Gup/Girls und Panzer

I want to kiss this belly!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1174946/5a5162580a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I might be going to Japan in a few months. Is Ooarai worth visiting?

I want to kiss this belly.

I want to cross my sword against Andou's!

I want to see Rin clean Hime's belly button with her tongue!

I've seen the movie last week. It was great, Flint a goddess.

I want to kiss this belly!

Jesus fuck those vagina bones. I'll need a new towel.

That belly is for cumming on by groups of old men.

Leopon please.

No, I will be the one to cum on her belly.

OVA when? I want my animated lewd tank action.

>groups of old men.

Fuck off

I want to BE Rin.

Groups of young men?

No, one man, who is of similar age to Momoga, the oldest I'm willing to accept is he is in his mid 20's

Any news for a new RW chapter?

That or Phase Erika?

I WILL DO IT

What Guppie would you like to see having a spinoff manga about her childhood (like the LA one for Miho)?
I choose Caesar and Carpaccio

Movie stream (with real subs) when?

Them, yes.
Yukari or Erika would also be somewhat interesting.

..or little Eclair watching Shiho videos.

Shiho. I wonder how she turned into a stonecold dead-inside tank autist

The nerds meeting each other online and having an online friendship while never meeting each other for years until the events from the series.

A prequel omnibus in regards to all the Oorai teems prior to their joining Senshado. But if I had to focus on one team...well, since Anteaters have already been mentioned, then the Volleyball Club trying to prevent the shutdown of their club.

Cute, CUTE! Alternate hairstyles are cute!

Katyusha

How can you make spin-off about Katyusha childhood when she's still a child in the show?

About Nonna. She looks and acts as too old.

Mini-Gloriana!

I want to touch her loli butt.

There can never be too much Caesar/Carpaccio.

What about her loli cunny?

>17-18 years old

Katyusha/Nonna origin story

>Yukari
I think that it could be boring as she stated that in her childhood she didn't have friends

an spinoff with the Hippo team as how they meet could be interesting

This is my Wife
Please say something nice about her
Holy shit, I am late

She's cute

You're in the cafe when this fatty steals your cake. What do?

Call her F A T and then proceed to buy her more cake. Develop a relationship where she lets me abuse her in exchange of sweets, practice my cooking

>cake

>not having a pizza at Anzio.

Let her have it, judging by how skinny she is, she needs it more than I do.

I like Anzio's pizzas, but I go there for an entirely different reason

Joke's on her, I already cummed inside my cake.

>not having a schlachtplatte at KMM

Yes. The theater at Mito station is playing the new movie, go watch it and then explore the town. Having done it myself, I highly recommend the experience. Also the GuP store in oarai to my knowledge is the only place you can get those fucking sweet challenge coins. Bring lots of 100yen coins for that.

Jesus christ what the hell happened to my photo? Anyways, I'd actually recommend trying to find a hotel in mito, anything within a reasonable distance to oarai itself was pretty pricey when I looked. Rent a bike too, it doesn't seem like it but it's a shit load of walking.

Take her cherry

Can't you just rent one of their tanks?

You have very skinny legs

You can, but it gets kind of annoying to start it, find one if the cut-outs, stop and turn it off to save fuel, get out and take a photo, and then get back in and start it again. Really only worth renting them if you plan on reenacting a battle and flowing the route it took (something I plan to do when I go back for the Angler fish festival in November)

Steal her cake when she get's one

>Not spatzle

Spätzle are a side dish. Unless you mean käsespätzle, and I praise Germans for letting me eat what amounts to mac and cheese while not looking like an uncultred swine.

>Miho, i think Maho is watching us
>Nonsense, Erika, why would she?

What is it in gup that makes girls having such gorgeous behinds?

Vibrations from the tanks.

She is not fatty

carbon coating

Saki Yukiko is just a farm girl living in the sticks. She lives alone since hrt mother, a world renowned Tankery master under the name "Glacier", sadly passed away 3 years ago. She never shared her mother's passion, no matter how much she tried to force it on her only child. Her passion was agriculture. She loved to farm and tend all day. However, having been self taught, she sucks. She doesn't even have a tractor, so she just uses her mother's pride and joy, an old Tortoise Assault Gun, to plough.
She usually makes enough to just about live, but this season is a hard one. She needs a change to happen and soon. As she thinks this to herself, she looks out into the sky and sees a Spitfire squadron coming towards her. It's from St Gloriana Girls Academy and has three girls stepping out to greet her. They are interested in buying the Tortoise for Tankery.
She refuses, as it was her mother's and means more to her than the house she lives in.
So, after a lot of swaying and bargaining, they offer her a deal. They take the Tortoise for tankery, and in return she goes to St Gloriana taking an agriculture course, assured by Darjeeling that she has full access to the Tortoise when she wants.
After some mulling over, she accepts.
To her surprise, she is the only working class farm-girl there, in a school full of prim and proper ladies.

