in a ln

aw shit more details plox, spoilers even. I'll never read LN anyway

don t even watch the show but she's hot.Anyone have lewd pics?

1, I'm just aware of the fact, I wouldn't read a ln either. 2, you type like a bitch.

Best eyes in the series. Also wtf is wrong with her torso in that pic?

>you type like a bitch.
that's very rude you know

How does this pic make you feel?

Like giving her the knot.

prefer the school uniform desu

Are manga spoilers coming out tonight?

Like I have the need to breed. With her.

Hnnnnnnghhhhhh

Alice a best. I want a threesome with her and her cousin.

I don't think you can handle all this flesh.

I wish I could give her birthday spankings

Dog is going to marry this.

maybe one day alice will beat hishoko in an eleven popularity poll
she has lost for years though

Did the author did another interview on the radio a few days ago? If so then are there translations?

Holy shit she is ugly. Worst girl and worst female character in the entire series.

Gives me the urge to procreate

No. That would be Megumi

Don't forget overrated as fuck and baby's first meme girl.

I dont like Rindo but I'd still bust a nut for her

All haters should fucking go to hell

Reminder that Soma will NOT be on the cover of Volume 28.

Wrong.

Wasn't there a hint that made it sound like it would be Saitou? Something about serene manliness?

Friendly reminder that Shinomiya did not deserve to be on that volume cover.

After Takumi marries Megumi, Isami will fuck her with his superior penis. This is CANON.

Nice try Isami, prepare to get BLACKED

>Implying he wont fuck both

user, he is a beta cuck. Back in the day he was even trying to get his waifu and his brother to fuck.

Thats cause Isami has been getting pussy all his life and just wants his brother to stop being autistic for one second and lose his virginity. You're mistaking kindness for being a beta.

Happy birthday ojou-sama!!!

Erina is beautiful!

Meh

She is but that colouring is trash.

The student learns from the teacher!

And nothing happened because Takumi is too much of a Purityfag, he should stop that and just dick all the thirsty bitches following him around that includes Mimasaka

Is Tosh utsukushii?

It's not that good but it's better than that colored version.

>she sees your dick

As soon as she stops referring to Denmark as "Scandinavia".

> tsundere trash
No thanks

She isn't trash unlike most tsunderes but if you don't like her then so be it.

Alice, happy birthday. I know you're busy being UNJUSTLY locked up after 'LOSING' OFF SCREEN. I'm really sorry that Tosh would rather spend two chapters on how Isshiki is cutting his apples in a precise way than give you a half chapter of cuteness. Anyway there's a voucher for 10 free tongue massages from me with your name on it. Hopefully it helps you ignore the people posting your shit tier cousin. Love ya baby

I'd rather have 20 chapters of Isshiki cutting up apples then to see this ugly bitch ever do anything. She belongs in that jail, along with all the other trash.

She's made for Hisako!

She such a shame we are getting chapters of interesting characters instead of some retarded caged bitch.

You are so right, we should post Isshikis instead.

Troubled Mads?

You played yourself. My ideal threesome is AlicexIsshikixMe

>Hey! She just acts like trash, talks like trash and looks like trash. But she isn't trash

Nice headcanon.

Oh yes I can.

Who is Soma's teacher? Are you referring to Erina-sensei?

Alice is hot

Both Alice and Erina are strangely good at licking....

Whores always are.

Erina is imagining that the cone is Saiba's big cock.

Alice and Erina are innocent and pure cinnamon rolls, not disgusting whores.

No one believes that with Alice, she fucks whatever. Dogs, Pajeets, anything goes.

Lies. Well except for Ryou maybe.

Kill yourself cause Megumi will be around every single chapter

Spoilers when?

>he thinks she doesn't fuck Pajeet as well.

Fucking bitch

Why is every girls so top tier but based naked apron gets stuck with such an ugly shit.

Spoilers are out

248: Clan Dropout

The theme of the second card is Shrimp. Eishi begins removing the veins from the shrimp and fries them in a hot skillet with butter, lemon juice and white wine. He then cuts up some potatoes and begins blanching them.

Isshiki meanwhile, says he plans on making a Japanese/Hawaiian Shrimp based dish. He cuts up some fresh mangos and turns them into a paste of sorts. He then adds soy sauce and sake to the manga paste, blending it all together. He adds the shrimp to a hot skillet along with the sauce mixture and lets it begin cooking.

Eishi: Cooking for your underclassman as usual eh, Isshiki?
Isshiki: Of course I am. And I have no intention of losing to you Tsukasa-senpai. My friends are counting on me to bring them another victory in this battle, so prepare yourself.
Eishi: Admirable indeed but I'm no Julio.
Isshiki:........

Eishi proceeds to bring out another ingredient which shocks everyone.

~Flashback~

Unknown man: Satoshi Isshiki, you are hereby removed from the Clan and you will never inherit any of it so long as you live.

!!!!! The past will be revealed !!!!!

Somei Saito unsheathes his blade on Volume 28's cover, out February 2nd. Look forward to it please.

He means Shino, hence the glasses.

Is that him in the middle? He should get his teeth fixed.

Her mom is hot

>Eishi: Admirable indeed but I'm no Julio.
>Isshiki:........

So about 2 more chapters for this fight. 1 chapter for Takumi v Rindo. 2 chapters for prep in final bout, and 4 chapters for final match. 10 chapters till we reach end of arc?

NTR

She is cute I guess.

isn't it too soon for spoilers?

Yep. That is just his headcannon

Not shit, sherlock.

What do I do guys I'm in love with Erina and I'm depressed that she will never be with me

Real spoilers

Isshiki put Nene's dad in the shadow realm. Shadow shokugekis were forbidden so his family disowned him. Isshiki knows he can't win so he challenges Tsukasa to one to wear down his energy for Erina and Soma.

I would pay all the money in the world to watch this threesome

>wanting to watch a threesome where 2/3 are ugly

Why.

We don't care, Hisako.

Alice isn't ugly but yea I do agree Ryo is.

Best girl.
I hope that idiot author realizes that Megumi is trash and deserves to be left out of the cast.

Both Erina and Alice are best girls, right?

Erina>>>>Alice. Sorry anons but its the truth.

No both are equally perfect. But yea Erina is superior to Alice.

>official art
why is this shit allowed? I don't give a fuck about cooking, why doesn't the author just start drawing hentai? I want to see Erina getting fucked

Too bad for you it's not happening, m8.

Theres already doujins and some are actually prettty good.