Reminder that Philia is the best SAO girl. No one else can compete

Reminder that Philia is the best SAO girl. No one else can compete.

Other urls found in this thread:

swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Premiere
youtube.com/watch?v=huHY5ViHRYw
youtube.com/watch?v=EuxhojEN3SA
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&t=276&v=mvyRU21DYaM
youtube.com/watch?v=l6LpxtsL5tA
youtube.com/watch?v=gtDee0YDrY8
youtube.com/watch?v=RK33vMA2l3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man the Hollow games are fantastic. They even let Yuuki be alive in that universe.

WRONG! My daughter is clearly best girl.

>No one else can compete
Almost every girl in this series is top tier. She has quite a bit of competition.

God bless whoever decided that Yuuki would live instead of die

A miracle! She's a miracle of the universe!.

I just finished Hollow Fragment. It's far from fantastic but it's sure as shit better than Lost Song and AW vs SAO. Also Strea is the best.

Strea competes simply because she is a top tier hug bug.

This is what peak performance looks like.

Not when Strea exists

The best part being you also get to cuck Asuna with her

Actually Asuna is the best SAO slut. Perfect for raping.

Premiere is a Goddess. Praise her with headpats and she may reward you.

Who in the fuck are those?

play the fucking games

most semen demonish

Non canon SAO videogames characters

Oh I see.

You got fucking doodoo on the brain if you don't think Sinon is the best.

though to be honest, most SAO girls are tops.

I really wanna see them in the main series. Even if it's just one tiny cameo for each of them.

Best girls from the superior continuity

Is HR as painfully padded as HF? It was a struggle near the end to push through and finish HF especially since there's like 0 plot until the last 30 minutes.

>superior continuity
So much this. I vastly prefer the gameverse over the actual canon. Anime adaptation when? Hollow Fragment as an anime series or movie would be fantastic.

I want Sugu to sit on my face

It is in many ways. It's probably the VAST amount of sheer content that it has over HF.
Oh god fucking yes.

Never heard of him.

>him

I don't think I can handle that after 50+ hours of HF. I'll hold off on HR until after Fatal Bullet.

Yeah the DLCs, updates and all the new content would add at least 150+ hours of content.

In the gameverse does she get the love she deserves?
14 Years worth of semen

If you go and count the bedside scenes yes.

Fun thing is that DLC 3 completely broke the balance of the game because it added stuff that increased your offensive power through the roof and made other stuff braindead, like blacksmithing.
Players that played the game regurarly since release easily racked up hundreds of hours, even thousands.
I started playing it a bit before DLC 2 release and got 400 hours out of it, and it felt eternity to me. Can't even imagine how it must've been for those people that went over 1,000.
Great game, but at the end I was really burned out.

Yes Gameverse Kirito is free from his shitty marriage and is free to give Sugu/Leafa the purest form of love

>over 9000 dps
Fucking christ.

The games are all connected, looks like a chore to play ALL of them, can't i jump the first 2?

You don't really have to play them all. I say the the main two you should play are the hollow games. All of the others are extra.

Play HF, you really need it especially because it introduces Philia and Strea.
Rush through Lost Song. It's bad but it introduces Rain and Seven. It's short anyway.
Then play HR.
Ignore AW vs SAO.

HF is necessary to understand the OC characters
LS is shit and basically filler so skip it to HR then Fatel Bullet when it comes out

I'm not gonna play HR before Fatal Bullet so which character's wiki articles do I need to read as a primer?

You can try to watch some of the let's plays.

But if you really don't want to just read up on premiere and HR plot in general.

I guess you can read this
swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Premiere

I have a feeling Fatal Bullet would give you a quick explanation about the new game only characters when they are introduced.

You can bed her in the Hollow games and give her all the semen she deserves.

Why is she so lewd

>ctrl+f "sachi"
>zero results
What a surprise, an SAO thread is full of tasteless morons.

Sachi became irrelevant. She doesn't even survive in the games, we just see her ghost. T^T

Am I a pedo if I want a Yui bed scene?

