New Game

I hate Hajime, she ruined the whole episode.

>not being a Hajimefag

i miss the NGs

i wonder how Kou is doing in France

i wonder if Rin texts her every day, and if she's the kind of person that saves and reads old text messages over and over again

I want to know if Rin has a directory full of security camera footage of Kou in her underwear, with a great big catalogue of all the different panties she has an which days she wore them etc.

if think when Rin goes to Kou's house to cook/clean for her she's secretly getting the video footage from the cameras she's placed by the shower and taking a few items from the dirty laundry you know Kou is too messy to properly organize and wash on time

>not liking Hajime

What are you, gay?

screw hajime and her large sweaty overdeveloped bottom always spilling out of her skintight smelly short shorts

so what rpg classes/professions would all the New Games be? who would you choose to party up with?

Partner with Hajime who be be the swordswoman. If for no reason other than watching her chest play basketball every time she moves her weapon.

Look i know this is an epic meme, but don't talk about my wife like that.

I like that doujin where Momiji fucks her brother

so does kou work for ubisoft now or what
poor gal

Kou works for my dick.

>reading over old chat logs of friends you haven't seen in ages
Haha, who'd be pathetic enough to do something like that.

F L A T B U T T

the contrast between her chest and butt is surprisingly appealing

New Game!+ BD with nipples when?

haha yeah that's completely ridiculous

aoba a cute!

sometimes
not all the time

Nenecchi is a relatable character. She reminded me of me back when I was starting programming, sadly I had no cute senpai to show me the ropes.

Or put you in ropes, if you know what I mean.

Hajime is second only to her cute wife Yun.

Don't stop posting cute aobas

Rate my wife's butt

All the sex appeal of a grilled cheese sandwich.

fat/10

I'd fuck a grilled cheese sandwich desu

Best girl

how the fuck is that fat wtf

>wtf

>he doesn’t want to fuck the tomboy

ASKING FOR RAPE

Who would rape a boy?

Lonely cakes.

I wish I were a manlet so I can be preyed on by lonely cakes.

Never wish to be a manlet, that's a fate worse than death

Just become a cute girl instead.

When is she going to get sued for sexual harassment so I can take over the company?

Manlets aren't boys, you idiot.

Fuck this show. It reminded me i will never be a cute girl making videogames.

It's not worth the price of having a lecherous old bitch sexually harassing you for 7 hours of the day every day.

It's worth it expressly for having**

Well I suppose there's the lawsuit settlement meaning you'd only ever have to work one day in your life before you could comfortably retire, but then you're not making video games anymore.

Is yuribait necessary to make a cgdct show good? Or I'm the only one who finds it enjoyable?

The people who make cgdct shows seem to think the yuri is necessary, but I don't. It doesn't ruin it unless it goes far enough to introduce actual shipping drama, but strictly speaking you shouldn't need any romance at all to make cute girls be good.

Indeed, not actually romance, but just plain old yuribait made ng and haifuri really cute imo.

Being a buyfag has it's perks.