What is the best studio and worst studio...

What is the best studio and worst studio? I'm going with TMS for it's rich history and for all the insane risks they took. As for worst it's got to be Polygon Pictures for never making a good show while at the same time ruining existing franchises.

Toei for both.

Madhouse is second in terms of greatness.

>anime announcement
>studio 8-bit
bankruptcy when?

I think shitty romcoms/harems are good palate cleansers though.

Best: toei, worst: gonzo.

>Gonzo
>Worst
>Welcome to the NHK
>Count of Monte Cristo
ye nah.

>while at the same time ruining existing franchises.
You including Transformers, Star Wars and TRON in this equation?

Best is Gainax, worst is DEEN

Best is pic.
Worst has to be DEEN.

Sure. They are practically killing FotNS right now.
DEEN has some of the worst anime out there but I would say they can be more consistent at times than Gainax when it comes to the bigger stuff. Gainax's only real claim to fame is Evangellion and some of those horrendous Imaishi shows. They have a lot of decent average shows though. With DEEN, we cannot possibly ignore works such as Rurouni Kenshin, Higurashi, Ranma, Angel's Egg. and a portion of Urusei Yatsura. I'd say DEEN's majors outweigh Gainax's, whereas Gainax has much more consistently good shows than Deen. I'd still say both of them in in mid-low studios.
>Kyoto
>good
Sure if you like pretty visuals with no real substance. They make the same shit over and over.

How is Euphonium the same as Maid Dragon? or Or Koe no Katachi and Nichijou?

TOEI & TOEI

Definitly not the best, but Manglobe has a special place on my heart. They did a lot of shit like Deadman Wonderlan and Gangsta, but I appreciate them for taking risks with stuff like Michiko to Hatchin and Ergo Proxy.
As for worst I would go with Zexcs.

Didn't TMS put the final nail in DGM's coffin?

Mangalobe is pretty underrated. RIP
It needed to die anyway
they're the same because they're all shit.

You wouldn't recognize substance even if it sat on your face.

>stop not liking what I like
Go watch more girl shows, faggot.

Shaft
A1

>best: Doga Kobo (KyoAni needs to stop adapting LNshit)

>Worst: A-1

Test

Just got done browsing through the anime A1 has put out. I can say with confidence it's definitely a contender for one of the worst studios. They've literally never made a great anime. There are probably only about 2 or 3 okay anime, while the rest is complete shit.

A1 should be burned to the ground for SAO

They've made one great anime (Sora no Woto), the rest ranging from okay to shit, and many of those shit anime being among the most popular and overrated (SaO, Anohana, YLIA, etc.)

SAO is not even as bad as something like Fairy Tail.

My favorite studios:

1. Sunrise

2. Daume

3. Bee Train

Even outside of Japan, TMS is the best in the world.

Inspector Gadget's credits may have been the first time I found out, "Hey, they make cartoons in Japan too!" And the rest was history.

Animaniacs is my favorite anime

trips never lie

>TMS
Sure.
>PolyPict
Go fuck yourself.

>best
I don't have a 'best' studio because it every studio I care about fluctuate in good and bad original shows and adaptations. But I think I like Silver Link and DEEN the most, they seem to have a lot of fun doing their work at least, second to Trigger.

>worst
Probably SHAFT. nu-SHAFT either does shoddy adaptations of other works or an endless supply of Monogatari. And older SHAFT never finished SZS, Maria Holic, Madoka, and Denpa Ona. Plus no S2 of Kofuku Graffiti. That shit was fucking fiiiine but nah, they gay or something. Also Mekakucity Actors.

Runner up for next shit studio is DavidPro, for that garbage adaptation of Part 4 and for making nothing but boring garbage for the last 2 years. I mean, Jojo Part 1-3 were actually pretty god damn good imo, but everything other than the character designs, OST, and Cinderella was utter garbage. Also I wanted more seasons of Ben-to and Inu x Boku SS. Fuck these faggots. You could ask me to shit on KyoAni but at this point, DavidPro hurts me more than AmaBuri S2 never.

>Likes headache inducing CGI shows
>Likes Madoka
>Likes DEEN
>Likes Ben-To

What world do you come from?

A simpler time, 2009. And as the years go by, my resentment for SHAFT and Sup Forums grows ever stronger.

>Daume
Why? The only decent anime they've ever put out was Shiki. Literally everything else was a ton of horrible harems which i like

KyoAni for the best one. They're not perfect, but at the very least above average on all their shows.
A1 is the anime industry equivalent of a Chinese sweatshop. Some of their shows are only good because of assistance from freelancers and other studios.

>They're not perfect, but at the very least above average on all their shows.
Mediocrity does not automatically equal best. I'd take a studio that puts out a lot of garbage as long as it means we get some top tier shows. KyoAni is a studio that puts out incredibly generic light novel shit but since there's nothing really that bad about them that makes them the best? They don't even try to adapt great stories with characters that don't have the personality of a potato.

I'm surprised there is no Attack No. 1, Ashita no Joe, or Aim for the Ace here. Those are classics too, mate.

>Attack No. 1
meh
>Ashita no Joe
They only did the second series and it would be weird to have series 2 added there without one.
>Aim for the Ace
it was pretty good stuff. Not one of Dezaki's best though

Studios are irrelevant and studiofags are the most annoying retards on Sup Forums. If the staff is good, it doesn't matter under which studio they're making the anime.