Boruto Discussion

New episode out
good to see Bort going back to his chuuni roots

1st for Shinobi Mujahideens soon.

when is picrelated going to show up? cant wait

toot

Doctors strongly recommend at least one daily dose of Uchiha bullying as part of a healthy lifestyle. Have you bullied an Uchiha today?

I want bort and sarada to discover him on a mission and take him home.

Of course, hiding him from hinata and naruto and making him live in the attic.

I can’t imagine the look on the tumblrfag’s face when she made this after reading chapter 700

*smooth jazz*

Back to the ocean, please.

First for hawawa!

I like the contrast between Naruto and Boruto. Naruto was a shitty fighter but had the 9tails there to save him, but he had resolve and ambition. He fought guys waay outa his leauge, and grew physically strong. Boruto however, grows up during peace, is very talented, but struggles emotionally and lacks ambition and a direction. His missions, like this weeks episode, help him develop mentally, and mature.

I don't get the hate Boruto gets. It'd be boring if all we got was a loser Naruto jr.

Isn't this just a fetish edit?

Probably. Still gross

but you're 8th

You mean Sasuke bullying. All the other Uchiha are to cute to bulli

Dammit, stupid shitty internet

boruto has no story
no character development
all the fights are boring and very short
no real danger, no direction, some shonbis surviving boring times

I want to ___ Himawari

Cuddle

we need more fanart of shikadai being pretty

Ey kid, give me some of your blood

>implying fanart is needed to make this qt pretty.

Shikamaru's family is the best family

BRAAAAAP

The shipping gifs are down right hilarious after all these years.

Temari is always severely underrated.

Those two are not easy on the eyes and i find the overrated but their son is qt

I wouldn't say no to that pretty face desu

Stop with this annoying shitpost please

If youre gonna not discuss atleast avatarfag cutely like hidanon or post nardo reaction images

She seems like one of the best wives on the show, also a great mother

>Temari
>not easy on the eyes

She's not bad but it's the hair. she suffers from the broom hair case like Sakura did for a while

good taste

Reminder that Shikamaru canonically came inside of Temari, the lucky bastard

>this shit will never end

Hinata-chan blows nicely

Tbh im more jealous of temari.

Sarada and Sumire kawai menstruation pads, our heroines bleed and can breed now!

Man, Minato & Boruto would have been total bros together

>”I call it, the ancient legendary demi-god shadow ascension Boruto stream!”

I want to sniff these pads

L-Lewd!

Trust me, you do not

Period blood is the most vile smell ever.

Like burning dogshit and mud caked into a rotting carcass.

Post Naruto and Hinata love please

Temari is kind of a ballbuster but man, she seemed like solid wife material.

>Immaculate house
>Does all the cooking
>Cares more about your clan’s success than you do
>Heavy hitter in combat
>Just brought her husband alcohol the minute he came in
>No nonsense

Yes, i really want her to fight in Boruto tho. Or at least teach Shikadai some techniques.

The Last Temari was GOAT

Is it time?

Serious talk, what is the chance that Sarada and Sumire already had their first period?

Aren't these threads bad enough?

>They're a non-Kara or Otsutsuki antagonist.

more please

>Hinata will never make you lunch

But the user asked a legit question from a character of the show

Come on, man. You're better than that.

>you will never fall asleep in Hinata's soft, warm bosom

What's up with all the shitposting. I thought the Boruto threads were better than the DBS threads.

>you will never kiss Hinata's pregnant belly

Used to be. Then some Sup Forums or Sup Forums posters came in and started ruining things.

Filler episode/arc will lead to a surplus of shitposting

Boruto threads = 99% shitposting 1% hentai
Anyway, when do things start to happen?

Never for the anime, until possibly the movie arc and even that is not a guarantee. Manga is moving very slowing, plot developments it shows are stupid, and it lacks the sprit of Naruto

Would Neji have objected to the wedding if he lived?

No, he would of have supported it

I like to think their first fight was resolved in less than 20 minutes of huffing and pouting before sloppy makeup. Seems in-character.

Neji died for the wedding to happen. His dying words were practically "Dude make sure you bone my cousin"

Keikaku man did it again.

If nobody told me otherwise I would think Naruto was a romance story franchise

thats not true at all. thenue arc,mistarc, graduation arc and ao threads were full of discussion. also its not like this is the only general to have 100 discussion. every general has shitposting.

That is probably because the majority of the powers shown in story are broken and are used in uncreative ways

>curse!sauce gets on all fours infront of you
>wants you to roughly pound and breed him

What do?

I'm not gay.

Can I not use lube?

He looks like a gurl tho

Its not gay if balls arent touching

When do I get to see Wasabi again?

When youre dead.

Does his asshole pucker before or after I start sliding inside him?

I know the ponytail is practically required for a Nara guy, but I'd like it if Shikadai styled his hair another way.

After of course

Why do people hate on Boruto so much?
I mean its on par with ANY average shonen. its not bad, not good. its average.

Also this episode was COMPLETE filler. Guess until march no real stuff gonna go down. I heard feb. in Japan is like their xmas

Because it's riding the cocktails of its more successful predecessor while delivering a watered down and underwhelming experience.

but it's unironically and objectively not bad.

But it's very boring, which can be considered worse than being bad.

its a great series with alot of potential. its just narutards angry that boruto is a brainlet filter for rhose narutards.

can you explain how its boring. Ao, kara, borito's prophecy, and the new gen like denki, mitsuki,sumire,sarada,boruto, and iwabe are more interesting characters. we get more fights. more great animation. idk where your claims if its not boring are coming from. naruto shippuden sucked as a siccessfor for naruto as it missed what naruto part 1 was great for. boruto has the potential to be greater than naruto

>You're a brainlet for not enjoying nothing happening.
Wew

LEAVE THE BYAKUYA GANG TO ME

Sounds like a greedy little slut

you do realize that we are gettig new villains next episode right??. holy shit you really are a brainlet. you cant even explain how nothing is happening. we just got off the graduation arc and are moving to the movie arc. do you expect nonstop action every time. the SOL episodes have been great as a breather

The plot moves slow, the SoL puts the breaks on things, and everything anime-exclusive feels like filler. The characters may have more focus put on them, but they are not interesting or, to put it: "cool".

And you really need to work on your grammar, dude. It's unpleasant to look at.

>you do realize that we are gettig new villains next episode right??
And they're going to job like fucking scrubs. What is your point? We are not going to see any legitimate threats outside of the Otsutsuki clan and Kara.

>>anything i don't like is filler
so the nue arc was bad. seriously your a brainlet. boruto is better than shippuden

how do you know? do you even have proof at all. also what is the meaning of your buzzword. show proof pls

the """""filler""""" is the best part

Mother fucking Ice Jutsu returns next episode. All complaints about filler are null and void as far as I'm concerned because I've been wanting this since Haku gay'd his way to death.

Team Sumire episode when?

Bort is a spoiled little shit that doesn't know how good he has it. He is basically royalty, can go into a store and buy games with his daddy's money, has a cute little sister, a hot mom, and a hotter aunt that will probably suck his little weewee while he sleeps over.