3x3 thread now that image posting is back

3x3 thread now that image posting is back.

1/1

no bully

8/8 best fucking taste I've seen in a 3x3 thread, OP.

7/8 since when are fun anime allowed in 3x3 threads
2/9
7/9

Hello friends

1/4 Either a girl or a gay
2/6
3/3
2/3 21st century anime
2/2 20th century anime
3/3 manga
3/4 movies
2/2 shorts/ova
0/0 hentai

did you fucking make this in paint? why does it look like shit
2/5 btw

I got lazy one day and didn't really put a lot of effort into my updated 3x3. I just resized my new picks and layered them on top of the ones I didn't want in my 3x3 anymore. Gomen user, I had too much coursework at the time.

>>>/MAL/

Care to elaborate?

You have shitty normalfag taste.

Why thank you user.

If you actually used these threads you'd realise this isn't anywhere close to newfag tastes. It's an ugly 3x3 but the anime in it are all good. Though it's not quite "3x3 composed entirely of obscure shorts because I'm too far gone" good

I didn't say "newfag." I said "normalfag." There's a difference, newfag.

It's a trivial difference you cantankerous faggot

It really isn't, and you're only proving my point.

Why do you have to be this way user? That's a non sequitur, you're not proving your argument at all.

No it isn't you stupid fuck. Lurk more and fuck off.

what's the boxing one?

Is this a joke?

never heard of that one

It's Ashita no Joe friend. One of only two boxing anime that isn't subpar.

And yes, Ganbare Genki was subpar. I don't know how someone could stomach 35 episodes of that garbage.

thanks mate

1/1 is OP a nostalgic girl?
2/3
1/3
3/4

>is OP a nostalgic girl?
Are you some kind of faggot that doesn't watch mahou shoujo anime?

pretty sure that the people who actually like them are the faggots here.

Don't spoonfeed blatant fucking newfags you retard.

Nah, they're just people with better taste than (You).

i start to prefer people who simply list lain, bebop and lotgh. there no way in hell that anyone could possibly believe that garbage like doremi, sailormoon, lunlun and minky momo (outside of like 2 ovas) are anything but utter garbage. at least utena or sakura you can kinda defend based on visual direction alone. but whatever floats you boat, my mentally disabled friend.

Seems like you just have shit taste, pal. Sorry that Doremi isn't "deep" or "philosophical" enough for you.

Minky Momo is one of the best TV anime of the 1980s. Watch real cinema if cartoons aren't your thing

not much of an accomplishment considering how absolutely atrocious the average 80s tv show was, especially when compared to both 70s and 90s. youre also wrong, by the way.

Sorry about your shitty opinions, user. The 80s were actually the best decade for anime, and magical girl shows are fucking great.

what the 80s were good for are movies and a handful of ovas. it was probably the aesthetic high point of the artform, but that doesnt change the fact that almost all tv shows were complete trash. this isnt even about taste, its a scientifically proven fact. now fuck off and sniff aikos pantsu or something.

fart on my dick teen

6/6
Utter shit.
3/3
17/17
4/4
5/6
0/2

the only difference between mahou shoujou and shonen is the fact that the protag wears a skirt instead of pants. youre in no position to call anyone a teenager.

>almost all tv shows were complete trash
This just isn't even fucking true. It was the best period for mecha anime and comedy anime. There were also tons of great shoujo shows during that era.

Not true at all. mahou shoujo anime are episodic, while battle shonen are serial. Battle shonen are plot driven while mahou shoujo focus on character interaction. They also lean more towards slice-of-life than action/adventure. They're nothing alike, really. You don't seem very familiar with either genre.

Get out faggot; taste is not allowed in 3x3 threads

If someone posted a 3x3 that looked like that I'd call them a newfag and a pleb.

>It was the best period for mecha anime and comedy anime
not even close. but thats why i specifically said that ALMOST ALL of them were complete trash, not all. bear in mind that most of the non shit mecha anime youre referring to are probably ovas or movies.
>comedy anime
thats a better joke than what most of the filler ridden "comedy anime" pulled during the 80s.
>mahou shoujo anime are episodic, while battle shonen are serial. Battle shonen are plot driven while mahou shoujo focus on character interaction
jesus christ youre fucking retarded.

>most of the non shit mecha anime youre referring to are probably ovas or movies
No, every mecha TV show from the 80s ranges from dumb fun to masterpiece.

Re:Zero/5

>>>/teen/

cute

so they rank from "they are bad but ill pretend that they arent for the sake of the argument" to "masterpieces". good to know. go ahead and list hte masterpieces, because i sure as hope that it isnt zz, gorg, layzner, votoms, ideon or mospeada. i hope you at least have enough braincells to list orguss, but i highly doubt it.

I've taken shits that were easier on the eyes

Ideon
Xabungle
Dagram
Macross
Votoms
Gorg
ZZ

fucking hell this is bad.

Says the faggot posting Takagi. Your opinion is invalid.

fart on my dick

Is that one on the bottom right the scat nurse hentai?

7/7

7/7

7/7

9/9

8/8
Need to watch chibi doing cute things in an apocalypse

-1 KnK
-0.5 Durararararararararararararara
6.5/8

6/6

-1 Psycho Pass
-1 Re;Zero
6/8

No; middle right is

why the FUCK didn't you rate my 3x3

Holy fucking shit you do have a terrible taste

Im so sorry for you dude

>those digits
>Satan in the center
Oh shit.

Name of the bottom visual 2 rows of visual novels.