WHY HASN'T SEASON 2 BEEN ANNOUNCED YET?!

WHY HASN'T SEASON 2 BEEN ANNOUNCED YET?!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12153778
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there enough material?

You have a general on /c/.
Stay there.

Damn, you work fast. Was it you who posted this in that thread a while back where there was actually a new chapter?

Yeah, the chapter after the point where the anime leaves off is when they introduce the girls' parents or something. It's been a while since I've read it.

Who knows. Maybe they're trying with the rest of the mangas they're publishing, and once they finish with their schedule they'll do a 2nd season

Close your eyes and take your medicine Sup Forums

Roll

Roll

cfr

Roll

roll

You should be able to solve this

ROLLLLL

Rolling

roll

Is it 70?

Rollo

rolling

That's the same answer I got

The current general. If you actually care about the series you wouldn't be hanging out on this toxic dump of a board

R

My typical night.

Supposedly there's enough material for a 2nd season already.

There is, as well as a ending point for the anime (Giant slime fight) and material for a side OVA (Current farm chapters). I would love to see a S2 as well.

A herd of horny busty brown babes with no concept of personal space invade Darling's bath. Christ, I hate him SO MUCH sometimes.

Most definitely there is.
I need more animated Lala in my life.

Because it was both an abomination in terms of anime and an insult to monster girls. It deserves to be forgotten

I'm liking the current chapters but I do hope it goes back to the main cast soon. This was a much needed break after that long arc though.

Agreed.

At this point, we have enough for 3 seasons.

Same here.

Because the series is trash and generic haremshit

Retard.

I wish crabman stopped adding new characters and instead focused on who we have already, specially in the main cast. He doesn't need 4 new characters every chapter for world building.
That last arc was pretty boring to me for the most part and felt mostly filler. Only the vampire was good, but it dragged on for a bit too long.
The /jp/ thread is focused on MGE though.

There should be plenty of daily life chapters possible with the main characters, yet nothing new. More than enough time has passed for more full moon chapters as well, with some of the new characters.

>but it dragged on for a bit too long.

Yeah, it also didn't help that crab got overworked and then sick like halfway through it which caused delays and short filler-ish chapters where nothing really happened to advance the arc.

I dont know if i want to though, i really enjoyed season one but i remember not caring much for later chapters past this point, it got stale and it kept introducing characters instead of playing more with what they had, what would be covered if there was a 2nd season? Mom's arc, what else?

strawpoll.me/12153778

Mom arc, mermaid arc, Dates with MON, the travel arc after the house was destroyed, and the long-ass "Dangerous" arc.

It doesn't deserve one. There are much better series.

Would you guys read a manga with monster girls in it, but it's more of a cop drama with focus on monsters suffering under human oppression in a bleak dystopian cyberpunk fantasy?

Mom's arc, Lala's hospital shenanigans, Mon-dated mayhem, road trips, farm girls' intro, dangerous girls, and that's just off the top of my head.

I would. Mixing fantasy with modern/future is always a good setting.

I wouldnt remove anyone, but if i had to.

>miia
>cerea
>papi
None of them, they are the original trio and worked great while that lasted.

>lala
Kind of useless, but i still enjoy her shenanigans. Could go but i prefe not to.

>suu
I wouldnt take her out since she barely takes screentime, her worst crime is stealing papi's attention and turning her into a background girl.

>rachnera
While i think she stole the "serious" role from Cerea which is my favorite and that annoys me a lot, she still is a good ex-machina whenever they need someone to deal with action scenes (something also stole from Cerea if you think about it). I dont like her but i know a lot of people do.

>Mero
It would have to be her. Her tragic shit is not that funny and she is mostly kind of boring, not to say her sweetness was diminished Miia's own sweet side, only leaving the bickering and jealous side

Thinking about it while i wrote this, outside of Lala, the other 3 girls introduced afterwards made the original trio worse in some aspect. So i guess i would have ditched all 3 "newer" girls from the starts and made side characters, but now they all should stay, they all have their fans and it would be mean to remove one.

You fucking retard.

Hopefully it never gets one.

Because it's shit. It's simple.

Something like Kemono friends or Maid Dragon was much more entertaining than another generic harem, and those had animal girls. Only a real brainlet or a furfag could enjoy turn your brain off harem #1048.

Kemomo is trash though.

Because it wasn't lewd enough so no one bought it.