Darling in the FranXX

Can we all agree that this show is the best one this season? I would probably even say that it's one of the best in a long time.

It's certainly better than moeshit and VEG so probably as there's nothing else tgis season.

This is the only show that I enjoyed in a long time. Last one was Kill la Kill.

stop making threads you retarded piece of shit

Why do I get the feeling that they won't end up together?

Fuck off to your cgdct thread, faggot.

>making threads to manufacture hype
Nope.

yup. i seriously count days till next episode. this didnt happen for a LONG time.

What's so good about it?

I agree that I love all the character interactions especially 02xhiro, and that's important for a show.

>manufacture
Nope. I think you've mistaken this thread wirh Violet. They're the ones who used proxies to make thwir show look good and popular. FranXX, however, is popular whether you like it or not.

pop team epic:
huh?better than me?
just watch more anime , op

It's going to highly depend on the enxt few episodes.

Currently I actually like Toji no Miko more, purely because I expected it to be complete shit and it turns a 180 in the first episode.

Is that uniform a Nono reference? Trigger confirmed for bros.

Just you wait before inevitable Trigger inability to make a good plot or character development catches up with it.

Good introductory episodes though.

It's literally episode 2. Calm down.

>I would probably even say that it's one of the best in a long time.
If you say this about any show after 2 episodes, you are cancer.

>edgy and pointlessly fetishistic school-age shit with mechs about your typical kids' issues
(not a single word out of that is a compliment, btw)

>the best

I don't even watch VEG.

It's shit, I knew it the moment I saw the humanoid mech, slut heroine, neoshinji protagonist and normal domelike colony (high school drama included). Few series properly convey the feeling of humanity fighting a losing war, NGE and MuvLuv come to mind, garbage like this is worthless.

And here come the moefags

Yes.

Art and animation alone is enough for any anime fan to watch it, even the manga is worth waiting for

>implying darling in the franxx isn't moe

is it possible to episode 2 in a non-literal way?

Next you're gonna tell me it's a classic anime in the making.

Will you apologize to everyone else on the board when this sells less than VEG?

Almost. I love Citrus/Yuru Camp/Koi just as much.
That said it's been a while since I enjoyed 2 episodes of an original so much, especially from Trigger.

Isn't this the shitty anti-yuri show?

This hype isn't manufactured, this is the only show that can get threads and consistently hit bump limit, since episode 1 aired there's at least been 1 thread up every 24/7.

manfuactured hyped would be an user making a threads 3 years before the show even came out, talking about how great it is based off the source material or pv's or some shit.

This is an anime original so that was impossible in addition they previews hid the shows biggest concept being the sex's allegories, so you're full of shit and people just want to talk about aots.

>What's so good about it?

If you have to ask the question then you simply don't get it.

You have low standards.

It's not.

>this is the only show that can get threads and consistently hit bump limit
Untrue. Majority of threads 404 because people keep making them to fill the catalog.

The show has a pretty cool spin on the whole mecha genre, sex metaphors aren't new but the execution and how blatant it is really makes it stands out among it's peers.

It has a nice mix of silly and outlandish ideas, yet serious and somber moments, so you can have fun and enjoy all the hilarious shit.

The characters introduced thus far have all been great, a lot of nice detail in their animations that sell their personality.

And by far my favorite part is all the cutesy flirty hirox02 shit, too often anime will bullshit around with the romance, but this show already starts at base 1, and it's quite enjoyable.

Baby duck syndrome, more likely.

It is though because it stinks of Japan's forced political breeding program that tries to make it look like hetro love is the only kind of love.

I couldn't even finish the first episode.

Why can't they have two girls in the same robot then?

We have Citrus airing on the same season, are you trying to troll me

But that's true.

what you're saying doesn't refute anything i just said.
When episode 1 aired we had 1 thread at a time consistently hitting bump limit within a few hours.

After episode 2 we still have that 1 thread consistently hitting bump limit, IN ADDITION, to a shit ton of other threads. Now it's like 2-3 threads hitting bump limit, and a few that didn't grab anyones attention just falling off.

Damn this show remind me to xenoblade 2. Anyone else?

Nothing interesting has happened yet.

It's pure garbage in the vein of those trashy harem battle fantasy LN adaptations in terms of how unabashedly vapid and shallow it is. Literally the only thing it has going for it is Gainax animation.

Literally not possible
>***,607位/***,580位 (***,683 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/04/04 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン 1 (第1巻のみ特典:L版ブロマイド + 全巻購入特典:「LPサイズディスク収納ケース」引換シリアルコード付) [ VIOLET EVERGARDEN ] [Blu-ray]

Because they're from an advanced society where homosexualism was killed as a genetic defect

Except it's not at all saying hetero love is the only kind of love, it's saying hetero love is the only one that will produce something, which is true.

Have the same feeling. Either way she dies or becomes the main threat and needs to be killed by MC.

Fuck off literal faggot

Citrus is ok, but this show tries to force the hetero love bullshit too hard. That stupid bird analogy at the start was just more brainwashing at its finest.

manufactured hype is the 200 Franxx threads all below 10 replies sitting in the archive.
VEG isn't relevant, stop talking about it.

Shitposting threads =/= popularity. This, for example, is a shitposting thread.
1 thread hitting bump limit and a dozen getting 20 IPs and dying? That's shitposting too.

unironically neck yourself, you fag

>hetero love is the only one that will produce something, which is true
Can you see the flaws in your own statement?

