Was this supposed to be Code Geass with a female protagonist?

Was this supposed to be Code Geass with a female protagonist?

No

yes

Maybe

Not really. Cross Ange was more like Gundam SEED than Code Geass outside of vaguely similar character designs.

So apparently Cross Ange recently got added to SRWXO? Or more from it was added? Saw some people sharing some lovely Salako sprites.

Cross Ange is actually good tho.

he's right though

It would have been perfect without Tusk. Hilda didn't deserve the cucking.

Wrong.

Cross Ange is much better than Code Geass.

I'm not wrong. Tusk is the Raki of Cross Ange. And like how Claymore would have been better without Raki, Cross Ange would have been better without Tusk. Was it too much for me to want Hilda to be happy?

You /u/fags are more obnoxious than fujos. Fuck off.

She can share. She's used to being a haremette already.

Make me.

It was nothing like SEED, maybe some vague "MC fights against her own people" thing at the start. But Ange is a story about a war where violent anti-social monster joins one side and conclusively wins the war, leaving the other as a post-apocalyptic ruin, whereas SEED is a story about Jesus bringing an end to a conflict in which both sides are at fault.

Everyone is Ange's bitch.
Tusk is special because he has a dick, but still he's still Ange's bitch.

He's just saying SEED because Cross Ange used a lot of SEED's old stock animation. Other than cost savings, they've got nothing in common.

you know I just realized that Bizon and Embryo are both in Super Robot X

Cuck Incel Alliance

I look forward to seeing the CG and CA casts get together.

As a big fan of CA, the reason I have to slightly disagree with you is that CG had a lot more material. I wish Ange had 50 episodes and a bunch of Ovas.
Also Cross Ange is best Macross.

I need to get on this. They seriously added CA to a second SRW game? This brings some hope.

They're massive cheapskates and already paid to sort out the paperwork and put the technical assets together. CA is gonna be in SRW at least for a few years.