[HorribleSubs] Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan - 01 [720p]

>[HorribleSubs] Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan - 01 [720p]
Comfy time before the few days wait till episode 2

EMIYA episode when?

I hate you user-kun
I thought it was a new episode.

Hopefully Aniplex didn't botch the subs like everything else Fate that they licensed

>No Gil
Its shit.

Is there anyone who can defeat Shirou? And I'm not talking about Shirou Emiya. No, I'm not talking about Servant Archer EMIYA. Hell, I'm not talking about Counter Guardian EMIYA either. I'm talking about Counter Guardian EMIYA with infinite Prana (which is capable of Unlimited Blade Works with Excalibur, Avalon and EA), his two original Kansho and Bakuya (which grant him magic resistance, STR, AGI, MGI and Monster slayer buffs) and infinite swords from his back (capable of using Caladbolg, Hrunting, Rho Aias, Gae bolg, Caliburn, Nine lives and even the whole Gate of Babyloni(capable of using ea and Enuma Elish) and a Arodnight because he is a master in fucking swords, a perfect Excalibur (that can use Avalon), control of both Saber and Rin , with Dark Sakura Matou shadow and face implanted on his chest, his four Clones from all routes guarding him and Berserker with Nine Lives floating behind him AFTER he absorbed 7 servants from the First Holy grail, entered Archetype Earth Mode, call the Types from the stars on everybody and used Unlimited Blade works: infinite creation of swords so he can use their weapons while they are under even more swords. and I’m not talking about human Fate-route Shirou Emiya. No, I’m not talking about Archer's Arm Nine Lives Blade Works Shirou Emiya. Hell, I’m not talking about Ultimate Master Chef High Jump Jackhammer Emiya either. I’m talking about Post-Grail-War Maximum Power Throne of Heroes-Contracted Counter Guardian Shirou Emiya with the Unlimited Blade Works (which is capable of Rho Aias, Avalon, Caliburn and Three Wing Crane), his two original chinese broadswords (along with Excalibur, Caladbolg, Durandal, Gram, Ea, Ig-Alima, Berserker's Sword, Azoth Sword, Hrunting, Caladbolg II, Tawrich, and Zarich) and a third Archer's Arm on his forehead, capable of cooking Udon, Katsudon, Chikaraudon, Curryudon, Yakiudon, Kakeudon, Kitsuneudon, Zaruudon, Tempura Udon and even Ramen noodles.

Japanese truck as usual.

Are kotatsus really this comfy?

I don't know what the fuck I'm watching.

You guys are aware that this was subbed the day it aired, right?

l-lewd

I dont, no episode 2? Must be one hell of a relaxed release schedule for the studio.

With one episode a month I'm gonna say yes.

This was placed on nyaa subbed a few days after it aired. Untill the end of the year it will air one episode on the first day of each month.

Dang, lucky enough not much long before the next month for me, suffering afterwards though.

ufotable probably doesnt want to have to keep up a regular TV schedule for this while producing 2 Heaven's Feel movies and Katsugeki movie.
Good move, I'd say. ufotable has had a bad streak of scheduling since UBW cour 2

The background art is beautiful and since this is probably episodic cooking stuff, the chill out pace is not that bad so long it carries on looking good.

Background art director is Kazuo Ebisawa who also did KnK Mirai Fukuin but there's credit for Shopping District Animation Director Takayuki Motegi/Mogi who did character design for Minori Scramble and Anime Guild so there's that I guess

>Episode 12
>Three-way cook-off between Shirou, EMIYA and Gil
>Gil just spits lavish dishes from GOB

>Doremi
hahahahaha

Damn, nigga used the whole kitchen and had stuff prepared early too. Nice episode.

Nice to see Shinji joining Shirou in the kitchen.

Will he make mapo tofu for Kirei

Eat your rabbits.

I got exited thinking it was EP 2

I hope this image isn't implying that octopus is bad.

Goddamn this show is way too comfy.

What is this, a comfy for ants?

How long was Zero being written that they included this a year before the first volume came out?

I'll try and make it up to you

Literally anyone who can cook Chinese can beat Shirou.

I dunno but there's several Zero references in HA.

