One Piece

Wiill Sanji stop loving other women after this arc?

No

Chances are he'll leave puddin' behind and she will become a stalker yandere type

This

I hope this whole pudding affair tones him down a notch in regards to women v. crew situations.

He will try but after roughly 2 panels Oda will just reset him again

He'll continue loving Nami.

>waiting for spoilers today
>caring for ONE PISS on a HxH release day
Kek you wont get shit while the King is back fellas

>oda dying from lung cancer
>still hasnt tried to end his manga
What are the odds another author will take over? Who should replace oda?

>love

>O,

I like my comics with quality drawings as well as minimal amounts of text walls

He'll still fawn over women, but then beat himself up over it.

Our Monk, who art in Skypiea,
hallowed be thy D,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our weekly chapter,
and forgive us our shitposts
as we forgive those who shitpost against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from breaks.
Amen.

Then what are you doing here?

he never "love" anyone though, he's just a skirt chaser.
but it might change after the end of this arc since pudding is the first girl who got attracted to him. no viola doesn't count

Not sure, you tell me

>viola doesn't count
you wish

SPOILERS WHEN!!!!!

I don't know, I have yet to complain

Viola was confirmed to having sex with the man that ruined her country and destroyed everything she held dear. She's a slut that will spread her legs to anyone that asks for it.

viola is an unpure dirty slut

>just woken up
>still no spoilers

New schedule: spoiler Friday, chapter Monday

>Not using your sexual weapons to manipulate the enemy
You virggos really know nothing about bed-related stuff do you?

Do you have a source from Oda?

We're all grieving here user, brush your teeth and get your shit together

case in point

read SBS you secondary cunt

>obsessed with 'pureness'
Spotted the autistic virgin.
As someone that has taken virginity and fucked non-virgins, the latter is much better.

Yeah, he confirmed it in SBS. "Dressrosa is a passionate country!"

>using virgin as an insult on Sup Forums
/fit/ is couple blocks down buddy

Which Volume.

She also forgot about Sanji as soon as his group exited the arc and was lusting after God Usopp moments later.

>don't make factual statements

Oda can always have the sanji has to restrain himself gag, where he gets into perverted scenaarios and tries to not get too excited though

Q: Why do Doflamingo and Violet call each other "Doffy" and "Viola"?

Oda: Actually there is a profound setting about it, but I'm afraid I can't tell you. I told my editor about it, though. Considering ONE PIECE is Shonen manga, I'd like to hide it since the reason is for adult audience. Dressrosa is a nation of passion, indeed!!

>manipulate the enemy
>was Dofla's bitch
keep telling that to yyourself Viola

Who doesnt lust after divinity though.

But Nami loves Luffy?

Nami is gay.

Holy fuck, I didn't think Oda had the balls to even imply it.

Do you know what is so good about WCI ? Once this arc is over, we'll never see Pooding ever again.

see

>yyourself
You stuttered

One "no chapter this week" Piece.

i prefer trap

Where are the spoilers

I really wish that would happen. Sanji's being so fucking chivalrous it's thrilling.

This is a series where minor characters like Miss Monday and Gaimon make reappearances
We'll be seeing more of someone who interacted with the main characters as much as Pudding did for years to come

Ask nippon police

Kaido will fall on the cake

Nice find art of something that has never and will never happen.
No he won't he loves Nami too much. Have you been reading the latest chapters?

How is this even a question? Retard

YonkouProductions:

Chapter 892: Acknowledging a Strong Enemy

We're stuck with that attention whore again? Christ.

Will NOT happen. Time to accept it sweetie

>overeager
>coward

>Summary coming but Kata owns Luffy.
OH NO NO NO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

summary soon boys

>Luffy loses
Is Oda a hack?

for reference

remember when we used to get the first page as spoilers and that was all there was to it, now autists titrate the content. we have it and its super good but no pics sorry

>Luffy babies on suicide watch
Sounds like a good chapter

>oj screenshot
Kys

>Kata owns Luffy
THE STATE OF LUFFYFAGS

>luffy being destroyed this hard
>already escaped once

it's the first time this happens?

HAHAHAHAHAHA stay mad Luffy faggot

>giving a shit about the source
faggot

Summary coming but Kata owns Luffy.

Tontatta's built a ship with Usopps face.

>it's another "luffy getting rekt" chapter
yawn, can we leave this arc and go to wano already?

