ITT: Moments where you cried. It's okay to cry sometimes, user. Let it out

ITT: Moments where you cried. It's okay to cry sometimes, user. Let it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUqBM-Y4r9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3_xJXvKyrik
youtube.com/watch?v=1XUNAyy3kJY
youtube.com/watch?v=jDeca52TDZE
youtu.be/IPuBYEFis2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

echo got the shortest end of the stick

I don't care what Sup Forums says about this but this is hands-down the one anime that can consistently do this.

i've never cried watching anime because i am not a little bitch

I cry all the time watching anime i'm a little bitch

What anime is that?

We both know you're lying. Why not share anonymously online? No one has to know.

Planetes, and it's spectacular.

melodrama but it got me

it is not normal for a man to cry

like a fucking little bitch

it's even worse in the manga

I feel like rewatching the series for the 4th time now.

sure it resolves quickly but I'm really happy ken didn't have the balls to go all the way through with this.

Aren't you a little girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=VUqBM-Y4r9Q

youtube.com/watch?v=3_xJXvKyrik

When Tycho saves the children

I’m a big guy

Planetes had a lot of good drama

you should know everyone on Sup Forums is a little girl

When I dropped a brick on my big toe and the nail turned purple.

For you

The ending was too much for me.

most recent one was this show
the ending didnt do shit to me
what seriously got me was the goodbye song to the mother, that fucked me up in a way not many things managed to do before

only mgs3 ending and judeau death managed to make cry this much before

never did but almost always, since my little sisters are still with me since forever. I don't like them seeing me crying over 2d stuff

It just didn't stop raining that day.

Planetes also had a stupid ending

they got me good

Kurosawa in general hit way too close to home, I feel you brother.

Peko's comeback and afterwards on Ping Pong

My lastest one was THAT one scene in K-On!!. It wasn't as bad as everyone claims though, most likely because there are a shitton of episodes left after they it. They should've saved it for the very end desu

>"Just barely glorious but glorious indeed"

>Planetes also had a stupid ending
Yeah, but scene between Nono and Hakim was good

The part where that south american guy marvels at the beauty of the world from space while his country erupts into war before his eyes got me pretty good. That was some sad shit.

I cry in nearly every half-decent anime I watch if it manages to do anything right. As long as it's not a total flop of a time there's usually something moving or exciting in there and that's usually enough to get me going.

Madoka Magica episode 12. Especially the first scene, with this track. fuck Rebellion
youtube.com/watch?v=1XUNAyy3kJY

Kalos League finals. What a fool have I been.

If anything got me really emotional in Yowapeda it would be Naruko riding so hard he literally goes blind.

KIMI TO NATSU NO OWARI

youtube.com/watch?v=jDeca52TDZE
This one always fucking gets me. I honestly believe it to be the best scene in the series, and one of the best scenes in anime in general.

This scene made me cry as well.

Nah im with yah, this was the moment ping pong became a 10/10 series for me.One of only a handful shows i think deserves that rating.

I cry every single time I rewatch nhk, because no matter how long and how desperately I wait my misaki still never comes

totally agree
easily 10/10, the only anime where I saw virtually no flaws

youtu.be/IPuBYEFis2U

Have you read the manga? I like the generally more serious tone it takes so I have to knock a point off the anime for the unnecessary goofiness.

This and the scene where everybody were singing the anthem made me cry like a little bitch

That's why you should go out and become your own Misaki.

> The Boss Baby
> Ferdinand

I knew the oscars were a fucking joke in terms of animation awards, but FERDINAND? Even little kids don't like that movie.

Its pretty hard for me to read manga because my fucked up attention span thanks to multimedia content. Pretty much the sad future of humanity that was grown on phones and 'puters, even thought I was pretty good reader in my childhood

i cried when siegfried gave his heart in ep4, it was pretty silly

my mind realized this whole thing was coming full circle maybe 5 seconds before/while that scene was happening and it made that moment even better for me, because i figured out what taki wrote and just kept yelling "no" out loud until it finally revealed
then i cried

I prefer the anime. The anime might have goofier moments, but in general, the pacing and development of multiple characters felt a lot better.

Episode 6 of Major because my dad died the same way

Is the dub for this any good?

That part got so hard in the feels, it was painful.

Yeah, can't disagree with you there. It was too bad because the rest of it was so good.

My dad died when I was a teenager and my mom went insane from grief soon after, so any time a parent dies in a TV show, anime, movie book or whatever it fucks me up good.

You'll never love like they loved each other

Who's with me?

Yeah normally it doesn't phase me but the whole seeming to bed sleeping then turns out their dead thing hits too close to home.

Still, Major is a 10/10 anime and I'm looking forward to the new one this summer

>I love you
>I know

Episode 13 of Made in Abyss

KnK was 2016.

I barely even knew this character yet this scene made me emotional.

Even though the entire last half of the manga is all horrible and depressing, this was the panel that made me cry. So simple yet so cathartic. Perfect final shot of Punpun.

>tfw you remember they always wear diapers in planetes so in almost any dramatic scene they could be taking a hot shit

Hunter x Hunter episode 135

Yes, Reunthal's rebellion is nonsensical but I actually cried when this scene happened. Best bromance in anime for me.

fuck this tear jerking anime I cried like a bitch

When you realize where the Haibane probably came from

God the last episode almost ruined otherwise almost perfect series.
I knew the ending was gonna be sad, but it just went overboard sappy at the end.

Loved this, the only moment that made me cry without making me realize I was crying. The tears just kept flowing

I cried all night at the end of New Game!!

This whole scene hit me out of left field so fucking hard it physically hurt. I was pretty much bawling for the rest of the movie...

;_;

I never watched the second season, but something about the ceremony in the last episode of the first season hit me hard. I don't even understand why, it didn't seem like it was intended to be sad.

nagisa's death made me cried like Ive never cried before

Adult diapers cannot contain a fully grown adult dump. They're meant for urine only.

Fuck, don't make me cry again

I have never cried watching anime. I wish I could.

Hit way too close to home.
Brother died when I was young

II'm sorry to hear that user.

I have cried during finales to shows, even though they were happy. Usually because they hit that 'the adventure is over now, but we'll always have these memories ' note that really gets to me.

The closest I got was at the end of kara no kyoukai when at the end of the 7th movie they walk off holding hands and shiki says she would never let go. Made me realize how lonely I am :^/

I loved the goofyness of the first half, perhaps evern moreso than the drama in the second because Hachimaki was a huge cunt.