Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14919689
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forcing Deku to taste his cheese.

deku's dick

>heroes were cool in All Might's era
>villains are cool now
He is jumping on the latest fad.

All Might was a hero. All Might Jr. should be someone who's also a hero = Deku.

Everyday until Canon

He is jealous. Deku have everything that he wants

Is that why he saved Baku? To get his explodick?

To trick the audience into thinking he is a traitor instead of just being a wierdo

It's so obviously this.

He's the traitor the staff was talking about and the reason they were discovered by the badies back in the woods.

Then how come he immediately changed his mind for no reason so sudden and sabotaged VA's kidnapping plan?

Lol, good joke user, but lets at least be a bit realistic

So this is the bastard who sold Kacchan out to the villains. UNFORGIVABLE. BURN HIM.

strawpoll.me/14919689

Let's settle it lads

he's been fucked over since he has born like deku, relentlessly bullied, but he snapped instead.
Like the pic where he as a kid tries to be a shining hero and they make fun of him at school.
Now he's gonna murder those chads and roasties like elliot rodger.
He's trying to become a supreme gentleman.
Starting with that whore mina.

He must be significantly older than Endy, since he’s already the #1 by the time Endy got to #2 when he was only 20yo
He also considers himself old, and nobody knows how old he actually is.
Come to think of it, we don’t know NE’s age too do we? That chapter was also the point the story explicitly mentioned the age when he reached #2, although I remember people speculating and roughly saying that he has to be around 18-20 yo when he marries so that he’ll end up with 30 years of age difference with shoto (45 vs 15)

Is Aoyama /ourguy/?

This, Aoyama is the ultimate gentleman.
Just look at how this fucker eats.
I hope he kills all the roasties.

Yes of course.
I just want to see him attempt to rape Mina. Come on Hori don't leave me hanging.

It's not like it took All Might all that long to hit #1 though. He was just too much better than everyone else to not get it ASAP.

I'd be pretty surprised if he's much older than 50. I just don't see him and All for One putzing around for 25+ years before finally having a showdown.

this makes me want to see the whole class get drunk on Aoyama's wine stash

When do we get the leaks?

>wine
but alcohol is forbidden for students.
It's strawberry compote

I can only identify with losers so yeah, I was rooting for Aoyama since he got introduced.
I hope Hori gives him the spotlight at least once.

>Iida lusting for the sparklecock

So aside from that "Thanks for waiting! He finally makes his move..!" line at the end there, is he the traitor or are going into some Aoyama backstory here to set him up as something else?

I want this to be a false flag.

I don't want handsome elite to be the bad guy.

Its ok, Japanese teenagers can still get drunk on juice.

crashing this series

I got Folgore vibes from this.

That's just the editor's note. has no value whatsoever.

Best

Aoyama's Hippo Folgore moment when?

>handsome
No girl has lusted for him, you may not like it but this is what peak attractiveness looks like canonically

I really really LOVE Aoyama-sama!

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>ENDEBUR DID NATHING WONG

That's cause they have shitty Japanese taste. Just move him to another country and he'd do fine.

>You forced me to suffer all my life, now I will make you all suffer. I waited a long time for this. I'll give you exactly what you deserve, all of you. All you girls who rejected me, looked down upon me, you know, treated me like scum while you gave yourselves to other men. And all of you men for living a better life than me, all of you sexually active men. I hate you. I hate all of you. I can't wait to give you exactly what you deserve, annihilation

Fan art like this makes me wish I knew how to draw

He better leave Mina alone, she’s a good girl

He shoots fucking laser beams, that picture doesn't make any sense

I think it’s not like AFO is sitting there waiting for him. Probably when he realized that this OFA successor is strong enough to beat him, he’s the one that started to go into hiding and put up as many walls as possible in hopes of stopping AM, and AM took all of his cronies one by one until he’s the only one left.
I hope it will *never* be delved too deep into, unless Hori specifically planned for that from the start. Told incorrectly, his backstory could tarnish his character just like the SW prequel did with the original trilogy

Where was he?

