GOD IS ANGERY!

GOD IS ANGERY!
How will you appease Her?

rape her

By offering her a generous serving of knuckle sandwich.

Offering a new season.

Please.

Hug her

Show her my penis and watch her laugh

By surpassing her

No one even actually liked Haruhi, it was a meme. A decade later and everyone's forgotten it and moved on to whatever new crap Kyoani puts out. Doesn't help she's the worst girl in her own series.

Kyon should have hit her

Watching girls as bad as she is is entertaining.

Sacrifice anons in blood rituals, until the 27th of February.

anal

Keep telling yourself that

I want to abuse Haruhi but in a loving way

FUCK YOU, YOU ARE NOT MY GOD

Dick. Of the big black variety.

i would appease her by convincing the artists to draw her goddamn eyes a little bit closer together, for fuck sake.

Delete this heresy dammit

>not liking wide

tame her with the cock

Challenge her to a wrestling match

Destroy it, and with it the false universal prison of the Demiurge.

wide's fine.... but not down-syndrome wide

If her eyes were any closer it'd look like she has fetal alcohol syndrome.

That's a false god, she can be pissed all she wants.

By giving her the original, unrevised editions of the original trilogy of Star Wars.

They never made a girl as hot as her

why would I please her if this is my chance to finally be erased from this shitty world

I do not pray to your false god. PRAISE BE TO MADOKA

I want Haruhi to abuse me but in a loving way.

lol, no, still here fag.

>gorgeous long hair that can be tied into a gorgeous long ponytail
>better uniform
>no risk of the universe going kaboom if you don't want to go out with her
Kyon's dumb for going back to his timeline

I guess Armageddon was worth it.

>Madoka
Take, she didn't even got to make a new solar system before being put down from the charge. Worst good ever.

Incorrect
God is in her heaven and all is right with the world

How else could a expy be so much more popular than than what's her face?

is Haruhi a dancing anime? Yes I'm talking that anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It fucking sucks. Now it's pretty popular among the anime circles, and yet this poor excuse for an animated feature is the worst thing ever produced by a human being if you except Plan 9 from Outer Space, and I'm being generous.

First you gotta admit you hated the first episode. It made no sense, sucked as shit, wasn't funny, edgy or new. Or original. Animation sucked dead dogs' balls. Characters sucked dead dogs' balls. Voice actiong sucked dead dogs' balls. But you managed to make it through the whole pile of steaming poo just to see the ED. BEcause that's what this anime is about. It's about the ED. Those 1 minute and a half. There's nothing else to it. You went like "OMG ANIMATION LIEK" you freaking retards and now everyone likes it. Yet it's shit. It's complete shit with no redeeming qualities. There's fucking nothing to it. Just the dance at the end. It's a dancing anime. A fucking retarded danxcing anime with no story and nothing and no characters it sucks. You shouldn't like it you morons seriously. Just download the ED and loop it on your WMP you cockass faggot asses. DAMN I wish all those threads about HARUHI OMG YEAH would go one and everyone in them die FUCK YOU for polluting my forums HARUHI FUCK YOU.

By fertilizing her eggs.

Consult the cube for guidance