Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JxDvjWTCmIY
youtube.com/watch?v=w337ij3wtXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there a 'neither' option?

/jp/ pls come back

Where's Marisa?

Do people actually unironicallyl ike Dr.Pepper? Tastes like cough medicine.

I would much rather drink Raymoo.

Reimu. Dokupe can take a hike.

I think it's supposed to taste like coke with cinnamon......I think..

Can Dr. Pepper 1cc any of the games?

No, there are traces of forest-fruits and others. I haven't tasted any cinnamon. It's basically a non-alcoholic Jaegermeister, in the way that the taste is very nice, but very hard to describe since they've got dozens of smell and taste components.
I've tried Dr P only thrice in my 3 decades of my life (it's nigh impossible to get), so I'm just describing by memory.

>It’s nigh impossible to get
Where do you even live? I know that Irn Bru is a rarity and such, but is Dr. Pepper really that hard to get?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dr. Pepper

Central Asia.

I prefer pibb

Dr. Pepper tastes like cheap sarsaparilla, you people have shit taste for enjoying that peasant drink.

Also raymoo milk contains 100% of the nutrients necessary for living.

Pepsi is literally just carbonated sugary water, Coke is straight wack but at least has its own taste, Dr. Pepper is alright but pibb is better and any kind of clear or cloudy looking soda is just fucking acid meant to annihilate your teeth.

Since I can't even drink soda anymore due to my teeth, and Reimu has the best pits in the universe, the choice is pretty obvious.

The question is not 'is Dr Pepper good' but 'is it better than the Cherry Coke or trash tier root beer that appears in its place'
If you're actually looking for the best (worst) soda from Texas, Big Red was always the way to go

It's "Dr Pepper", without the dot. The guy who made the OP image was incredibly considerate and well-versed DocPerian, kudos for writing it correctly for once.
How ignorant.

youtu.be/JxDvjWTCmIY

When ZUN is gonna let his works being made into anime adaptations? Forbidden Scrollery should be fine in anime form.

Reimu

>drinking sweetened, carbonated jew
>not the 100% organic miko armpit sweat
Philistines

>you will never lick reimus armpits while she gives you a handjob w/fingering

I like Marisa more.

How is Reimu even remotely anime related? Not that I dislike her.

she's an anime girl?

Shhhh, we're duping the newfag mods.

None, dr pepper taste like fucking medicine, I can't understand how people like it. Also Reimu a shit, give me Flan.

>Flan
The most basic shit right there and you call Reimu shit?

Your taste is pure dogshit.

They're all carbonated sugary water.

>dr pepper
>medicine
Gee, I wonder why

I've had Dr Pepper once and I thought it was pretty terrible. Reimu's fluids are far superior.

No sane man would like Reimu.
Picking anyone else but Alice would be a compromise.

Why? What's wrong with Meiku?

would you a blue mountain dew?

>what's wrong with a violent brute?

t. Fortune teller

I love it. There again i also really like energy drinks.

>steam
Did Reimu piss herself again?

>again

better safe than sorry user!

Well I hate most Cola, so I guess that answers that shit.

I'm more partial to the original

She's a cruel psychotic bitch.
Anyone with taste would pick virtually anyone over her, specially Remi.

That's a boy!

Cute boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=w337ij3wtXA

Reimu's a bit slow, it's to be expected.

She never said that. Literally fake news.

>IRN BRU

wtf im gay now

But wiggle is a girl, with a cute feminine penis.

So do you guys play any touhou games? I just cleared DDC on hard. The entire game is great aside from Seija.

Doesn't make her any less of a bitch.
For example, when she fights Rumia in touhou 6 she says she doesn't give a fuck if the monster eats an innocent person.

Why is Wriggle such a bully magnet?
In actuality fighting her would be horrifying, it wouldn't be easy whatsoever to keep cool in a fight with giant swarms of thousands of flying insects being flung at you.

It's a good thing she's canonically rather pleasent.

>Level 1 boss
>Horrifying
And I would rather hug and stroke her head than fight her.

I do, but I'm a huge scrub who can only beat the game on normal, with continues. The only game I can 1CC normal if I try hard enough is PCB.

>bully
There's nothing wrong with crossdressing boys.

We are not the Crimson Slasher, there's nothing to really stop her from lifting you up in the air with a swarm on a whim.

Well, except for thankfully her personality, canonically she'd rather use bugs to be helpful instead of violence. Imagine flying over Gensyoko with Wriggle and you sitting on a big fluffy cloud of moths.

Trying to clear all 85 scenes in StB without guides and so far it's pretty fun. Done 55 so far.

Reimu's sweaty armpits.

Dr. Pepper

Who is the /bestboy/ of touhou?

By that logic, every touhou girl is a terrifying abomination, where victory is nothing but a dream (Unless you're a /k/ommando).
And even so, if you were forced to fight one 2hu, Wriggle would be one of the logical picks.
That aside, I want to gently touch her feelers.

Imagine fucking Wriggle.

Dr. Pepper is delicious, and I'm not even gay.

There aren't enough bugs in a square kilometer that can lift you up with a swarm pretty much anywhere.

Maybe there are in Gensokyo.

Begone! No males allowed

She's manga related

answer's pretty obvious to me

I stopped playing when I cleared all the extras. It felt great but since my objective was met I just lost all the motivation. Maybe later in the year I start going for Hard mode 1cc's

For me, it's the alcoholic one

I want to fuck Sanae.

Never had Dr. Pepper before but I do like the armpit girl. Reimu then.

Get in line.

I hate both.

Sanae is a slug though user.

Like, really, really badly.

I just want to say that Green Flandre is the best Toehoe girl

I honestly don't think any of us normie humans stand a chance against most 2hus without spell card rules or guns, Kogasa could probably bisect us with a carefully thrown umbrella.

Then theyll just cut to the chase and just eat you.

EXTERMINATE JAPANESE GOBO-RIN

The best.

>normie

You heard me muggle

Fuck the raccoon?

>badly
Which is why she isn't interested.

I want to fuck Remilia.

I still have my Hyper Weapon
I'm sure it should be effective against any of the girls except the ones with children like Suwako or Junko

Which 2hu could beat her in a wrestling match?

Shnmyoumaru is really, really cute.

Come and get it

Put the kobito down, she's not a toy user.

Dr Pepper < Reimu < Diet Dr Pepper

Touching Shinmyoumaru there is not allowed.

Yes she is.