You are now in charge of the new Fate/Hollow Ataraxia anime. How do you do it?

You are now in charge of the new Fate/Hollow Ataraxia anime. How do you do it?

Shut down GO and take their money.

I don't. Just take the money and run.

Jobber

Acknowledge that literally nobody has actually read it and use the budget to fund Carnival Phantasm 2 instead

But user... i just finished it a few minutes ago

The words you're looking for are Fucking badass. Bazett is the coolest character in the classic fate, before GO ruined it. I had a raging hard-on during her whole fight in Kaleid.

>Shut down GO
>suddenly no more revenue
???

>Being THIS hard a secondary

Start off the series as SOL and at the end of the episode add increasingly more serious shit until the last episode is the stairway to heaven.

That's fine, they have not done anything with the millions they made from it so you can just take it and give the franchise the death it deserves.

I produce it in full CGI

I'm going to be a little embarrassed if we do ever get a F/HA anime and we get people who only know Bazett from Prisma asking why she can't chokeslam Servants through concrete

How many episodes? Would it be animated by Ufotable?

Danganronpa 3 style with a Shirou side and a Bazett side climaxing together in one episode that is the only way to make the pacing work.

This but instead I fund a kagetsu tohya series

Shit, i want this now. If it is actually good though, not crap like DR3

Nah, It'll be fun.

Rewrite it so that it's standalone and focuses more on Bazett

I don't think they should even bother to adapt it, since the game's overarching theme doesn't really make sense with the current state of the franchise.

Step one, bring back the claymation EDs.

I just want more maids.

I want more medusa.

Divides the day and night section per episode, keep only the short comedic skit, make it a web series so I'm not forced to either 12 or 24 episodes.

>I'm not forced to either 12 or 24 episodes.
Why not make an OVA?

Voice patch fucking when?

>implying

user please I just finished downloading the VN a few weeks back,still haven't got the voice patch though

What do you mean? The theme doesn't make sense in the game because the whole point is seeing the fanservice "hollow days", the fact that they are now milking the franchise doesn't matter, the contradiction was already there when they made HA

By secretly making mind of steel or illya route OC anime.

At least Prisma's given her some love, sort of.

One of the points that the game was making was that a franchise can't continue on fanservice indefinitely. Which the same series then turned around and proved wrong.

It's already out (though I had some problems with it, the game crashed more than a few times)

>HF funded itself
Nice meme faggot

better than apocrypha

Anything is better than Apocrypha

My sweaty balls are better than apocrypha.

This user is saying the truth, can confirm

So how long til a strange/fate adaption?

Anything is better than an A1 pictures show

>HF anime was funded from thin air
>Extra's anime was funded from thin air
>the FGO OVA projects and very probably following anime were funded from thin air

The only thing that could even come close to being as bad as Apocrypha would be Prototype Fragments.

I literally don't know anything about this, but shouldn't the studios be the ones paying for using such a popular franchise to get money?

That's not how any of this works.

Most anime adaptations are essentially advertisements. It could be for a book, a manga, or a game. The anime is made to drive interest in the original media. Only a minority are spontaneous studio driven projects, and they're frequently funded from outside as well as an investment with the studio brought in as basically a contractor.

Studios aren't the ones who profit from merchandising unless they own the IP
Aniplex hires studios (ufotable, A-1, Shaft) to produce Fate content for them with the money generated by FGO and physical merchandise (knk and zero bds included)