That's because Aoyama's a haafu and nips hate them with a murderous passion

Imagine how fucking ripped his abs must be.

Made some adjustments. This is now objectively correct.

He literally is folgore, or inspired by him

Yes indeed.
Mina a normalfag bitch. I dont have the screencaps but she's always making fun of him or humiliating him or beating him up etc.
She a thot.

How in the world are we supposed to know that?

This is an even worse list

Having a constant diarrhea doesn’t grow 10-packs, user

Same. We'll probably learn more about All for One and his motives though. I don't buy the whole "haha I just wanted to be the symbol of evil" spiel.

And a bit more about One for All, since there's stuff there All Might hasn't come clean to Deku about.

mt lady is where she needs to be so it is actually better

Why no lewds of Lasermom? She's a semen demon.

I see a lot of people getting disappointed.

>they trust Hori to make Aoyama interesting

I'm sorry, didn't we just sit through a year of what was basically a glorified OVA plot?

Shallow list
Also mandalay is best pussy cat and Kendo deserves to be higher

Worded that incorrectly but its about speculation. Might as well be a red flag and it all being just a backstory thing.

lol you're that same faggot that had an chimpout last night about mt. lady aren't you

I don’t care about the others, I see Nejire on top, I gib upboats

she looks like a meth/crack head

This is actually better, not by much, but still

Better than fatass hamplanet Inko.

>ugly burn scar
>dry, crunchy hair
>autism
>right nipple is hard at all times, never the left
>probably a hermaphrodite
Why is anyone attracted to him

>Aoyama comes from a broken household
>He just wanted to make friends
>All the supossed future "heroes" did was make fun of him
Punished Aoyama when

Keep in mind at this point we just know he's sneaking into Deku's bedroom at night.

We don't know why.

decent list

Give me more Iida, Hori!

It was only a week ago. I loved Boku No Hero Academia so much, I had all the merchandise and movies. I'd pray to Aoyama every night before I go to bed, thanking for the life I've been given. "Aoyama is love", I would say, "Aoyama is life". Sup Forums hears me and calls me a faggot. I knew they were just jealous for my devotion of Aoyama. I called them cunts. They raged at me and told me to kill myself. I'm crying now and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Aoyama. I'm so happy. He whispers in my ear, "Here, have some cheese". He grabs me with his powerful sparkling hands, and puts me on my hands and knees. I spread my ass-cheeks for Aoyama. He penetrates my butthole. It hurts so much, but I do it for Aoyama. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Aoyama. He roars a mighty roar, as he fills my butt with his love. Mina walks in. Aoyama looks at her straight in the eye, and says, "I cannot stop twinkling!". Aoyama leaves through my window. Aoyama is love. Aoyama is life.

Yo Hero Academia you should fuck that frog bitch in your class lol

every list with momo being goddess tier is shit

Mastah Endevah, puhleees

>Tsuyu
>Good Tier
She belongs straight in the shit tier

Are we getting a chapter this week?

This takes me back

Yes otherwise we all would be on suicide watch.

Next week

Being an annoying little shit second only to (g)rape boy.

In two weeks

That's because you get super dehydrated with Diarrhea.

Plus Diarrhea is just contracting your abs, this goes one step further and also adds some force.

Hori's on a 3 week vacation

No

t.dekufag

>mt lady is where she needs to be
She isn't that bad but the Mt. Lady poster alone makes her terrible.

Just curious, where does everybody go to get status updates on releases?

Just fuck off

lol I've got no dog in the gay shipping fight. I just think the character is annoying and detracts from an otherwise great cast. He's completely one dimensional, and that one dimension is "lol I'm fabulous so ebin amirite"

they lied to you.

All of those other tier lists are wrong.
This is the patrician list.

I don't namefag or use a trip, and only post one pic a thread but if you're this upset about someone so unimportant I'll stop posting I guess

This is what they call bait, right?

>abusive mom in godess
>todos fat sister in godess
>that whole list tbqh

This list is better.

>he doesn't talk with Hori
Step up your game user

>Magne
>Great
DELET

Good