Makes a show to try and tell young people to go out and experience life and create relationships with others...

>makes a show to try and tell young people to go out and experience life and create relationships with others, despite how painful it might be
>ends turning into fuel for 20+ years of mentally ill waifufaggotry fighting over which shitty girl is better and numerous insane fan theories and over analyzing the work, drawing people even farther from reality
How did things manage to go so wrong?

It's pretty tragic, i feel sorry for anno

Maybe he should stop pandering to them with the Rebuilds

Money

Asuka best girl and best waifu

>makes a show to try and tell young people to go out and experience life
Why would an ugly closeted homosexual otaku even do this?

>How did things manage to go so wrong?
I am more confused at what message he is even trying to convey with the Rebuilds.
>1.11
Things are like they were before!
>2.22
It's ok to be happy! Move forward and live as you want! You deserve to make your dreams come true!
>3.33
Following your dreams will only leave you to despair

>Anno
>in the closet

Also as far as animators go hes pretty hot desu not a stud like Walt Disney but pretty up there.

is this what i think/what i really i do thread?
if you want to make a show about relationships, the do a fucking show about relationships

>You misunderstood from the very beginning. You just believed what you wanted to believe.

EVA is a show about relationships

You probably think the only thing in Evangelion is Christian imagery don't you

but user, evangelion is a edgy meha/harem anime

>4.44
>In your dreams, bitch

>go out and experience life and create relationships with others, despite how painful it might be
Sounds gay I'd rather watch anime

Rebuild 3 was just edgy nonsense, no one at Khara knows what they're doing anymore.

He cleans up nice.

Sure does.

>he waifus a whore

You don't get it man, Shinji is you, and getting in the robot is going outside and enjoying life

Is it just me or does he somehow look more Western than other Japanese people, despite both his parents being Japanese (as far as I'm aware).

He has assburgers.

It's probably from the wavy hair and beard, untypical traits for Japanese.

This tb h
Some good ideas, and some boring ones, barely connected to each other
What a mess

I don't think any idea is inherently good or bad. But Rebuild 3 executed literally all its ideas awfully.