Anime Merry Sue

Why do Japan's only answer to create powerful Woman characters is to turn them into Merry Sues?

???

Is this bait? Anyway, she's a cunt towards her brother because he didn't want to kill sympathetically portrayed civilians.

>Fight everybody and never losing.
>Everybody is portrayed as less.
>She is beloved by everybody, even those she tosses in the cement.

But it's not.
Soul Eater, which ran in the same magazine, had a couple of really good female characters who were tough.

And for each of those characters there is an army of giant breasted 2 inch waist who are "just op"

>Fight everybody and never losing.
She got her ass kicked by Sloth
>Everybody is portrayed as less.
She was a Major General in a military run country. No shit everyone except Central Command was treated as lesser.
>She is beloved by everybody, even those she tosses in the cement.
I would say that she is respected by just about everyone, certainly not beloved though.

>I have no idea what Mary Sue means
>Also one character from one show is enough to judge all of them
Ok, user.

I am not saying she always like that, but the author use's her like that, which puts me off her. And a Marry Sue is a faultless character who is never confronted about her bullcrap.

>Sloth.
>She faired better then anybody else.
>We have not been given in this an anime a reason for her power. i CAN BELIEVE SHE CAN commanding and respected, but with that body and mopping around Alex and confronting Sloth....
>the Solders.
They died for her, all of them.

I mean yeah.

The handful of good female characters (Maka, Medusa, Eruka [looking back that's really it aside from a couple cute but incidental girls]) are outweighed by shitty ones and fanservice factories even in that series. It's still nice that there's a few, though.

>Mary Sue
You don't even know what it means.

Holy shit all this ESL

>Nami is favorite One Piece character as a kid.
>Starts as a wily, weak but crafty thief with a lanky, scrawny build and a cute face.
>Gradually gets a bit more filled out, which is fine since she's still a teenager and is actually living a more healthy lifestyle. Gets to have a few scuffles, some embarrassing and a few clever ones.
>Suddenly breast size skyrockets, waist starts getting even tinier.
>Gets molested at strangely frequent intervals for the series.
>Stops actually having smart fights.
>Becomes boring titty monster who looks 10 years older than she actually is and generally lacks old character dynamics.

This shit is suffering.

Japan has one of the lowest percentage of woman enrollement in the army,police and other positions of power which leaves them with a fetish.

Why do user can no larn english?

>Merry
You need to be 18 to post on Sup Forums

This is what a Mary Sue actually looks like. Take notes, OP.

>Gets molested at strangely frequent intervals for the series.
?

No, you are mistaken. That is what a Gary Stu looks like.

>The first Asian dindu

Not that user but Mustang’s men would do the same for him. That gold toothed scientist had guys actually die for him.

Emma from Neverland is another example.

Itachi did nothing wrong.

Gr8 b8 m8

Male characters are even worse, they're all Gary Stus.

It wasn't because of that, it was because he didn't commit to what he wanted and could only half-halfheartedly protest the war he was fighting in. He probably wasn't one of the soldiers who killed their commanding officer, and we only ever saw him try to save civilians once before being told off for it.

Because most authors (goes double for nips) have the delicacy of a jackhammer

>muh gender get it right

>character is called mary sue as a joke

>a Marry Sue is a faultless character who is never confronted about her bullcrap.
I swear to God this definition changes every single time I hear this argument