Index Season 3

Misaka is best character. The best kamachi has ever made. Times ten thousand. And she's gonna carry season 3 with her cute goggles and cute love of touma and cute love of gekota and cute small version and cute BIRI BIRI! And then she's gonna make railgun D a success.

Other urls found in this thread:

manga24.net/detail/momoko-manual/chapter-5
manga24.net/detail/return-hirose-natsume/chapter-2
youtube.com/watch?v=MYviyV9nccI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And yes misaka includes the original

Yeah no.

Yep. They're going to put misaka in the first episode of s3 just so people will stay tuned for the rest.

Ok this is worrying, I'm used to the nu-captcha but I can't seem to do this anymore
Did they link my gmail to this fucking shit? I'm on incognito

Obvious shitposter's thread, sage and move on.

This isn't a general, reddit kun

Same thread as yesterday.

Misaka will carry season 3, says misaka reassuring investors in season 3 success with valid and accurate method to save it

Misakafags once again proving themselves to be the most autistic of the lot.

Who doesn't love Misaka says Misaka with a valid backing behind her claim

Well, they were the ones who screeched the most both during the favorite character polls and tally.

real savior of season 3 coming through

>verification not required for next post
WTF?
THANK YOU LORD HIROSHIMOOT FOR BESTOWING UPON ME POWER TO POST BEST GIRL

Me.

how

>t. redditor

Sage.

Come again?

Is mangadex working yet? I tried to read the translation of the new Index chapter and nothing would load.

God this thread is bad.
Third rate, even. All 9 posters here are garbage.

She's going to be put into the first episode of s3, because she was actually in OT14.

Unless the first episode covers the "diplomatic" meeting between Necessarius and Sasha, which isn't that necessary to include right away.

So make a new one, how about a Kakine 3 word speech thread?

It would be nice though.

>redditor
>posts about the most normalfag waifu in Raildex
How ironic.

Do enough people even know the kind of shit Kakine would say to make a speech for him? The Touma ones are BS enough as it is. An Accelerator one would be amusing.

We need a true number one thread.

Both would be amusing actually. We can do it like this: user posts 3 words for Kakine and Accel. In the namefield they add who's 3 word speech they're doing. It'll be fun

She's a fun character and I hope she's used respectfully rather than jammed in everywhere just for the sake of making sure one of the most popular character's faces is all over it.

>fag shitposts with Mikoto
>he and a few other fags say “see, Mikotofag are cancer” to reinforce the viewpoint

Cool.

Casual Vento soon

I like her, but it does seem like that is being mostly forced.

Kakine? No, more like Kakine Accelfag. He's a latent Accel fan, can't be helped. Giving you a tip, Kakine - just don't go rummaging Accel's garbage when you realize that, got that shithead?

She has shorts on under those, right?

This isn't a general. This is to talk about the op, which is season 3. I know some of you redditors don't quite understand how Sup Forums works, but now you know.
You want to talk raildex? Make or enter a raildex thread.
You want to talk about season 3, season 3's budget, season 3's AOC, season 3's cast, etc, that is what this thread is for specifically.

should be a whole mini series of touma's random encounters around the city, like for that railgun episode. And one for misaka too.

Guess its time for the thread to die then, because none of those things exist.

I want to give Mikoto in that image a hug to make her feel better. Her zapping me right after would just be a bonus.

Give me a doujin and I'll dump it since OP is a faggot.

You saying season 3 was a lie?

why did daddy misaka have to leave his daughter for money and make her a nervous trainwreck until touma fixed her?

