Darling in the FranXX

Do nips prefer 02 or Ichigo?

Why don't you go ask them?

i can't understand which board is the anime board.

Both appear to be getting attention. But I can't discern who they actually like.

Why would anyone prefer Shitchigo?

>Delphinium
>Delphinium is a genus of about 300 species of perennial flowering plants in the family Ranunculaceae. All members of theDelphiniumgenus are toxic to humans and livestock. The common name"larkspur"is shared between perennialDelphiniumspecies and annual species of the genusConsolida
>In general, larkspurs denote love, affection, and ardent attachment.
>While pink larkspurs represent fickleness, white ones denote happiness, and purple flowers mean first love.
>These flowers symbolize levity, lightness, pure heart, sweet disposition, desire for laughter, etc.
>According to some other versions, larkspur flowers may mean frivolity, haughtiness, and inconsistent loyalty.
>Almost all parts of the plant have poisonous alkaloids.

>frivolity, haughtiness, and inconsistent loyalty
>all parts of the plant have poisonous alkaloids

02 for now because she's the featured main girl. But I expect things to go back and forth between 02 and Ichigo a few times.

Can you triggerniggers stop spamming the catalog

I want to destroy this ass

It depends on each girls' character and how much focus they get. Plus another girl may catch as much attention, even though it's unlikely.

Are you the same flower language poster from the old Re:Zero threads? Or just somebody else

>In general, larkspurs denote love, affection, and ardent attachment.
>While pink larkspurs represent fickleness, white ones denote happiness, and purple flowers mean first love.
>These flowers symbolize levity, lightness, pure heart, sweet disposition, desire for laughter, etc.
>ignoring the parts that aren't literally speculation
sasuga

>i want to protect this ass
But there is not ass in hat pic. Even Miku has best ass than cuckona.

She already has Goro but wants Hiro instead. She’s fickle.

Why not follow Yabuki and hope for threesome end?

I wonder if the manga will end up going a different way

lel, I dropped Re:Zero at episode 12.

If not, you can be sure that Yabuki will at least draw a lot of 02 x Ichigo yuri pictures.

i don't think, it's a promotional operation, much like Eva's manga was made to promote the anime. But Yabuki isn't involved in the creation of the anime as Sadamoto was, so i think it will stay kind the same with minor differencies

There's literally nothing good about Ichigo and she already lost,. I swear I think most of you all are just trolling

Ichigo doesn’t scare emasculated men like 02 does.

>lel
kill yourself underage

There's nothing wrong with being underage, underage-kun.

02 appeals to subs desu senpai.

I swear, I have never hated one guy so fast.

002 appeals to men with taste, be they subs or doms.

It must suck to be an NTRfag/homo/tumblrina who hates normal, wholesome relationships.
Or are you a buttmad Coconafag?

At least subs aren’t scared of the thought of a female being dominate and aren’t insecure about it. Hiro and 02’s relationship COULD develop to where they see each other as equals instead of what they got right now or it could go somewhere else.

>he thinks the problem is the show
how did you even let your head get so far up your ass?

no one likes ichigo

>yuri
>when they're both looking at the viewer

No, I think you clearly stated that you hate me for diligently reminding everyone that DITF's main themes are trust and fidelity (in normal, healthy relationships). I may be autistic but even I can spot a literal dick sucker when I see one.

I like Ichigo.

I do faggot

Overwhelmingly 002. She's the one getting all the fanart at least.

Hiro isn't in charge of either relationship. Ichigo's the one telling him what to do all the time.

Miss the point harder, flowerfag. You're not just autistic, you're an idiot too.

Ok. I hope sucking cock works out for you. Although I can't say I'd feel too bad if you got AIDS.

all for anal

(You)

i really like these memes

It's Lala+Nemesis vs Haruna all over again

@167535099
Someone is upset.

>Hiro isn't in charge of either relationship. Ichigo's the one telling him what to do all the time.
Yeah what’s up with that? Why did she think she had the right to tell him what to do? 02 wasn’t trying to trick him or anything, he got into the femdom robot on his own free will.

Also what the fuck does the male pilot suit do? Is that the reason Hiro blacked out in Ep1 is because he wasn’t wearing a suit? How did he pilot then?

Someone is retarded.

>@
Kill yourself immediately.

I liked this scene for the great character development

Well yeah, it sets up how close the girls are and comfortable they are around each other. It shows that they are not strangers and act like schoolgirls basically.

What is your favorite theory about this show?