Is this a good way to get into Fate?

>EMIYA plays softly in the background

Fuck off Jose

best homunculi

I'm inclined to say not really, but who knows, maybe this comfy cooking show will inspire you to want to learn more about the characters

>Ilya will never be canonically this happy
How do we unfuck her shit?

Absolutely not. It is worth the watch though

By choosing the good end you monster.

Oh god I can't wait until episode two. The monthly wait is painful.

Taiga is the cutest.

when's kirei

At church. Shirou is very rude and doesn’t invite him over for dinner.

It sure is a nice car.

he'll have to invite him over for mapo tofu eventually

>If the Einzberns weren't such dicks, Illya could already look like Irisviel

90% of the VN is just cooking so I'd say it is.

And how.

Has she ever had any interaction with Archer at all? I kinda wanna see that

why does Illya sound so weird

>not loving Illya just the way she is
>wanting her to change
>wanting her to get uglier

Archer never appears in front of taiga out of fear

>uglier
>implying

>Implying that Archer would lose to Taiga

Come to think of it I'm not sure she knows Archer exists, even as 'that weird tan dude'.

Western cuisine and pastries>Japanese cuisine>>>>Shit>>>>>>Chinese cuisine

>though you'll note its shape is different, it's a member of the walnut family all the same!
oh

Chinese food is flavor kino, fuck off

>Seiba is the target of their culinary affections
>She's annoyed at the ruckus, but happy at being presented so much exquisite food.
>As the cook-off goes on, she, for the first time ever - actually becomes full and claims she likes Shirou's food the most because shipping and shit.
>Episode ends with Chef Gil unwilling to give up - opening GoB fully, restraining Seiba with Enkidu and ramming a whole goddamn banquet course of Age of Gods, Legendary food down her throat, while she tries to scream that she's full.

Could Unlimited Blade Works defeat Tiger Dojo?

No, and it's the biggest disappointment of HA.

If it were made of food, then yes

can confirm

Taiga a cute

How much Illya will there be

Gil a shit

Unironically this

This is fucking adorable.

Yes, this must be why Chinese restaurants are closing one by one to western diners everywhere.

Hey, wait a minute, why is the opposite happening?

Japanese Cuisine > Italian > French > Korean = Chinese > everything else > shit >>>>>>>>>>>>> British Cuisine

>Shirou's cooking autism gets its own anime
Going by the scenes in the OP, does this mean TM plans on getting Hollow Ataraxia animated too?

I see what you did there.
American food > all

user, it's more or less heated comforter. Of course it's comfy as all fuck.

i read somewhere. episode 2 in february

so this show is going to span the whole goddamn year? Fucking crazy

I am glad we are living in the comfy animes wave. This season have so many chill show. Watchlist looks like regular TV shows for non-degenerate person now.

More like MSG kino

>Mexican food less tasty than Turkish
I wonder who could be behind this image

Not him, but have you even tried turkish food? I'm from a former ottoman empire territory and I'm endlessly grateful for their bettering of our cuisine. I've eaten various slavic foods and shit's fucking bland. BLAND. The importation of turkish cooking styles and spices in Serbia was a great thing and I wouldn't want it any other way.

>Vlad gets out of his grave to impale the people of the future

What is Tohsaka's expression trying to convey?

shy people like to decorate their houses like that? that kind of decoration really hurt my eyes and soul

*why

Its Fate, they'll get fucking everything animated sooner or later, the question is will they screw it up.

source?

Loneliness.

Delete this, Rin and Luvia are not in lesbians

Rin's passion for blonde girls is well known, and Luvia is Rin 2.0. Hatesex is the only true outcome.

Why are you linking this?

Doremi had a subbed version out a week ago.

I hope for some more cute Taiga and Shirou interactions.

Is this basically set in the Hollow Ataraxia universe?

Is EMIYA the type of person who puts pineapples on pizza?

can't spell EMIYA without M A D L A D

Anime always lies about the tastiness of their food stuff.

But Taiyaki is legit!

Japanese cuisine is basically Chinese just fad.

>Ramen actually became a thing in Japan because Japanese soldiers who went to China wanted to eat noodlesoup at home as well.