How do you feel about tsundere characters?

How do you feel about tsundere characters?

most are absolute dogshit

Good when done well, like Tomoyo.

... but Rin is a good tsundere...

/thread

>not posting the best tsuntsun of all time

>Rin
Fuck off.

thats not how you spell worst

Correct, but the few who are pulled off well trump all other girls.

Male tsunderes are good, female tsunderes are shit.

>Sawachika Eri
Platinum taste, user

Asuka isn't even really a Tsundere, she dosen't really love Shinji, she just wants to be seen as desirable and as a woman.

She's a whore.

If you can fit a character into a dumb archetype, they either aren't a good character or you forced them too hard into it and are just autistic.

Most retarded post I have seen today, you can literally put any character into an archetype

I prefer kuuderes.

>Eri Sawachika
>Eriri Sawamura
It’s a coincidence, right?

Kurisu is best

>good tsundere
>Kurisu
She's as cardboard cutout as it gets.

kys

>every day until THK likes it

Bitchy and aggressive tsun who like to insult and beat the MC are shit. Exemple taiga.
Reserved tsun like shiki are good

Not my favorite archetype but can be good if written well. Character first, archetype second, not the other way around

Any tsundere is a bad tsundere. Tautology.

I love them. They're the best dere archetype Japan created.

>le THK boogeyman xD
kys

>ironic shitpost and triggered
That was fast.

They make good reaction images

Needs more male tsunderes

Asuka is the most well-written character on that entire chart and you put her under bad? Alright.

I like them. But they can get annoying when they are tsun for too long.

There's a difference between a bad tsundere and a badly written character

>Shiki
>tsundere
fucking retard

Does anybody else have the problem when looking at these collages where you recognize the face but can't put a name (and thus the show) to it? I recognize like 70% of these characters and can only name Rin, Asuka, and Pikachu. It makes it harder for me to instantly tell someone they have shit opinions and it bothers me.

On average they're decent more than not. At worst they're below subpar. But the ones written well and super kawaii are unsurpassed by other deres imo.

I don’t watch anime so I barely recognize anyone

You're probably high on the spectrum

i'm pretty sure Asuka is supposed to be a deconstruction of tsundere characters considering it'd be pretty fucking unkawaii to be verbally and physically harrassed by some female cause she's too stubborn to admit she want the dick
but that's just me

You haven't watched 20% of those featured in the OP

>Good tsundere
>Kirino
Absolutely discarded

Were tsunderes really even a thing back in 1995 to deconstruct?

We know who you are. Fuck off, cancer.

Who is this we and why was I (third post) quoted?

Not even a bad list

Like any tool, it can be used to great effect, we have just been seeing a lot of authors using a level as a hammer. As love interests though they are much less appreciated, there needs to be a better way to show progress towards relationship than gets mad at less.

Try telling that to Asukafags.

>t.kirinofag and taigafag

Male tsunderes are my reason for living

Apply yourself.

good taste

A good tsundere character is one that starts tsun but actually matures into a dere character as the story goes on.
Shit tsundere characters just stay in permanent tsun mode but sometimes have some dere line or moment eg. the classic "it's not like I like you... b-baka". But at the end of the story will still be the same basic annoying bitch she was in the beginning.

>triggered cancerous THK
Huehue.

Might aswell is drop a pile of dog shit in a buffet and tell the patrons to appreciate the difference in flavors.

Tsundere x tsundere is even better.

You do know you're just making yourself easy to identify, right?

Even Saber is a better in universe tsundere than Rin.

This

I loathe Kirino and I haven't watched Taiga's show.

W-where's Mari and Ouka?

Irony.

>Irony
There it is again, the patented "TLK" buzzword.

>THK's patented muh boogeyman" buzzword
Irony.

>Best tsundere not on the right
Opinion discarded.

I think Akiha is the most realistic tsundere, giant mansion and demon powers aside.

THK literally is a buzzword for anyone who calls your pet archetype out on being annoying or formulaic, though. You, on the other hand, stick out like a sore thumb whenever you barge into threads to rant and accuse everyone of being "THK".

The bad ones are usually model after Houki. Tsundere not like her are usually endearing.

Damn straight it is.

Best tsundere and main heroine of 2015 passing by.

Keep deluding yourself. Your defensive nature in which nobody else give a damn because most know you're a cancerous shitposter is autistic and so easily to trigger. That's why you're easy to spot. Don't get me started on the charts you've been reposting for over 6 years straight and stock phrases on top of buzzwords raging from boogeyman all the way to schizo.

>neo tsundere
Burn it with fire.

Can she be considered tsundere?

>turns DERE and drops the tsun after episode 7

That's how tsundere is supposed to work you fuckwad.

>that ESL grammar
>that "defending yourself proves it" attitude
>that autistic stalking of images that are popular because they're true
Yup, definitely the TLK shitposter.

>what is Erina Nakiri and Makise Kurisu
The best tsundere is one that slowly becomes dere over a long peroid of time, particularly with spending more time with the MC. Not in the first few episodes.

>grammar nazi for typos and commas
>muh ESL
>non-denial denial
Every time, THK.

asuka is the best only because she can't turn into dere

Unironically one of the better tsunderes in recent memory. Too bad Sup Forums can't look past the personalityless idealized waifu and also the ghost.

I agree. Erina is essentially the epitome of a tsundere done right especially in recent times. I don't think there is an tsundere that has been "done right" in the past decade besides Erina to be honest.

motherfuckerr

>typos and commas
You wish you were that goo. You regularly mix up basic things like adjectives and adverbs. Your sentences are like a 4 year old who can barely speak.

>after episode 7
It was more like after episode 3.

mother fuckkkkker

>immediately making a typo right after calling him out on making typos

Good in theory, terrible in practice.

Also, why is Pikachu in the good tsundere category, and why is Pikachu even in that pic?

Uh huh, sure. But nice ESL there, THK.

Being able to take the piss out of yourself once in a while is important.

Erina-sama is wonderful.

Absolutely

>literally no argument but le thk

>literally no believable comeback but le tlk

>accuse others of being the nefarious thk
>be surprised that they call you tlk in return

name one featuring this please

Dude you just quoted two of them.

How can pikachu be a good tsundere and a bad tsundere at the same time?

She's certainly a classic tsundere, most tsundere tend to be straight up bitches that have a major violent streak.