ITT: Austistic anime related things you do...

ITT: Austistic anime related things you do, for me if a soundtrack sucks i just watch the anime while listening to music on my phone

>Austistic anime related things you do
Visit Sup Forums.

wave while walking away from people i'm leaving

I can't stop doing it even though it must look completely retarded in real life

Have to wear a scarf in winter, and comfy clothes. I can't focus on what I watch if I'm not dressed comfy.

Reinhard von Lohengramm's trademark HOOOOOOOOOOO of disbelief
can't stop it at this point

This sounds cute (but also retarded, yes).

Oh god this. Fuck goddamn it.

I sometimes slip and introduce myself with a "yo" because so many anime people do it.

Talk and laugh out loud even when I'm alone

Yeah this. I never thought of it as an autistic anime thing but I suppose that's where I picked up the habit.

You think that's bad? Try explaining what "yokai" is to the butterbar commanding your unit because you said it over the radio instead of "Roger"

This sounds awkard enough to have happened. Did you just admit the truth?

Jesus fucking christ just put an end to your misery already

It's ryoukai.

>Saying yōkai and not ryōkai

As an aside, why are there so many weebs in the military?

Because your waifu wouldn't cuck you when you get home

That's also an English greeting.

Basketball English maybe

"Yo" is not uncommon. Do you actually have no friends?

When something huge happens, like a plot twist, a disaster or just when shit gets real, I pause the video and start walking back and forth in my room for several minutes.

theres a difference between "yo" and "ay yo nigga what up"

My sides

Lots of military downtime is spent watching TV, but now that everyone's got gadgets you can watch anime too. Also blacks and latinos love anime so it has filtered via osmosis to the white troops too.

I haven't heard another white person use it unironically since like 2005 but maybe that is just because of where I live or something.
Jesus, you win user.

Yo as a greeting comes from Germanic yes, yea, whereas yo as you are/your comes from Black Vernacular

I'm more comfortable calling my peers w/ their last name.

I sometimes think to myself nani instead of what.

I've started calling trucks I see irl as "truck-kun". I've said this a couple times infront of others now. Luckily no ones battered an eyelid at it but fuck if I'm not nervous as fuck for when someone asks what the hell I mean.

If someone unintentionally says something resembling the first half of a quote from an anime, I'll sometimes blurt out the rest of the line, or the next line, or something related to it.

Ah god damn it, this too.

I probably look like a moron puffing my cheeks while concentrating and frustrated

Same, especially if someone's acting like a total sperg or it has to do with someone doing something physically impressive. I said it by accident at the gym the other day when a falling plate spooked me.

I almost forgot that I often do this, too.

I called a coworker 3D pig once by accident
Luckily it came out as a joke and she just giggled.

Guilty

ehhh??

draw anime and hentai in class when I was in highschool years ago

I could've spent so much time watching anime instead of this

But how would you know if you liked an anime?

I started my courses today and the instructor was saying how we can write about anything in one of our papers and he said you can write about Pokemon as an example, and for some reason I spastically said "pokemon" in the simpsons bill cosby parody voice in an otherwise silent computer lab and I wanted to kill myself for the remaining hour

Tough crowd. I'd have cracked a giggle if I was there.

Damn

Wish I was there

Remember to pay respects to your mechanical overlords.

This and tilting my head in confusion. Just end me

The greatest irony with a lot of anime is that while they talk about the values of hard work and friendship, a lot of the viewers have neither in their life.
I actually think that the basic messages conveyed in a lot of anime is useful for people in the military. Camaraderie, friendly rivalries, a fight against a greater evil. Hero stories keep people going.

>The greatest irony with a lot of anime is that while they talk about the values of hard work and friendship

Yeah, maybe in your shonen shit animes. I watch animes directed toward an older audience that talk about how meaningless and ephemeral everything is.

Rick and morty is not an anime

Even the dark ones tend to have an underlying theme of companionship and valuing those close to you. I can't think of a single anime that from beginning to end just tries to tell you to give up on life to become a resentful and suicidal blob of angst.

I use it and my only black friend is the whitest nigger you'll ever meet. The only autistic greeting I've gotten from anime is Yaho and a strong urge to use chisu.

British people get really offended by that.

>In my group of friends some people are called by surnames, some by first names
>Me and some other guy have the same first name, so people call me by my last
>Gotten to a point where I don't even register when someone calls my first
It feels weird

>mumble kuso when i'm frustrated
>yell out PFUAAAAHs when I drink hard liquor alone
>comply with Hai instead of Okay
>always do pen spinning tricks
>always steeple my hands when i'm concentrating
>became a panties fetishist
Worse thing is I study with quite a few veteran weaboos who probably have picked up on my embarrassing mannerisms.

>>yell out PFUAAAAHs when I drink hard liquor alone

I fucking hate this meme so much.

Try FUSHUUUUU

Wew now that's an autistic thread.
I don't do anything myself, I hope. I play mahjong but I don't think that's autistic.