>if you dont have a a partner they give you an artificial ass

For me it was by the time Gurren Lagann Was airing. Fun times and feels good man

It's a cartoon, not a political statement

>hetero
>brainwashing
Jesus Christ

>The show has a pretty cool spin on the whole mecha genre
Which one? Because
>sex metaphors aren't new
And in fact, they not only "not new", they are extremely old and repeated to death. Way to shoot yourself in your own foot.

>It has a nice mix of silly and outlandish ideas, yet serious and somber moments
It has boring and pointlessly artificial setting made out of 100% silly and outlandish ideas. There's no mix here.

>The characters introduced thus far have all been great
The characters introduced thus far are all extremely typical, except maybe 002 (I've yet to determine if it's all typical edgy shit about her, or not entirely).

>And by far my favorite part is all the cutesy flirty hirox02 shit, too often anime will bullshit around with the romance, but this show already starts at base 1, and it's quite enjoyable.
So yeah, "it's good because subjectively I like it". Nothing new here.

Stop brainwashing me, christfag

hol up

No, because there isn't one.
Yuri is great, but you can't do shit with it. This is fact.

>manufactured hype is the 200 Franxx threads all below 10 replies sitting in the archive.
That's sad t b h

Go back to sucking cocks.

That's what a-1 is for, hopefully they keep in grounded, the current level of silliness to serious is perfect.

People like you are the reason why good yuri shows can't succeed. Please consider reevaluating your life.

The two characters have completely different characters

Jesus, this anime really doesn't want me to care about these characters. The pacing is so slow, I can hear it in the soundtrack.

How many Asuka-clones do we need, before we get sick? I hated Asuka on release of NGE, and only like her better because of nostalgia. How many obnoxious, psychotic, dominant types will the anime clockwork shat out on my media, to get me to give a shit about their unlovable personalities?

I swear this shit is catred only to the most horny fanboys who can overlook basic fundamental character lacking, because "HUAAAA SO KAWAII, UGH SHE MAKES MUH OCHINCHIN SO DIAMONDSS! Shed love me fuckin her echhahaha".

Pacing needs to hurry the fuck up, or Ill wait til the episode week when this snail of a show has 7 seperate thread, for some non-NSFW reason.

If you met 02 in real life, and werent a blood-in-boner-not-in-brain otaku, youd be completly off-put by her. After talking, shed have no interest in you, affection, or even her crazy personality would wear of because its just close to bipolar disorder. Even the characters in the show dont like her, and the ones that do, is because their emotionally healthy, or unhealthy and 02's bullshit personality is considered quirky by them or she solves their bullshit problems.

Its writing so simple, I could come up with it when Im imagining a story to fap to, when I dont have internet.

Its insulting to my intelligence to have to give a shit about this well animated snail show. I could go to my nieces house and get the same entertainment from hearing the kid talk about her day in the kindergarten.

Tbh i don't think this is a bait thread, OP is probably genuine.
That being franxx threads have more plot, premise character and presentation discussion that any other show this season, and i'm following just about everything.

As i said there are a few threads that no one notices because they are so many, but there's all 1-2 on the hour, every hour filled with genuine discussion about the show.

Good. No one likes faggots. Go back to /u/.

forcing a meme into it doesn't make it any less true

>Can we all agree that this show is the best one this season
No.

>I would probably even say that it's one of the best in a long time
Absolutely no.

>yurifag asking others to reevaluate their life.

I am genuinely laffing.

Why can't two guys pilot

Hiro is going to get cucked by 01 and he'll gorrunning back to Ichigo only to find out that she's moved on. Then he'll kill himself.

Because that would be every mech show already existing. We need a yuri mech show revolution that this could have been, but instead it chose to go after government money and got paid off to spout their breeding garbage propaganda.

Same reasons two guys can't procreate

All the characters except for 02 are bland and uninteresting and the obvious symbolism doesn't do it for me.

Homos are shot on site because it's a mental illness.

>too often anime will bullshit around with the romance,
LOL we already got an ichigo episode about her wanting the dick too. The romance in this show is going NOWHERE. screenshot this

>That being franxx threads have more plot, premise character and presentation discussion that any other show this season, and i'm following just about everything.
This kind of posts is why I watch the show but I avoid the threads. You guys are delusional.

>user goes into an autistic rage when a show threatens his nostalgic waifu

I think I already told you to go back to /u/. Maybe more people will believe in your conspiracies there, fag.

uhhhhhhhhhh

>As i said there are a few threads that no one notices because they are so many, but there's all 1-2 on the hour, every hour filled with genuine discussion about the show.
If we suddenly decide to determine popularity by the amount of shitposting and similar activities on Sup Forums, VEG will be squarely at #2 position, if not #1.

I can tell already that.
>ITT user acts tsun against ATOY.

Anyway, yes OP it is definitely looking to be anime of the season.

You really sound like a fujo falseflagger, why don't you stop deflecting to enter in garbage arguments

It is my favorite one, but no need to make threads like these

That's pretty much it. It's literally the most banal series of the season.

But fujos are the biggest supporters of homosex in anime.

People like you make me consider stop liking yuri to not be grouped up with insane retards like you who hate anything straight and believe anything MUST be yuri

Only male homosex

Fag.

This show is boring garbage and the only reason people are even watching it is because it has Trigger's name on it.

i know for sure what i will never watch after all these threads

Who the fuck do you think writes all the yuri stuff anyways?

you're making the right decision user, it's overhyped shit

What? You don't enjoy using yuribait goggles and pretend girls sharing a meal means they're gay? I'm disappointed user

I watch it because of the giant robots actually
And it's not boring to me. Your opinions aren't univeral. Kill yourself