The Tankery girls however are having trouble with their new toy. They can't seem to get the most out of the TD and so she steps in to show them. After demonstrating her skills as a driver, they offer her a place in the Tankery club, which after some soul searching and reading about her mother's legacy with St Gloriana, she accepts, along with her fitting new name of "Aisuti" (Ice tea) to reflect her driving style and carry on from her mother.,

>get her in my plane
>get up to 8000 feet
>give her a chute
>dispose of

Accompanied by a crew of rag-tags, how will our heroine (a simple country girl, not a fan of crowds nor attention) react to her new life being the only common girl doing a lady's sport in this strange adventure.
Rated PG 13, comedy, seinen, sports, "Girls und Panzer: Slow and Steady!!"

>Saki Yukio (Ice Tea):
Driver of the Tortoise. She's rather brash and tends to act defensively, but her heart usually means well though she is a fan of quips and being rude as a means to make friends.
>Tamako Fujibasha (Rooibos (pronounced "roy-boss)):
Commander. Very strict and un-bending with her words, she is often referred to as the Matron of the group, believes in grace and proper with everything she does.
>Reki and Geki Rufuwarusi (Chamo and Mile):
The twin loaders of the machine. They are both laid back and slow, much to their commanders chagrin. They can work hard together but they'd rather take the easy long route that works than the fast, hard shortcut.
>Tsukiko Wataka (Oolong):
A girl not meant to fit into tanks, being 192cm (and very aware of it), but alas she is highly skilled as a gunner and thus was assigned to be Saki's gunner. Scared and poor socially but she usually tries her best.
>Chiaigo Fukazuvu (Yerba):
A loud mouthed and dry girl, she never means to hurt people's feelings but she can be overly frank and way too physical. Unfortunately for Saki, this is her co-driver.

Carbon coated skin lotion

So the carbon coating rubs off on their butts from the vibrations? So if their butts get too fat from the carbon it makes the tank vulnerable?

My new sort results are here.
>never an update with the old cast and crew
>no Emi
>an Aung
>no Bellwall hooligans at all

Most of the coating is on the outside, so they'll be fine.

No it isn't. The outer layer is normal armor then comes the carbon. There could another layer of something in the inside though.

Does anyone have the diagram that shows the fire and smoke weak point of carbon coated tanks?

For you.

>skinny

I want to sit her on my lap and see her smug reaction when she feels my growing boner under her plump ass.

GuP is definitely for connaisseurs

A bent-over forwards shot of a girl better known for bending over backwards.

Instead of bending over she should learn to kneel.

I want to be her cushion

I want to be her toilet bowl.

Hopefully we’ll get to see more of helmet-chan in the next season

Maybe we get some names too

Was having chicken legs part of your plan?

Of Koursh

>still no Erika 2 scans

>Still no whole pic

What's their faces trying to convey?

Sexual arousal

I want to eat their spaghetti!

exhentai.org/g/1174946/5a5162580a/

Fucking finally

Shotashit aside, the quality of the scanning is fucking terrible

>you'll never stain the inside of a Senshado commander's tank with your sticky cum

>be you
>measly sophomore from an old technical shool-ship based out of a shitty port in western japan
>between jacking off and flying cargo planes for cash you do various mechanical tasks for others
>today the work is at the Anzio carrier
>you and friends have been contracted to help fix tanks
>the ship is in great condition
>the spaghetti is great
>all is going well until your friend manages to smash his brow on the edge of a tankette hatch
>starts bleeding everywhere and takes a leave
>all your other friends are busy with their respective tasks
>one of the Anzio girls approaches you and offers her expertise
>she tells you about how her school is shit and she wishes to go to Gloriana and how she wants to live in the mountains of Honshu when she grows old
>you say little because all you do is jack off and watch Chinese cartoons with friends, and your dogfighting sucks
>at the same time you notice her technical skill is great
>you also notice that she is unusually busty for a Japanese girl
>she tells you that she needs to inspect the internal fuel tanks
>you crawl in with her in the cramped tankette
>you ask where the internal fuel tanks are as you are unfamiliar with the design of the tank
>she takes your hands and places them firmly over her breasts
>"here"
what do next?

>Maybe we get some names too
This, at least they should name many of these background characters

Is this a cropped pic?
If so, could you post the whole image