Post anime girls who would have sex with a stranger if he asked nicely

Post anime girls who would have sex with a stranger if he asked nicely.

i wish

You know its true.

at the drop of a fucking hat

Is this why americunts keep trying to rape any girls near their military base in Osaka until everyone, including their own MPs, get fed up of their bullshit?

It's not rape if they own them

Hajime is for Katze and/or Utsutsu only

Its because the US army is all spics that dropped out of school. True Amerilads would never rape post 1980

MODS

Hell yeah boiiiiii

No I don't, pls delete

Girl you know it's true, wooo oooh ooooh, I love you!

If they would do it before 1980 then there's no reason whatsoever to doubt they would do it after 1980 as well.

The correct answer is "all of them". You just need to know how to ask, which admittedly isn't easy.

I laughed a whole hour when i found out that the little crime rate that japan has is caused by niggers from US army.

Cant make this shit up.

Enlighten us. How would you ask this girl, for instance?

If I knew that, I wouldn't be posting here.

Shh

Lies

This one is correct.

Japan has "little" crime rate because they always try to hide it from the media and everyone when shit like murders and rapes happen.

I think you have this backwards

t. amerilard trying to rationnalize why his country is so shit.
There is study on how rape is unreported in India and how it's actually higher than any western country like sweden.
In japan, it's the same as any developed country.

You mean strangers would have sex with her if she's asked them nicely?

Rei is too stupid to understand what sex is, Asuka however gets wet at the very thought of Kaji's massive cock and if you buy that pregnancy theory some Asukafags have "discovered" she had sex with Shinji despite hating him.

Asuka is the biggest slut in anime.

>asked nicely
you can literally put a gun to her dead and she'd still fuck the life out of you. Also best girl.

More like at the drop of a fist but close enough.

You don't even have to ask nicely if you're an old man with money.