I watched it with no expectations because the character designs looked retarded. But it was surprisingly good, in fact...

I watched it with no expectations because the character designs looked retarded. But it was surprisingly good, in fact, I haven't felt so much fun while watching a show before. The OST is also unique and it fits perfectly with the scenes in the show.

What did Sup Forums think of "Devilman Crybaby"?

youre late nigga

Sup Forums loved it too at first, but then it got popular with normalfags so now the hivemind has to hate it.

welcome to like, 2 weeks ago.
But yeah it was pretty good, unless we get some wild sleeper hits this year it'll probably stay in my top 3 for the year.
Hopefully it'll also lead to netflix greenlighting more weird anime shit other then the CG movies they keep fucking doing..

I didn't like how they called Lucifer "Satan"

Devilmon

that's his name tho

i think it´s one of the most insulting adaptations ever made in history. that crap deserves a 3 at most. 2 mains ovas and manga are the only real experience

You are weak, and dont deserve anime. Fuck you

Devilman Crybaby >>>> Darling & The Fag

Nostalgiafags are pitiful.

it just sounds so awkward in conversation. "yes satan blah blah this satan that satan" at least "lucifer" actually sounds like a name.

Lucifer is the name given to him by God

Satan is the name that Lucifer chose for himself

then god is better at naming stuff

Maybe that’s why he’s, you know, THE god

Then why did he name his son after a mexican?

shin mazinger was the better go nagai adaptation

Unfortunately, not every Anime can be Shin Mazinger.

>What did Sup Forums think of "Devilman Crybaby"?
AOTY

nobody here cares for big robots.

actually just finished it now. It was pretty great. I expected it to be some shounen battle shit and didn't expect everything at all.

>I expected it to be some shounen battle shit
I wonder why?

maybe because devilman is shonen?

mazinger is thematically similar to devilman

The opinions are widely varied. .
I feel like i see more people liking it than hating it. But some people are hating the fanbase it's attracting .
Shhh they are probably old, hehe.

How do japs even pronounce "crybaby"?

"curairo bebi"

ら什ノイ

Shounen =/= battle manga
You perception is very shallow.