Is Alice a seibah?

>an irrelevant dead girl is better than all the ones who are alive
Nice.

Wasn't Alice a thing in the web novel way before Saber became mega popular?

>Tfw when no Sachi ghost bed sex scene

She's more Argias Oaks than she is seibah.

How dare you. I stand by Strea is best girl.

They're all great though. Rain has an especially cute design.

>The government will never build you a nearly perfect real world android body for Strea to download into to be your ingame and IRL wife/onahole

i have zero interest in freedom wars but i want to buy this game just for these cutscenes. and premiere.

Are there any emulators I can play these on? I don't feel like going out to buy a new system just to play these.

youtube.com/watch?v=huHY5ViHRYw

speed run re: hollow fragment, and play through and savour hollow realization. the rest is completely optional trash.

Rain and Seven don't even matter in HR. And I can 100% guarantee you they will only get a short mostly unvoiced cameo in FB. Skip Lost Song.

>emulators
>ps4
There's ports of LS, HR and AWxSAO on the PC.

I want to fuck this NPC

Stop lewding my daughteru.

Premiere is for daughterfu'ing not lewding you sick fuck.

>Rainfags exist
It's a shame her introduction comes from the worst of the gameverse games.

Yeah her and seven's game wasn't great. It's a real shame too.

Worst game is still Infinity Moment

Quads say the truth but really though. I forgot it existed.

Has Tia and Seven been revealed for Fatal Bullet yet? They are the last girls still missing from the game

Nope not yet.

>Went to the store to preorder FighterZ
>They also had the Fatal Bullet preorder available
>Didn't get it because Seven is not confirmed yet
welp

You did the right thing if she's your favorite.

Well said, sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=EuxhojEN3SA

You know the threads will be filled with autists screaming about Alice Synthesis Thirty being a Saber ripoff when she's shown.

I kind of look forward to the shitposting to be honest. It's entertaining to look at them with contempt.

That's something I really look forward to seeing.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&t=276&v=mvyRU21DYaM

For those who haven't seen it, new bed scenes shown as well as other stuff for Fatal Bullet.

aquamarine is the best eye color, ergo she wins by default

If they create a shitstorm from that. It'll be glorious.

HAVIAN! He's really the only source of news I have on the SAO games.

>same size as hollow realization
I'm pleasantly surprised. That's pretty good. Now I just wish it comes out on the Switch.

>50+ hours
weak

50 hours is a struggle when it's that repetitive. The game should be 20 hours long. There's about 30 minutes of actual story in the game.

It's really heavily bogged down with sidequests, mission tasks and skill tree assignments. Much like most MMOs.

Watching the Fatefags lose their shit over her design will be a fun experience. What other autism will come from these threads when Alicization airs I wonder.

the combat in HR is alot more engaging than HF. the skill progression curve is better and it feels like there is always some new mechanic adding keeping the game fresh as you go along and there's always some goal you can aim for, even when you are hundreds of hours in the game.

Fujos. Lots of them with the traction of the bromance of Kirito and Eugeo.

Yuuki is going to be the first character I bed

Oh good lord I can imagine this.

HF is likely getting a PC port soon, if the steam page for Fatal Bullet is anything to go by.

I hope so. I just want more people to play these games.

of course it's coming out. they wouldn't dangle it as a pre-order bonus if they weren't going to give it regardless of how many preorder's the actually sell. exact same deal with the free tos with toz pre-order two years ago.

I remember that. The port of ToS wasn't too good but it was nice regardless.

Does SAO even have a large female audience for fujos to catch wind of the pairing?

Lots of people will watch it regardless and it'll probably stick. Also there's the whole Nobunaga and Matsuoka thing going on.
youtube.com/watch?v=l6LpxtsL5tA
youtube.com/watch?v=gtDee0YDrY8

It's even made better by Kayano Ai playing as Alice.
youtube.com/watch?v=RK33vMA2l3A