who is your favorite OC character?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IzuriPai
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63328018
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=318294
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like christ chan

not anime or manga

I really like 23's lesbians especially the brown one. I'd love to see him do a SoL manga of them.

Not sure if you mean doujinshi or just Sup Forums-only, but I guess I'm partial to Bacon Bits.

My favorite was the picture he drew of the brown one blowing someone at hooters, that made people mad so he deleted it from his pixiv

Shima deserves 2 seasons and a movie.

where can i find this picture

danbooru

Whos this

Aren't all characters OC?

Nah Sasuke is basically hiei and kurapika clone

Of mysterious rank.

She's cute but I wish that most of her material didn't involve her killing herself. That shit's distressing to me.

>all of his works are paizuri
>no any images of the girl on OP's pic getting dicked
Wasted potential

Do not steal.

they are getting dicked right in the breastpussy newfriend

Fair point,although nakadashi is better,especially when their huge knockers are getting sucked while getting cummed inside.

Miyaura-san!

You just blew my mind.

You whole post is pure faggotry and this would sell the most doujins. An overflow creampie in the mating press position while being leglocked to suck in every last drop.

All this while tongue wrestling and massaging those sensitive nipples to lactate those marvelous melons is the lewdest way possible to procreate.

Pai-chan is second only to Minori

Her mom is also great

>An overflow creampie in the mating press position while being leglocked to suck in every last drop.
>All this while tongue wrestling and massaging those sensitive nipples to lactate those marvelous melons is the lewdest way possible to procreate.
I CONCEDE
user stop,the images in my head's running wild, i can't contain my fucking dick jesus christ

>the girl on OP's image
Does she have a name? What's her name?

Pai-chan

it's really just Sup Forums's mascots, the thread

Christ-chan btw

Pick a paizuri partner

He also drew her getting fucked in a cheerleading outfit. But yeah, that was hilarious. It was even titled "My fantasy" or something like that and was basically just him drawing what he'd like to do to the brown girl, and yurifags still through a fit over it.

people with ptsd are annoying to be around.

Give me the tiny succubus in the first row

>only 40 images on sankaku
>can't find the blue ones
Does the artist have a pixiv account?

that one office lady cake

There's something kind of charming about her incredible plainness.

twitter.com/IzuriPai
Girl next door vibe
Beautiful, but not extravagant

You are a merciful fucking god,thousand gratitudes from my fucking dick my fellow user. I already found the pixiv account,but still thanks for the twitter ones. Just how do you manage to find twitter artists based on their artworks by using google anyway? Either way,have an animated Pai-chan
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63328018

I usually just go on danbooru and look to see if the source is listed as their twitter.
Or a lot of pixiv artists have their twitter accounts linked in the bio.

Thanks for tip friend,i'll be sure to fukken save all of those,every single one of them

Nao has gotta draw my favorite nipples.
Nice big areola and he's the best inverted nipples artist, some artists make them look like really unappealing belly buttons.

Pai-chan looks like Wiz before she became a lich.

>IzuriPai

Well "Fuck_titties" was taken

Lolicept's dark elf housewife.

There's very few pictures of her you can post on a blue board, though.

The fact that she looks the shy type+Sadako hair covering one eye+impression that she's actually the one who's going to ravage you in the bed is more than enough to make me harder than fucking admantium and diamonds. Even fucking better if her moans are god-tier, that'll just even fuel my hips to move and pound her even harder and rougher,then bust a huge damn nut inside

She's a tittyfuck princess

I WANT TO FUCK PAI-CHAN'S TITS,ASS AND PUSSY

any of nakamura regura's stuff

he needs to make a comfy sol monster girl manga already
but not a harem

RIP

lol

>Implying making her eyes look like that would make me reconsider
That shit doesn't faze me,in fact it fuels my lust even more to smash her

Das it mane,i can keep looking at her huge tits and beautiful face all day, keep em coming

anyone from otogis oc academy, they are built for one and only purpose

>tfw you'll never be a hot lesbian with a hot lesbian muscle wife

I'd rather blackmail and mindbreak a hot lesbian and then use her to do the same to her hot lesbian muscle wife.

Agreed. I need comfy, and not... murder or that one recent one where the bug lady is gonna kill the protag

i fucking love donut steel, artists can just do whatever they please with them by not being tied to an existing one

Mu cute self-insert

I like his star pupils girl more.

i doubt anyone would be able to beat uni-chang tho

And cat girl

>melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=318294
reminder that neither miyamoto isa or kloah will never ever draw youre oc