Bookwalker drm cracked

this will be finished soon, not completed yet tho.

are there release groups/individuals/ who want this? dunno if i should make this public ...

Do it faggot or at least give it to someone that can archive and share the files.

And why should I care? All of Bookwalker's stuff is already on Amazon and Amazon's DRM has been cracked for years.

> or at least give it to someone

thats what i am asking about. do you know someone? i dont ...

Post it on jcafe.

I rip some stuff frome bookwalker, I'd be interested in it.

Thanks mate, can't wait for them to drop desktop reader

Yes, I do. I am the leader and representative of onii-sama TL. Although we already have our sources..

OP

Whatever you do, don't release it in public

Someone in the Ryu no Oshigoto threads has been looking for it to rip the English LN.
He left a mail behind in case someone comes up with a solution.
[email protected]

If you release it publicly they'll almost immediately patch it and fuck up for all scanlator groups that are using this vulnerability.

Can you release something already? It's been like a year.

>BonL
Disgusting, bow to the BosL master race.

Download everything and dump it on mado

They won't patch it, desktop reader isn't being developed anymore. They'll just ban it

I would like to request 女王様の絵師 / Queen's Artist or at least v4, if you could.

Really? And how does that work?

Or just go to theirs IRC and ask there.

Maybe someone from the goddess might be interested.

I remember there was an uproar over them prohibiting raw uploads and prioritizing translated stuff. I'm assuming that's not the case anymore?

Raws are still blocked.

sorry meant to (You)

How would one go about contacting you to acquire said tool once finished?

Yes, that's me. I did finish the OCR but a proper rip is always better. Especially for future releases.

How does it works? Do you need running desktop app or just point it to encrypted epub?

you will receive mail

anybody else contact
[email protected]

Thanks.