Faggot of PIKA. Stay out of here

>being this mad

HAHAHAHAHAHA BTFO

If I remember correctly, he still lost in his second combat encounter with Crocodile; albeit he put up more of a fight that time as he figured out how to get around his sand-abilities. Crocodile could have killed him then and there, but he chose to drop him off the palace wall and Luffy's water ball hit him rather fortunately.

Anything before the timeskip is not canon

This is the faggot hating on Sanji and Katakuri in these threads

haki ruined the series. it really did

does it matter
stop trying to dox people you disagree with even if they are faggot

stop projecting, I only lurk on that shit site, you even know the fucking users

Katakuri is in really bad shape and seems to be all he can to stand

Chapter 892: Acknowledging a Strong Enemy. Peros doesn't know if he should destroy the cake or leave it alone since if he destroys it Big Mom will kill him, but he thinks Bege poisoned it. If Big Mom dies, then the kingdom is doomed, and if she doesn't get cake she'll doom the kingdom, so it's sort of "damned if you do, damned if you don't." Meanwhile Bege promises Sanji they won't do anything to the cake, but afterward they're free to do whatever they want to Big Mom, and Sanji agrees to that since his mission was only to make and deliver the cake. Brook lied to Sanji about Pedro dying for some reason...Nami was about to tell him, because he asked about Carrot and Pedro, but Brook said they're both resting in the next room. Peros and the others go after Bege. He tells Smoothie (14), Citron (15), Cinnamon (16) to go after them while he and the other ship go after Bege. Jinbe says Big Mom's forces have them completely surrounded so they've acknowledged how strong the Straw Hats are. They've still got three hours till getting to Cacao Island but they have no idea when Luffy will show up. Sanji says there's only one plan they can go with then. Meanwhile Oven is telling everyone on the island to break their mirrors. So there's only one way for Luffy to escape if he tries to, where they'll get him. Now to the fight. Luffy won't stay down and Katakuri realizes if the fight drags on his observation haki will become as good as his. So he's trying to finish this quickly.

Stop shitting up the threads? Go away

thats not me

> Luffy won't stay down and Katakuri realizes if the fight drags on his observation haki will become as good as his. So he's trying to finish this quickly.

The absolute state of Katafags

>Katakuri realizes if the fight drags on his observation haki will become as good as his. So he's trying to finish this quickly.

HE IS FUCKING SCARED

KATAFAGS BTFO

>Pedro alive
Did I missed something? When did they rescued him?

Funny how you type just like him

Learn to read, faggot
Brook lied to Sanji about Pedro dying for some reason...

>Oven
who was blade meme dropped?

so how will this end in order to have the bmp jobbers save face? otherwise the strawhats will be leveled up to yonko crew for accidentally taking out big meme.

Chapter 892: Acknowledging a Strong Enemy.

Peros doesn't know if he should destroy the cake or leave it alone since if he destroys it Big Mom will kill him, but he thinks Bege poisoned it. If Big Mom dies, then the kingdom is doomed, and if she doesn't get cake she'll doom the kingdom, so it's sort of "damned if you do, damned if you don't."

Meanwhile Bege promises Sanji they won't do anything to the cake, but afterward they're free to do whatever they want to Big Mom, and Sanji agrees to that since his mission was only to make and deliver the cake. Brook lied to Sanji about Pedro dying for some reason...Nami was about to tell him, because he asked about Carrot and Pedro, but Brook said they're both resting in the next room. Peros and the others go after Bege. He tells Smoothie (14), Citron (15), Cinnamon (16) to go after them while he and the other ship go after Bege. Jinbe says Big Mom's forces have them completely surrounded so they've acknowledged how strong the Straw Hats are.

They've still got three hours till getting to Cacao Island but they have no idea when Luffy will show up. Sanji says there's only one plan they can go with then. Meanwhile Oven is telling everyone on the island to break their mirrors. So there's only one way for Luffy to escape if he tries to, where they'll get him.

Now to the fight. Luffy won't stay down and Katakuri realizes if the fight drags on his observation haki will become as good as his.
So he's trying to finish this quickly. He uses his trident to thrust upon Luffy. His eyes go white. Flampe looks on laughing at Luffy.

>luffy will finish this arc with the abilitie to read upcoming attacks

They give him his own Ultra Instic

Is not OP as fuck for the main character?

Does /ourgirl/ call him a monkey again?

WHERE ARE YOU NOW LUFFYFAGS

Laughing at how katakuri is being a pussy about luffy getting a power up

Chapter title : nothing happened
Break next week.