Yes it is

But it's just like any other board game. I like any kind of board game anyway.

When a season is over, I sort pics from the seasonal shows in a folder called 2018 1 Winter, 2018 2 Spring etc. and then put it in a folder called Dead when the season is over. The Dead folder is a subfolder of !Undead (for shows I liked) which is a subfolder of !Series (where I put pics from the current season).

I still do Naruto run, I'm 25 years old

>chug one (1) can of beer
>PSSUUUUUUAAAAHHH

Whenever I figure something out or solve a problem I slam my fist into my hand, I have also started to put my hand on my chin when thinking since watching anime. The latter isn't as autistic as the first but I still get some weird looks.

>hand on chin when thinking gets weird looks
What the fuck

Get on my level you fuckin arse
>when there's a huge crowd i always try to walk in the middle front because MCs gets to do that shit and i can feel like one
>whenever something bad happens to the MC of the show i'm watching i always make scenarios of me helping him and his/her friends and after that i escape via a badass mobility skill as i imagine them looking at me at a distance and me smiling at them as i turn my back and disappear like that shit you do in Dragon Ball,sick sound effects included
>whenever i'm with some bunch of people or with my family i stay away from them,find someplace to be alone and look far away to the sky as if i am thinking some deep shit
>wear jackets when there's strong winds while i am walking, you know what i mean faggot,that dramatic wind trope
>smiles menacingly with a gloomy expression for no reason while looking down
>when someone says something dumb i just look at them with a blank,fixed,unfazed expression and think that background shit or some sort of what you call it behind me turns black
Pretty sure there's more,i can't even keep track of all the embarassing horseshit i have done.

I didn't realize this was autistic. I always wave with two hands in a kinda cutesy way and now I'm realizing how stupid I must look. Why did I come to this thread.

>Not Ironically doing the "Really makes you think"/"I want to fuck that Unicorn" gesture when thinking/considering stuff

>whenever something bad happens to the MC of the show i'm watching i always make scenarios of me helping him and his/her friends and after that i escape via a badass mobility skill as i imagine them looking at me at a distance and me smiling at them as i turn my back and disappear like that shit you do in Dragon Ball,sick sound effects included
y-yamero

oh my fucking god I don't know whether to laugh or cry

This is what I fantasise about when I'm going to sleep, to fill the boredom. I do it for games too. I guess it's kind of like self-insert fanfiction you produce in your head?

Christ

>crack my knuckles like kaneki
>call doctor pepper donkey kong pepper
>self-insert as a character similar to the mc of an anime I've recently watched and try to find true love.
It's gotten so bad for the last one that when I'm too lazy to actually watch anime, I just do that and fall asleep to fight off the loneliness.
Of course, all this is overshadowed by the other non-anime autistic things I do but still.

I fantasize myself being in relationship with a lot of the anime girls I find attractive.

>having to explain anything to tardbars
Poor soul

>animes
Fuck off.

Literally this
>mfw all those losers who cry when their girl dumps him when he willingly enlisted while dating her

>smiles menacingly with a gloomy expression for no reason while looking down
I was more or less with you until this shit. Are you mentally ill or an edgy teen?

WAREWARE WA ONAJI JIKAN WO EIEN TO RUPU SHITERU NO DESU YO

Ousama Game.

This image makes me uncomfortable and I can't explain why.

I could easily see myself doing this.

>say Japanese phrases for comedic effect with my friends

>I watch animes directed toward an older audience that talk about how meaningless and ephemeral everything is.
Worse than shonen shit.

Always did this when i was still a kid although not constantly,this happens when im upset to the point that shit's so bad,smiling is the only thing i can do. Also us Flips has this strange habit of grinning regardless of situations,either happy or not. I already got over this one and i stopped doing so

Developed a anime saiction where i can't stop watching a daily dose.
If i stop my mind start to feel depressed and think about why i never get a girl in my life.

Sounds like an addiction.

I think in in english with random japanese sprinkled in between.
English isn't even my first language.

I occasionally make anime noises while eating food.
After starting to practice moonrunes I somehow picked up the habit of responding to my name being called with "Hai"

you idiot you're not supposed to think in any language, you're supposed to have primal thoughts that are no language

W-why?

>not having a luxurious as fuck beard and stroking that bitch whenever you are getting your think on
Of all my dumb mannerisms that's one I don't even want to stifle.

If you think in a language, then your thoughts are too slow. Feral thoughts go at lightning speed.
The only exception is if you're imagining future conversations and how you would respond to certain things.

When I was a kid (as old as 12-13?) I imitated anime smile by closing my eyes when I smiled. Google "anime smile" for a billion examples. Didn't realize this was wrong way to smile.

I am pretty sure half of the posters here are just shitposting.

Were you cute? It might have been okay.

W-why of course we are just shitposting,it's not like w-we are actually doing all this shit in real life...

When I smile that way I get Indian dimples and I fucking hate them. It makes me hate the dumb way anime characters smile.