Demi-chan wa Kataritai Chapter 43 RAW

Was hoping someone here could translate this chapter. Tetsuo is at Sakie's home and the shota is there as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

lhscans.com/read-demi-chan-wa-kataritai-raw-chapter-42.html
mega.nz/#!d7RgBaSD!u1aqIhsrfGMwjzST-Zg1etQcOCawSouCUC9QaWteLC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

or wait for official translation

Thanks, will try there

They are at a restaurant.

thought it was a restaurant or something not her home?
hence the bar, didn't they just go out for drinks as colleagues?

Yeah, you guys are right

last page was something about do you want to see the inspectors pictures or something last time I tried to google translate it?

Maybe its pictures of when Sakie was little or something? I'm curious about the shota. Seems like an incubus

Tried to used google translate for this chapter and basically we find out Kurtz is an incubus, and Sakie is pretending to sleep because she wants to hear what Kurtz and Tetsuo are talking about without her interfering. They talk about how hard a succubus' life is and Kurtz asks what he thinks about Sakie, which causes Sakie to get surprised.

>Tetsuo is at Sakie's home and the shota is there as well.
Sexual tension!

How far behind are translations?

The translations stop at like chapter 28.

aren't there official rips?

Went through the other raws as well and we get a chapter which shows a bit of tetsuo's backstory. We find out he has little sister. Also Tetsuo gets a sexually charged dream where he becomes a woman and gets assaulted by Sakie(still a female). When he wakes up, he realizes its because Sakie was sleeping in the school and he was as well. They go out to get drinks at a restaurant and theres lots of sexual tension in that chapter. Tetsuo leaves for a bathroom break cause he cant handle Sakie's titties and meets Kurtz outside.

I dont think so. At least, I cant seem to find any.

Of course there are.

>theres lots of sexual tension in that chapter. Tetsuo leaves for a bathroom break cause he cant handle Sakie's titties
Holy shit, is she actually gonna win?

Look through the Sup Forums archives for "Interviews with Monster Girls v05 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)", links have been posted several times.

Tell me this is for real.

I found it here.
lhscans.com/read-demi-chan-wa-kataritai-raw-chapter-42.html

Look for yourself

Dude, I really hope so. It seems after the erotic dream that Tetsuo had with Sakie, he may have started to develop feelings for her because some of what she said in his dream lingered in his mind after he woke up.

Sweet, thanks user!

Link in case anyone else wants it.
mega.nz/#!d7RgBaSD!u1aqIhsrfGMwjzST-Zg1etQcOCawSouCUC9QaWteLC4