Makes several Little Busters doujins starring Kyousuke and Rin in incestous relationship

>makes several Little Busters doujins starring Kyousuke and Rin in incestous relationship
>see that people shows great interest in it.
>completely rewrote same premise with original characters
>result becomes best selling thing on published magazine.
Did there somebody take lesson from E. L. James?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=43956597
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully he inspires more brocon/siscon mangakas

did the brocon siscon chapter 5 get translated?

>he
Ehm.

Yes.

Can't wait for the official r-18 version of the night they officially hold hands

wat

I literally thought brocon siscon was written by E. L. James and found reasons inside my mind to back it up therefore I believed it until you wrote this post and I read what op's wrote again

Can you link the thread please?

Are said doujins scanned?

Wait a minute, I have fapped to this!

Some of them yes. Just look at sadpanda.

He even just rehashed his designs for Kyosuke and Rin.

Actually I think that Hano Haruka really IS woman.

Does author use an alias for doujins?

At very least (s)he uses same name as for Siscon manga. Hano Haruka.

How likely that (s)he also remakes some of covers for later volumes?

>Pretend to date
>Pretend to hold hands
>Pretend to sleep cuddled together
>Pretend to kiss

This is escalating quickly.

Pretend relationships are always cuter than the equivalent real relationships.

More siblings in anime and manga need to star pretending

>selling
But it's free
Only one of them is as far as I'm aware. And the relevant one isn't.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=43956597

There's nothing wrong with it if you're just pretending, after all

> "You should at least pretend to come inside me so they think we're serious."

It's just pretending. Nothing wrong with that.

I really hope so. The popularity of the siscon manga must be giving him/her plenty of confidence

That imouto is so lucky to have such a perfect onii-chan

Is this the one where she fucks her brother because he buys her clothes are the one where they are dating to impress a friend? I can't remember the name of this.

It's both of those things.
Pretending to date your imouto to throw off your friends' suspicious is a common story though.

The one where he pretends to date his imouto to impress a friend and then they end up pretend fucking and at the end she decides to keep pretending to be his girlfriend as long as he buys her stuff

>at the end she decides to keep pretending to be his girlfriend as long as he buys her stuff
She made him cum in her before and talked about him getting her pregnant and taking responsibility.
What she is implying at the end is that he'll need to buy her a wedding ring if they keep it up

>Pretending to date your imouto to throw off your friends' suspicious is a common story though.
A great story.
Love through lies.

Speaking of incest and marriage. Last Comiket's Mikami Mika's Ohayou Sex sequel has finally been scanned. I wish someone would go back to translating it already, all the heavy pretend-sleep/pretend-rape chapters were translated and then when it starts getting more romantic the translations die. Fuck.
The afterword of the newest chapter even has the author guaranteeing he'll give it a happy end and that he'll literally continue drawing it until the siblings get pretend married. Hopefully the H-OVA adaptation gets some translators on it.

Doubtful.

She get pregnant?

Pretty likely.

No, not yet. They're a pair of responsible siblings and started using condoms when she had her first period and plan for the future.
Now the other pair of siblings in the other work by the same author from last Comiket (Yes, he did release two of them combined for about 80 pages worth in the same Comiket) are 100% having a kid before the sister even reaches highschool.

source? got nothing from google

I need a name user.

Saucenao this page

We can only hope.

I miss a decade back when Incest themes were the hot thing and you got plenty works about them.

Can't wait for them to pretend to make a baby

It would be great if like that mangaka with the lovecraftian nee-chan, this mangaka is able to do cute incest doujinshi of her own work.

are there any legit little brother/big brother mangos?

i like that one with the big brother's widow living with the little brother but that's more slice of life rather than romcom

The "artists is a GIRL" meme is too stupid, you guys. We both know it's a guy, and it's better that way. 3DPD could never understand our love.

That's pretty gay, user.

I hope the incest bubble will boom again. It’s been dead since oreimo ended.

I pray everyday.

But how can you understand love then, if 2D doesn't exist and 3DPD is not worthy of it?

>2D Doesn't exist
You're just not trying hard enough

Can't wait for them to pretend that their kid doesn't have disabilities.

It's perfectly fine as long as their parents aren't siblings as well.

It honestly feels like the author got absolutely pissed off that no one else had drawn or written the perfect sister/brother manga so he just fucking did it himself. Everything is so straight to the point and it's so damn refreshing to see.

Just look at Hano's twitter and pixiv. Way how she does and writes things are very feminine, so unless you want suggest that he is feminine man, then...

According to his/her blog, (s)he simply loves "brother-sister moe" and "cats".

based

Reminder that ironic handholding is still handholding.

Is pretend handholding still handholding?