"Put on the glove user!"

>"Put on the glove user!"

Sorry but my hands are pretty big and I'm sure it doesn't fit.

>"Not on your hands idiot"

Is the glove fabric as soft as it seems?
I always wanted to be caressed by a smooth gloved hand

>"Not on your hands idiot"
Then, where?

why are they blushing so much? it's just a glove.

On your sword.

Why does the implication do things to me?

The brain is wider than the sky,
For, put them side by side,
The one the other will include
With ease, and you beside.

Not this glove shit again.

I really don't understand the point of these images. Why are they holding their gloves and blushing? I honestly don't know what it means.

I wish more artists would do these for girls from new anime. I've developed a glove fetish thanks to these images.

They're offering you a glove to keep your hand warm, but they're worried that their hand was sweaty and made the glove all wet and gross.

use your imagination

They're obviously asking for spare change

What kind of material are the gloves made of? I don't think I can stand this for much longer.

Steel wool

I honestly never got the deal with appreciating art until these images were posted here a while ago

I call dibs on this one.

japs truly are pioneers of new fetishes

she seems scared
Its just a glove, what am I missing here? why is she so fearful of me? Does she think I wont like her glove?

It's her first time giving her glove to someone else and is afraid they might not enjoy it.

>indirect hand holding

I really don't get it though. I think I'm really autistic. I feel like its one of those things everyone gets but me.
This is probably a joke response.
I can't tell if this one is a joke or not, it actually seems plausible.

γŠγΎγ‚“γ“

I thought it might be a sex thing but I don't get how? What does the glove have to do with sex?

Look at the shape of each glove.

glove jobs

She wants you put your big, stinky foot in.

H-hand shaped...

No I mean how the way they are holding makes the glove look different in tightness

Sorry, my feet are rather large as well, I'm sure that won't fit neither.

Huh are the gloves supposed to be vaginas? But that's really weird because isn't this one really big? Also she doesn't have a glove what does that mean? Does she not have a vagina?
Wait are you supposed to do something sexual with the glove? Or is she? How would that work? Sorry I've never had sex so I don't really understand.

DOZO

>Wait are you supposed to do something sexual with the glove?
Eww. What the fuck is wrong with you, user?

Like this?

Stop being such cute innocent cinnamon roll, satan

All the gloves are representative of their vaginas, user.

Tight
Rekt
Sloppy
Drilled out to the max

You're all very welcome.

Oh now I see... Thats weird, its not a glove fetish after all

Calm down, satan is just having one of his off days.

Tell me then, oh wise Swami, what the fuck does this one imply?

Sorry I thought he meant it was a sex thing, I don't have a dirty mind I swear.
Wait are you saying I was right? But how can a vagina get that big? Is that possible? Also why does that girl have no vagina then?
And what the HECK does THIS mean?!

Okay, allow me to do some divination.

If we relate the gloves to the state of their vaginas, then does the lack of glove indicate a lack of vagina? Hmm. Upon consultation with the board of sages, I can feel safe in stating that the absence of a vagina implies by process of elimination the presence of a penis.

You're very welcome.

It's obviously this, is everybody else in this thread fucking retarded?

Maybe she wants user to fuck her bareback

top kek

This whole thread is retarded?

Someone post the compilation of them all at the same time.

Its not, its symbolic for how her vagina looks

>tfw you will never take a deep whiff of that glove

Is that a question or are you just ending a statement like a question like a faggot.

No like this

This shit is so fucking weird I don't even

An user should replace them with tiles.

Thank you guys for trying to explain what the images mean. I still don't really understand it but I appreciate it. It would be nice if I could meet a cute 2D girl like that who could explain it to me but I don't think that will ever happen.

Maybe you're too retarded for this thread to actually understand what is going on?