This kills Jiren

This kills Jiren

Prove me wrong

No.
Toppo is god of destruction. Throws out the arena Frieza and 17. Then Goku. Vejita is only one left on stage with Jiren and Toppo hut Tourament time ends and Beerus universe is Erased.

End of story. Next DB Movie Comes out December 2018

>couldn't kill merged zamasu
>would kill a character 50x stronger

implying ultra instinct vegetto won't wipe the floor with Jiren

Time runs out with Jiren, Goku and Vegeta still in, U7 wins.

yeah because the fusion lasted like 1 minute with super saiyan blue, so clearly they can use migatte no gokui and remain fused

and there's the whole point about it being done without thinking, which means the two of them would need to do it*

*vegeta doesn't have it, his new form is toei filler to make up for kaiokenx20 existing only for goku but him and vegeta needing to fight as equals

>trying to rationalise dragon ball

What are the consequences of vegetable and carrot not beating this Jiren dude? I haven't watched a single episode of this long overdue abortion of a show but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious after months of these fucking threads.

Time runs out
If U7 still has more people (currently it's 4 vs 2), they win.

But that would be way too boring of an ending to that arc.

They get their whole universe erased. Of course, they could also just outlast Jiren and Toppo for eight more minutes at this point and still win because 4 to 2, but that ain't happening.

none, he's gonna wish all the erased universes back. and the zenos will forget about destroying them because it wll be "cool"

Vegeta Ultra Instinct Confirmed.

vegeta's whole character is about catching up to Goku, that's not going to change

There is no potara avaiable and gogeta isn't canon in super so, no.

he never got super saiyan 3 though. and afaic, super isn't canon

Beerus and Shin still have the potaras.
They never even tried to used them

>afaic, super isn't canon

Who gives a shit what you care about? Faggot. It's clearly canon. GT isn't canon and neither is EOZ

nigger please. birdman is senile and no longer gives a fuck. it's an entirely different person

No, this is what happens when saiyans think they can kill jiren

funny, that also works regarding animation quality

>expactation
good job pedro

This kills the mexican.

It still hurts

Fusion has literally never won a fight except in that one non canon movie

Beerus doesn't have Potaras. None of the GoDs do.

You could've said the same thing about Genki Dama right until the very end of Z.

The narrator said that Goku is going to master MnG and battle Jiren again.

Goku and Vegeta only fuse when they battle fused opponents.

There is no merchandise hinting Vegetto will come back.

We know Vegeta will knock himself out with Toppo, and Goku vs. Jiren will be the final match of the ToP. Daishinkan-sama was right, no matter how many of us want Vegetto.

>goku and vegeta fuse
>u6 and u7 have an equal number of fighters
>jiren still kicks vegito's ass but the form allows them to stay in the game longer
>they defuse at some point as expected
>time runs out
>u7 wins by default because they now have 2 fighters

>tfw Vegito was designed to be shorter than Goku but taller than Vegeta
I love those little touches.

While Gogeta would be a cool way to end the series it wont happen

gogeta is way weaker

Hes still unbelievably strong.

AND he wont be weaker in super as Vegeta and Goku are equally as strong with that new transformation just in different ways. Plus super has eliminated power levels anyways so nothing makes sense

What a concept. The savior of the universe is only 5'5

Soon