Overlord

Lizard death when? I want more Nazarick screen time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WA3QEl5_7ro?t=914
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>boob plate meme
I hate this shit.
Why can't people understand that the eros is in the mystery, and the notion of big, burgeoning breasts begging to be freed from bondage?

no nazarick the whole season

>Lizard death
Never

Dumb ugly gorilla.

This season is going to suck in comparison to the first because the focus is on boring ass lizards and sluts.

This season will pick up in the second half because it'll focus on Sebas and Nazarick's forces playing around in the city.

>I want more Nazarick screen time.
Volumes 4-6 are exceptionally light on Nazarick content and it's just really unfortunate that we got a season 2 but the way things go means it's going to be nothing like season 1 or what a season 3 would be like. This is what happens in an industry with no money where no series gets more than 12 episodes anymore.

Cool can't wait to see that one month from now.

>an entire ep about sebas being outsmarted by a humie
Even worse than lizards.

More just being outplayed since he's constrained at the time by the desire to avoid too much attention.

when's the ED coming out?

Well you're in luck because the lizard arc is much better paced in the anime compared to the manga. It should end next episode.

You know reading the whole part with Sebas and that prostitute that he saved. It really made me question my morals.

If i saw a whore, on the street, and helped her, but then found out she was riddled with STDs, I wouldve fucking thrown out where she came from.

But Sebas saved the lady, and is now holding hands with her and shit. Its disgusting, it feels like psuedo-cuck shit. I dont like it. AT ALL

that's why you will always amount to nothing but a background character
learn to lawful good

What do you expect from a moralfag?

Lawful good is for cucks though lmao. You know what else is lawful good?

Staying with a wife that intentionally sucks Big Black dick every night, because its the nice thing to do for her and the kids. You're a fucking KEK.

Sebas is a KEK

Well she was healed of everything thanks to magic, and she became pretty charming after it.
She's still pure at heart but knows how to please a man.
She's also 100% devoted to Sebas now.
Isn't that the perfect waifu?

no, if a girl sucks her first dick and isnt mine, or she isnt getting married to him, Then shes a fucking whore, no exceptions.

This episode was damn great! Prove me wrong.

Sora Amamiya can make a lizzer sound cute

The LN was a lot better

haha, epic my friend

simply epic

>entire season devoted to lizards fucking and a bug watching
I hate this timeline.

I think the anime episode picked the essential parts of the LN and trimmed out the excessive exposition well this episode

I agree with this. The LN was painful to read in the lizardmen parts, but the anime makes them likeable characters and cut most of the excessive pointless shit in the LN

I just want the lizardmen arc to be over already.

I haven't started S2 yet, Is it really that bad ?

Too much cgi in episode 3 but other than that it's been a decent adaptation so far. LNfags will always complain about some stuff getting cut.

I dunno. there's a bias that comes with having already read the material. not sure if 3 episodes is enough to get people to care about what happens to them

Literally only sebas and touch me are lawful good

don't forget Yuri Alpha

I'm not the only one who felt it was kind of rushed was it
Episode 2 had way too much talking imho

Are there any parts that I should skip ?

i felt that too. Episode 4 should wrap up volume 4

FUCK HIROSHIMA FOR REMOVING LEGACY CAPTCHA

>imho
If your opinion is humble, then it’s not worth listening to.

Oh, he actually did that huh.
I wonder if that's why Sup Forums feels slower now

>humble people aren't worth listening to
No. On the contrary, it's the humble you need to be careful of.

Only the first third of the season is going to be Walking with the Dinosaurs, the last 2 thirds is going to be Sebas Tian starring as the Punisher, supported by Brain Unglas and Climb, featuring everyone's favorite yandere psychopath princess.

>Lizard death when?
Next episode lizard man should be getting KEKED.

>implying there won't be two Climb episodes

>Everyone complaining about the lack of Ainz
>Mfw season 3 gets cancled
>Mfw no Splat
Wtf I hate secondaries now

Climb means we get Blue Roses, Renner, and Gazef. He's basically just a camera to show off more interesting characters.

In the anime? No since it's already packing like 125 pages of story into a single episode. Missing a line of dialogue will just leave you confused later.

Are you kidding? The anime already skips so much material that the anime is a super bare bones version of the story as-is. If you skip parts of the anime you might as well just drop the series.

Season 3 can't be 'cancelled' if it's not confirmed to begin with. It's not as if SPLAT would (likely) sell well, and you'd have to deal with Volume 7 too. Madhouse doesn't have all that strong of an incentive to make a third season unless the second sells well.

