One of the only female characters with unique powers

>one of the only female characters with unique powers
>as far as i can tell the literal only female character with lofty goals
>cool design with the paper angel wings
>set up as this mysterious figure even among the Akatsuki, answering only to Nagato
>vanishes from the story
>suddenly kishimoto is like oh fuck i forgot about Konan, better use her to wank off my edgelord bait Obito
>she doesnt even get redemption as a reanimated soldier like Zabuza, Itachi, and a few others did

Seriously why the fuck did Kishimoto treat the best female character he created like trash?

What he did to Anko was far worse and I will never forgive that faggot for it.

>redemption as a reanimated soldier

That's bad though.

They shat on Zabuza and his gf

This, you should count your blessings that you never had to suffer through an reanimated Konan.

Who?

but at least Zabuza got fleshed out just a little bit and had some good moments as a fighter.

Konans abilities were massivley underutilized and she could have been great.
What pisses me off the most isnt that she wasnt reanimated, but that her death was totally useless from a story perspective. It would have been much better to see her as an ally in the war, refusing to go along with Obito's plan after the death of Nagato.

But nope gotta wank off those Uchiha fanboys

Remeber she was choked to death by the "coolest guy"

I always thought her powers were a R.O.D. rippoff.

by unique i mean in the context of naruto.
Generally speaking female characters in naruto have super generic or flat out stupid powers and themes, or their abilities are just less interesting versions of shit we've already seen.
For example
>Tsunade and Sakura
just generic le stronk woman with healing
>Tenten
abilities are basically non descript, she just throws a lot of weapons
>Hinata
less interesting version of Neji
>Chiyo
less interesting version of Kankuro and Sasori
>Ino
mind swap could be cool but nah fuck that she should really like flowers
>Temari
she is actually sort of unique herself but wind is a really generic boring power, and doesnt quite hold up when compared to Konans highly specialized paper techniques.

Orochimaru is best female character.

I said this before on some other thread, but best female character doesn't mean anything really. Even the worst male character is better than the best female character simply by virtue of being male. There shouldn't be any important female characters in Naruto or any shounen for that matter. Naruto would be a much better series if all female characters were relegated to domestic/civilian/medical roles.

The fat pig that is in Boruto.

I didn't know Kishi browsed here.

I see your point but you could do that with a lot of other male characters.
>Choji
Basic luffy powers
>Kiba
I spin with my dog
>Neji
I hit very fast
>Shikamaru
I paralyze you and I'm smart
>Rock Lee
I hit hard
>Shino
non descript bug powers

But female characters in Naruto suck.

Funny I was just typing something along those lines. In a more realistic setting, there would be no females among the elite fighters because man are more suited for battle biologically, but then I remembered that how hard you punch or how much you can lift is irrelevant in a world where you can summon meteors or single-handedly make a sea's worth of explosives.

Kakashi really got massively stronger in part 2. Without even using Kamui he annihilated Zabzuba who had infinite Chakra at this point.

I suspect he was supposed to be strong af all along, but just did a bad job at showing it in Part 1.

In Part 2 they decided to make up for it to show people his real skill, whilst giving the concept of what ninja are capable of a yuge boost.

Water dragon used to take ~44 hand signs, and was considered a top level attack by a highly skilled elite Jounin, Zabuza.

True, I’m certainly not going to argue most male characters are stand outs either.
But even with say the Neji example, the Byakugan is an interesting idea. Hell even Kiba, fighting with a dog is more inventive than literally anything the women do outside of Konan

>Seriously why the fuck did Kishimoto treat the best female character he created like trash?

Ever since he had a editorial change, the manga went to the fucking drain. It started to show during the fights in Pain arc.

>but just did a bad job at showing it in Part 1.

But they* (the writers) did a bad job at showing it. Or that he actually was powerful in Part 1, but all the powers introduced in Part 2 dwarfed him.

Oh no.... I really thought you were kidding. Fuck

damn, she used to have such a nice body

>tumblr

Fuck off Narutards

>she doesnt even get redemption as a reanimated soldier
There was no need to reanimate her since she already redeemed herself while she was alive. She defected from the Akatsuki and tried to kill Obito for the sake of peace.

>what he did to Anko
She did it to herself. Bitch eats nothing but junk food, now she's only a teacher and not required to train anymore, it's only natural she got fat.

Why didn’t they just reanimate Rin and Jiraiya?

How the hell would Kabutops be able to get Jiraiya's body? It's at the bottom of a sea... or was it an ocean? Lake?

Why the fuck would Kabuto reanimate Rin? She's a literal who.

You forgot crystal bitch but I guess she was never really that important. Been a while though

The series had waaaaaaaay too many fucking characters. Kiishy had no idea what the fuck to to do with half of em. On top of that even the main characters' development lead to nowhere in particular. Kishi set for himself perhaps the grandest stage to fully flesh out the series and make it actually good but chocked.

>crystal bitch
Who?

Not him but I think she was a filler character.

I think the series unavoidable downfall started with the 5 Kage Council arc. Kishimoto wrote himself into a corner with Sasuke, introduced two many characters, had Susanoo spam become a thing, and started a "good guys vs bad guys" war arc devoid of everything that makes war interesting.