Momoko happy
manga24.net/detail/momoko-manual/chapter-5

Yeah, sure you will, big 'tuff guy

>HIROSHIMOOT
manga24.net/detail/return-hirose-natsume/chapter-2

Reminder that Kamachi is going to remaster a lot of the arcs

>entering [KAMACHI.EXE NOVEL GENERATION TOOLS]
>prompt: [GUEST / ADMIN] [?]
>entering "admin"
>prompt: [ADMIN; PASSWORD]
>entering "Miki"; "50&)*MisakaIsMyWaifu-/47vOgrE?_#"
>[PASSWORD ACCEPTED]
>[SETTING ADMIN PREFERENCES]
>[SETTING ADMIN PREFERENCES COMPLETE]
>[OPTIONS AVAILABLE]: [write a novel]; [update Kamachi.exe]
>entering: [WRITE A NOVEL]
>[WRITE A NOVEL OPTIONS]: [next volume]; [next side story]; [next short story]: [next parody story]; [next crossover story]
>entering [NEXT VOLUME]
>prompt: [ENTER TITLE]
>entering title "Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index"
>[TITLE SET]
>[CHOOSE MODE: auto generate / scrape] [?]
>entering [SCRAPE]
>prompt: [START: Y / N] [?]
>entered "Y"
>[INITIALIZING SCRAPING PROTOCOL]
>[SCRAPING PROTOCOL PROFILE PRESET]
>[PREPARING TARGET PATH: "/boards.Sup Forums.org/a/thread/167446061/"; code name "RAILDEX"]
>[SCRAPING STARTED]
What did he mean by this?

Looking at her face, I doubt it.

Well I just dump anything since OP is a retarded monkeyposter.

I wanna see if he can carry out his threat towards Aleister for messing with his daughter.

Yeah you're just too scared to dump a doujin redditor

Those are some disgusting feet. Derpy face, too.

well obviously misaka didnt get her aggressive side from her mother

She literally would only appear twice in Season 3

shell appear in brexit, mark my words.

It's more like 4-5 times.

Yeah, in a phone call but thats hardly an appearance

I bet he's going to do Angel Fall in the manga at some point.

Oyakodon!

im talking about imouto

I’m pretty sure most people are neutral atleast towards Mikoto. I know I am. I think that she’s just a combined source of contention for shitposts to start stuff with and maybe a few rabid fans. I don’t think it’s in the majority at all, just a voca minority on both sides. In fact, it seems like the more reasonable anons like/tolerate damn near every character with only a few that they outrightt dislike. Basically, character hate in general seems largely blown out of proportion by shitposters, and character love to a lesser degree by false flagflaggers and rabid fans.

It’s in my opinion that most anons are pretty moderate in their view regarding characters. Which actually makes sense, because there are so many characters and a lot of them don’t show up for dozens of volumes. It seems natural that anons would have general fondness on the majority of characters because if you were solely a “X”fag, you probably wouldn’t bother to follow the series so closely if 90% of it didn’t appeal to you. Atleast not closely enough to be a constant regular on here anyway. I rather doubt that Alfarfag hates the majority of the characters for example

youtube.com/watch?v=MYviyV9nccI
What episode is this, I don't remember it.

Then none at all until WW3 but that would be Season 4

This doujin fucking sucks

I want to hack Aneri and make her into a Trojan craving slut

Yea, I thought TsuchiAnon was dumping again and got excited, but it’s just some user dumping a shitty one

Hey? Geuss what's below these words? C'mon you know you want to check?
I liked your post alot, dont let

No one suggested anything so I grabbed whatever.

Your forgiven since it has komoe

I already said shes going to appear in brexit.

Some scenes are from Index ep14 I think, some are from Railgun S ep 16.

I could see that. I dislike a few characters, but I just don’t talk about them.

I always knew Raildexshits were a bunch of pedoshits

>misaka
spotted the secondary

TsuchiAnon already dumped most of the good ones. The majority of the high quality ones are Mikoto, which he gave reviews to instead.

He also dumped the Mikoto-Kongou one at the end of the reviews.

A cameo at most

I’m sure he’ll dump more once we get them

Well, it's Index so...

>Kamikoto sex magick helped make season 3 a reality
Based Tsuchianon.

This doujin wasn’t my cup of tea, but I do appreciate that you had the balls to dump it. Good on you.

>the absolute state of index threads