I've watched episode one of Darling in the Franxxx

I've watched episode one of Darling in the Franxxx

When does it get fun?

It doesn't but it's got some pink girl with horns and that's why we watch it

it doesn't

Sorry nerd but fun is for faggots, Darling is for us Chads who appreciate manimes.

>watched
you dont simply WATCH Darling in the Franxxx. you EXPERIENCE it

I don't think there is any fun to be had.

it doesn't
it's a generic A-1 production masked with a coat of Trigger paint
it's not a fun, creative show like KLK or TTGL

>he doesn't know who the staff is

When you stop being a faggot.

never

I'd like to know too, this first episode was disappointing. Story seems cliché, main characters look annoying, character design is meh. Only good things are the ost, the animation and the robot designs, which look cool.
Also what the hell is the cringy gimmick about ? You must pilot a robot with a girl bent over before you ? Seriously ?
I mean you cannot possibly have a serious story with this, at least have the decency to make it fun.

>The manga is written by the master himself.
It's bound to be fun eventually, tho not in the way you expect.

You have shit taste.

Who is it written by?

>the master
You cannot possibly mean... Hideaki ?

>>>written
You mean drawn right?

It either hasn't yet or won't get fun.

But panties dude, that's a laugh riot

It's by some guy named Code:000. Who the fuck is that?

I did mean drawn.

Literally episode 2

When will Anons come up with new trolling material? After 10 years Sup Forums seems like a sitcom on perpetual repeat.

Who knew that a show about mech suits powered by sex would be so boring

It's not a """fun""" show, it's a deep mature experience. If you can't handle sexual themes, you should just go back to Dragonball if you want ""fun"""

Read the manga, it is much further already, better world building and great images. Ok, there are nipples, which is rather difficult to endure.

We all know you're full of shit and only pretending as if "oh i'm new to this thing, and i'm being totally unbiased, and there's no ulterior motive with this post :3"

That being said, episode 1 is pretty fun, but the fun really gets going in episode 2.

>there are nipples, which is rather difficult to endure

The manga is fucking awful, this artist really can't capture the mood of facial expressions in the most interesting scenes, and he really can't draw the characters faces well either, it's terrible.

>episode 1 is pretty fun
Yeah I was pissing myself from excitement, truly

oh hey it's to love ru

>mcs face goes minimalist when he sees naked female
Garbage
>Ok, there are nipples, which is rather difficult to endure.

>original
I wish I knew user.

>tries to criticize a show with literal memes without any real significance
>is a pop team epic shitter

Wow, that is well made. I am sure, my sarcasm was also obvious, right ... right ?

>arguments are memes

It's anime original you twat.
Code:000 is the name of the creative team, which is basically the ex gainax dudes and the manga is just a supplemental adaption.

sauce?

Pop team pipiku

Bobo Nemi Mimi

>When you are so buttmad that people keep making threads about a single decent show among the other seasonal shit that you make another thread to call it shit

generic shit-flinging is not an argument
>Story seems cliché
Why, what cliché? Where did you see this before?
>main characters look annoying
Again, why?
>character design is meh
What does meh even mean? Don't you know better words to explain yourself?

what age are the kids

>Where did you see this before?
Where did I see high shchoolers in mechas fighting aliens/giant monsters ? Hm I wonder.

>Again, why?
MC is a typical brooding beta with no immediate redeeming feature, doesn't look fun, not does he seem to possess any particular trait which would make him interesting.
Pink haired bitch is the typical strange outsider quirky girl you're supposed to worship because she's cool and beautiful but just comes up as cringy and overall stupid.

>What does meh even mean?
It doesn't look cool, interesting or particularly beautiful.

How does she come off as cringy? What the fuck?

>you taste good

How would you make her non-cringy

Silly user, their age is the same as their number. Main girl is an extremely developed sexual infant demon and the 666 guy is an unaging incarnation of Satan. Don't you know anything?

Make her normal ?

>Where did I see high shchoolers in mechas fighting aliens/giant monsters ? Hm I wonder.
Most anime plots have been seen tens of times before, and clearly the premise of the show doesn't stop there.
>MC is a typical brooding beta with no immediate redeeming feature, doesn't look fun, not does he seem to possess any particular trait which would make him interesting.
Pink haired bitch is the typical strange outsider quirky girl you're supposed to worship because she's cool and beautiful but just comes up as cringy and overall stupid.
From your criticism of MC, I get you never watched episode 2 hell you probably didn't even watch episode 1. since he starts to look like he's growing some kind of balls.
I can understand your point on 0ni, although not wanting to be molested by a smoking hot half-monster girl makes you a HUGE faggot
>It doesn't look cool, interesting or particularly beautiful.
How are mechas with very accentuated humanoid and feminine features not interesting at the very least?

>the premise of the show doesn't stop there
Well from episode 1 it kinda does. There is no exposition on the society except for the fact they don't have names and shit (wew fascism).

>I get you never watched episode 2
I will, and I did watch episode 1.

>he starts to look like he's growing some kind of balls.
Makes me feel a bit better.

>not wanting to be molested by a smoking hot half-monster girl makes you a HUGE faggot
I'm all in for getting molested but this bitch gets on my nerves.

>How are mechas with very accentuated humanoid and feminine features not interesting at the very least?
I said in my very first post that the robots were cool, I'm complaining about the characters, they look bland as shit.