ボリス・マイアー:稲葉実
吉永カエラ:小清水亜美
ブライアン・ブランドン:豊永利行
マリオ・ルイス・ズリータ:田中進太郎
ジャン・アンリ・リシャール:後藤敦
ギルバート・ロス:森川智之
皆月:石川界人

I hope this is at least decent.

Looked interesting until the guys in eye makeup showed up.

Looks dope, seems like a bad series to marathon though, I like to speculate and reading others' speculations for this kind of series. Anime original?

So are there supernatural elements or does that one clown just have a tattooed eye?

Nigga? So what happens when you find shows like this by chance that finished airing, do you purposely avoid it because it was too late for you? Kinda stupid to care about speculations other than yours, end of the day you can pace how you watch it.

This looks pretty bad.

that okay user we know you enjoy moeshit

I dont, but there is a difference between an already ended series months if not years ago and a new anime original that I could be watching with Sup Forums.
>kinda stupid
I cant agree fully with this, I like speculations and opinions of others.
>pace yourself
No shit, but if I want to enjoy it myself I wont be around here.
And the spoilers for its later episodes are going to be thrown around freely if there is a thread for this or just good ole "just watch it" which is true but thats the bad thing about getting it fully in a day.Hopefully its like violet evergarden release or the whale anime last season.

Looks like shit but muh western mature squad will eat it up of course.

This and the bones netflix anime look like shit

This looks like a Tokyo Ghoul kind of shit show.

Probably not. If the characters were adults and didn't look like clowns you might've been right. Looks like teen edge shit a la danganronpa tokyo ghoul etc.

Everything looks good except the clowns.
What the hell was that?

Have all the talented people at IG died or migrated? I don't even remember the last time they made a show that was actually good, let alone a proper IG-tier film that just leaves everything else in the dust.

Sorry it's not edgy and realistic enough for you to recommend it to your Facebook friends.

>I could be watching with Sup Forums.
See this is what I don't get, who the fuck wants to watch anime with a shitposting board like this? Where 10% of the posts in the threads are worth reading? You're only telling me you're the type to only watch shows if Sup Forums bothers to talk about it.
>I like speculations and opinions of others.
See above
12/24 episode anime shouldn't take you long to finish, Sup Forums isn't worth checking everyday so I can't see a reason why you can't just avoid it for a while until you finished the show to avoid spoilers, would only leak to other boards if it's some hyped shit.

You mention violet evergardern but look how garbage those threads are, what kind of enjoyment do you get out of seeing that shit weekly?

>See this is what I don't get, who the fuck wants to watch anime with a shitposting board like this?
You must be new but I agree when threads getting lame shitposting or untagged spoilers can be disappointing. There is good and bad here.
>you're the type to only watch shows if Sup Forums bothers to talk about it.
No, I've watched old series and am watching airing series not even getting a thread nowadays or I missed them.
>how garbage those threads
Its not an original so I dont really visit it daily in case of spoilers being used in the shitposting and it being a target of some crazy shitposting effort.

Guru Guru was great. Literally last year.

Still don't understand why the hell they need to form WIT