I promise to kill myself after you show me a picture of your brains splattered all over your ceiling. Cross my heart.

My dick liked it more than my brain, but it was a fine scene regardless.

I don't think she's with Goro by choice, and I assume she's always had a ladyboner for Hiro.

Why are 02's features almost manlier than Hori's? He is way too beta.

>your ceiling
Are you retarded or actually autistic? Or austarded?

I promise to show you a picture of my brains splattered all over my ceiling after you kill yourself. Cross my heart.

Actually meant to say autarded

Why is her name second? All the other mechs list girl’s name first. Well the point is she already had a partner who she already “worked” or synced with. Her trying to get hiro is detrimental to her partnership with Goro and counter productive to the entire pilot program.

Man, stop replying to this retard.

How hard is it to just leave this fat idiotic fuck alone? This is probably the only regular human contact he ever has.

I genuinely don't understand why people like Ichigo. She barely has any personality and the only thing she's done in the show is get NTR'd. You'd have to be a hardcore contrarian or have an NTR fetish to like her more than 02.

>167536001
Your bait wasn't strong enough to get a (You). Try harder, I know you can do it.

this

@you
fuck you

>Tomatsu: She’s got Hiro wrapped around her little finger, hasn’t she~? Zero Two goes and does whatever she wants to, and Hiro has to be the one who slams the brakes.

>I also got to see a height comparison chart showing Zero Two being taller than Hiro and I could kind of feel [the art] emanating the masculine prowess she possesses.

>Hiro has a lot of monologues, and you can hear his true feelings creeping into them as he gets twisted around Zero Two’s little finger

>It’s also fun to see how cool Zero Two is as she drags Hiro along with her, as well as how he tends to be in a daze when he’s being manipulated, but I do think you should first look forward to seeing how they meet.

>Probably their master-servant relationship that’s clear from the start (laughs); the first episode is one that lays the groundwork as everything moves at Zero Two’s pace

Nobody really has any personality aside from like 2 exaggerated character traits in the show so far though. If there is more to any of them they've not had the time to show it in only two episodes. It's okay to reveal stuff gradually - it's not like characters need to be introduced with detailed descriptions the moment they enter the story.

And I don't really like her either just saying that 'lacking personality' is not much of a reason to hate on her for now in this series.

>NTR fetish
If you like her you either want Hiro to be with her in which case Oni would be the one getting NTR'd, or you want her for yourself in which case it's taking place in a different reality where there is no NTR. There may be people who get off to her being cucked but I don't really understand how that would work.

>If there is more to any of them they've not had the time to show it in only two episodes
I was of the same opinion until I rewatched the announcement of the trial match scene again for unrelated reasons. Hiro flips his shit when 02 brings up her wounds and basically forgets about the piloting thing until she leaves the room. It's really a nice touch to show that he actually has started to think of her outside of the "muh piloting" frame of reference.

Would you prefer "your room's ceiling" instead? Replace it with that. Go buy a shotgun, load it, put it in your mouth, and shoot. Make sure to have asked someone to take a picture before you blow your brains out, and tell them to post it here.

>But there is not ass in hat pic. Even Miku has best ass than cuckona.

Plebs the whole lot of you. Ichigo is goddess not for her ass but her tits. She has godly sexy small tits. Any sane man would want to fondle and play with her tits not her ass.

>pegging shit
Stuff that never happened: the post.

Why does she sits like that?

Ireland please.

Patrician taste.

Where the fuck is the pegging? Shes just jerking him off while giving kisses
Stop being a faggot

Let me guess: you occasionally diddle yourself while thinking of little boys.

both of these 2 are better than ichigo

How does this make you feel?

>pegging
>no strap-on, both hands visible away from his butt
She isn't even giving him the pleasure of being milked inside.

02 needs to STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIRO! She is no good for him! She will just drain him and cast him aside like everyone else!

Oh look, another pederast!

Welcome to Sup Forums

Shut up Ichigo.

>167536548

Thank you, I am glad to be here.

Now neck yourself.

But necking is something you need a partner for, has this show taught you nothing yet?

Nice bait

I promise I will, as soon as I see that picture with your brains splattered all over your ceiling.

Episode 3 spoilers.

user, your gay headcanon already got debunked.

I'm hoping it will be more like this.

That image ain't funny no more. It's been disproven too many times over by now.

But you can't disprove that user is a fgt, so he'll keep spamming it. It helps him sleep at night.

True.

and also that all the shitposters are onifags. not even an exaggeration.

Autistic faggot

Not true.

Robutts