Act-Age <-- NEW

Act-Age

Other urls found in this thread:

www23.zippyshare.com/v/MJN50lsN/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Author Comments

Ah... fuckin whoops, forgot the WSJD subject line

DDL: www23.zippyshare.com/v/MJN50lsN/file.html

the old man's weird face reminds me of the ugly dude faces in Blue Exorcist; wonder if the artist was that mangaka's assistant or something

Hori know what's up. Crybaby is great.

That's... clumsy as FUCK exposition RE her family

I wonder what's so compelling about poor protagonists in shounen manga. Like, seriously, you see it a lot

I need more normal nuclear families.

Is it just me or is something weird about the dialogue?

method acting is not that fucking weird, what is he, retarded?

Wait, no, he's a Japanese actor. Those are terrible.

>dangerous
what

>panel 2
That's a totally legitimate question. Bitch's gettin' on my nerves. Fuckin' A

It reminds me of shojo manga dialogue but I know what you mean. There are sentences that just don't add up at times

kinda cool

What!? People like convincing acting!? That's impossible!

She is a Heath Legend. You don't want to be drinking brain fluid when she dies.

I remember reading that people thought this wasn't Jump-like, but it absolutely is. I mean it's not zany, but it's still over the top and strongly focused on its premise and on making shit really fucking obvious with the subtlety of a spoon in your eye. Well, that sounds mean, cause I did like this for the most part. Not a great start, but somewhat enjoyable. Dead in 20 chapters.

Homeboy didn't off himself due to method acting.

user you didn't forget about WT Vol. 18, did you? It's been out for a while and we could really use one quality WT thread since it's been quite a while since you dumped Vol. 17.

>To make one film we search for that one in seven billion. That kind of fool is called a director

No, stop

I can't make sense of this. Like... a director tries to find hidden talent? Uhh... I mean you CAN but.. Why is this so baffling

You must like to suffer.

I'll rip it eventually, I guess

>You must like to suffer
I mean I read World Trigger. I'm assuming I don't have much of a choice.

In my case it's at the point that the less I think about World Trigger the better. I lost my hope around autumn of last year.

This crap would be so much better if MC was a cute wolf girl.

when ISN'T that the case?

>not a tomboy
WASTED POTENTIAL

Bozebeats is utter shit. Predicting its rank to be around 13-14 for the first chapter. Act-Age seems much better. First chapter will be ranked at around 8-9 similar to Bokuben.

What the fuck possessed him to go with "boze", I wonder. Shounen battle manga do like their weird words for "fighters". I'll admit I could be missing something possibly Buddhist related, though, because this series does nothing for me. Can hardly read it.

Why is there a fucking Dominator?

Yeah bozebeats looks like utter shit.
If anything fuyoshibait will keep it propped like d.gayman or something.
But its really terrible so far.

ACT AGE on the other hand looks fucking great.

Holy shit this series. Takes something so normal and blows it out of proportion. Like people finding method acting dangerous and scary and what not. People being visibly shocked by someone acting out a scene. Exaggerating situations on another level. It suits some series and this one is definitely not one of them because the way the director glorifies certain mundane stuff in the cinema field is way over the top.

What is Vinsmoke Ichiji doing here?

welcome to manga

Boze is giving me YYH/Bleach vibe with that demon/soul hunting

To be specific I'm talking anout pages like these She's just standing there ffs but the director is shell shocked and is like "wew she's inhabiting sadness" my ass. And then the other lady says she's going to destroy her life. This would,ve been amazing if it were more "normal" inb4 you're an idiot