Blue Rose and Gazef exist independent of Climb and honestly they're at their worst when dealing with Climb too, since they baby him (except for Evileye).

More like missing three frames of animation, they packed it in hard. Hell they didn't even show arrows bouncing off skeletons or anything.

come to samachan

reminder that albedo is for lewding
youtu.be/WA3QEl5_7ro?t=914

Alright-alright, I won't skipwatch, thank you lads.

why is an elder lich bleeding

hes a zombie....?

you have seen zombies with blood in em?

Elder liches aren't zombies and even if they were they don't bleed like that, they have zero blood pressure. At most you'd have a little bit around the eye itself.

dont liches have brains? how do they hold thoughts?

looks cool

Ainz doesn't have a brain and he holds thoughts, what're you even trying to say

he was created from a relatively fresh body

Same reason he still has skin. He was turned 3-5 days ago.

skeletosn are spooky

liquefied mana maybe

Would they be excited or disappointed if Ainz said he's a virgin?

Ainz-sama is PURE!

i stopped at like vol 8 when that was the latest out

should i jump straight into vol 9 or reread and catch up?

>Corporate drone who spends all his money on MMO cash shop and gacha stuff

Is anyone actually expecting different?

restart from the beginning

Albedo and Shalltear don't know that's what he was and if you told them they wouldn't know what it means.

How do the notable Nazarick residents compare intelligence wise to Ainz? I think only Pandora's Actor, Albedo, and Demiurge are leagues above him and everyone else is more or less average?

wasn't her option, so for all intents and purposes in Sebas' mind she was a victim.

Anime didnt do the battle justice and didnt represent the weight of cocytus's failure how how he was shitting bullets when entoma told him ainz wanted to see him.

They have varying levels of knowledge and insight about different tactics. Ainz is pretty regularly surprised by the cleverness and observations of his subordinates, it keeps him perpetually on his toes.

he might get a bit of a boost from his INT stat but it wont help if he doesnt use it

watch em cgi Gargantua

Cocytus is the only floor guardian less intelligent than Ainz, Shalltear and Sebas are about the same league as him, Aura and possibly Mare are the same or a little bit smarter than him, the rest are significantly smarter.

I misread the question.
I don't even have a proper metaphor for how badly they'd want his bone then.

They didn't.

Most of them are roughly on par with him, give or take a bit, though we don't know until we see their straight stats. Albedo / Demiurge / PA were designed to be geniuses so it makes sense, for most other people who aren't arcane casters, Intelligence is a 'dump stat' that doesn't actually do anything for you.
The Head Cook might be highly intelligent though, along with a lot of the other artisans, as well as the Librarian, if for no other reason than because Craft (Cooking) and so on is an Int-based skill.

Most of them are but they are blinded by loyalty that believes his wisdom is infinite and everything is all apart of his infinite keikaku works

it's pretty hard to rate the intelligence of any of them (short of a few bits Albedo has) considering how easily they constantly fall for Ainz and his "why dont you guys explain it to each other" tactic of dealing with things.

isnt Victim one of the smarter ones or do they just put him into scenes so we dont forget that he exists?

Its gonna be so bad. Actually excited to see him though.

Well it's not falling for it because it's taken for granted that Ainz knows what he's doing
If someone said 'yeah I could make a PBJ sandwich but I'm not feeling it, let's go grab some mexican' or something would you object and think he's incapable of making a sandwich?

As an anime only, I really liked this episode

I think the fight needed a bit more of build up but the at least they made me somewhat care about the main lizards

We don't know anything about Victim's stats.

It also didn't show how fucking retarded Cocytus was really being

The guardians may be smarter than him but have zero life experience outside of their character sheets.
Ainz should be able to bamboozle them for at least a few more decades.

>cloak of wisdom
>not band of intelligence
???

>implying that there is a timeline where they wouldn't turn it into a "Sasuga, Ainz-sama!" moment over of course he is because no female has ever been good enough for him or some shit
C'mon user, you know better than this by now
The real question is which would lose their shit the hardest over the very notion of getting to pop papa bones' cherry

Which PPP was this one from

thatsthejoke.jpg

but they cut gororo flashback

THIS ANIME IS LIZARDLORD NOW

they should've just cut lizards

4 episodes of full-on lizard lore. Should get better after ainz goes in like "bam you're all fuckin colonized"

What about First Lizard rights

SOON

why is she eating like this?

lizards dont have rights

Will Evileye be able to tell the difference when she meets Dramatic Momon?

because her face is a mask, under that is a normal spider face, which has teeth at the bottom

iguva deserved a better death RIP

I unironically love the lizards now.