Mikochi Fanclub

Is it normal to have a crush on Mikochi? She somehow has a naturally seductive air. I find her mature, feminine personality extremely sexy.

user, she's a tiny potato.

But she's so pretty!

IMAGINE

Nendoroids when?

Since when was Mio so small?

They're hobbits

No buts. Love can't exist between man and thumb-sized potato.

It appears that you have aired feelings worthy of suspicion, my good sir.

What??!!!!

>Information that she's extremely popular is pretty much thrown into the viewer's face
>Is it normal to have a crush on Mikochi?
Of course it is, you silly.

Sen is superior.

user! Thank you!

But is she just popular as a reliable friend and motherly figure, or do people have crushes on her? If not, I'm still the odd one out!

It is bound to for at least some people to have a crush or two on her. Just think about it, it'd be weird if no one had one.

Why are raven haired girls so damn superior this season? We have Mikochi, Tomoyo from the new CCS, the lesbo from Citrus, 80's throwback manager-lover, Antarctica and a couple more I forgot about.
All perfect GOTS candidates.

Sen is kinda ugly.

uck off with this potato meme

It's those puffy cheeks, I tell ya.

That's no potato
This is potato

I like the blonde singer.

She's a SLUT!

Don't talk this way about Konju, she is no slut!

You're a slut.

Bite your tongue, Conju is pure.

You can't be that much of an attention whore without being a slut. I'm really sorry for your loss and I hate to be the one who has to tell you this, but that is simply how the world works.

Well fuck you too

Don't do that, that's what he wants because he's a slut.

Hey, nothing wrong with liking sluts.

Oh God, you are right, that cheeky bastard!

I assure you my extensive knowledge on detecting sluts has nothing to do with being a slut myself.

She's a tiny Mio :3

Your assurances mean nothing, slut.

Well, I can assure you you're a slut.

Don't talk about my wife that way

she already has a wife

Wrong, she's Hakumei's wife.

yes thats what i said user can you read

I think he thinks Hakumei's male

very silly user

That's fucking trash.

That's no potato, that's a marshmallow. There's a significant difference.

I can't believe that Mikochi is fucking dead

No! Don't crush Mikochi! She's small and delicate.

Sorry, user, it's just the more your wife covers up, the better she looks.

Basically, they just love to work, drink, eat, and tell stories. The biggest difference though is that Hobbits are known for their hairy leather clodhoppers and these bite sized waifus basically just have tiny ankles with toes on them. I also have doubts they could kill an orc or carry a ring across the continent in a reasonable amount of time.

Not just that but she she's a gorgeous and popular singer, you know she's only into microchads and doesn't settle for anyone with less than three centimeters of throbbing meat to pound her with. Probably isn't a stranger to a good ol' fashioned gangbang either.

Ah, I see you're very familiar with slut sleuthing as well.

You think she also sings when she's taking a shit? If anyone shows up while she's in the can do they stand outside the window and listen to her sweet voice singing inbetween the strains and grunts?

Jam her up my pee hole

She only puts on that kind of show for Hakumei.

>three centimeters of throbbing meat to pound her with
Aren't they like 9cm tall?

Wasn't exactly a hard case to crack, did you hear the way she moaned as she brought that spoonful of pear jam to her lips? There's no way she hasn't throated so much trouser sausage her gag reflex is but a distant memory. She could probably swallow a Tootsie Roll whole.
Ironic isn't it? Such a tiny girl being such a size queen. It's not too uncommon though, especially with fairies. Some of those bitches can take full sized men.

Holy shit, Sen is cute. I need more images of her.

No, Mikochi is the one into Chads. That's why she'll string along Hakumei forever but never date her. She's what normal people call a "bitch."