One Piece

It's over

first for furry

Hmmmm seems like Jinbe has multiple arms. Oda a hack confirmed?

Yeah Jinbe being fine is a let down desu

Big Mom just wasn't that strong.

I'm surprised we didn't see a jealous Pudding face.

>tfw ship Sanji x Nami

shipping in one piece is absurd but we can't deny the fact that nami and sanji are into each other. Just admit it ****fags

Can someone post the page with the new girls? I wanna draw them lewdly but the website with the chapter keeps shitting itself for me.

Are you blinded? Or are you a retarded?

I finally caught up to where Hulu is. Where do y'all go for the newest anime? Crunchyroll? Ditto the manga.

Also, where is my nigga Zolo, Oda??

NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF BROS??
WHAT HAPPENED?? PUDDING GOT KEKED AGAIN.

has ever being an user this buttblasted?

This. Big Meme was also actually trying.

Only explanation could be that her slim form is weaker.

>Only explanation
>literally said her slim form is weaker because she's starving

The sad thing is Oda probably didn't even realize he hadn't drawn. Jimbes other arm.
The consequence cop outs are the weakest part of this series

Thanks mate

He is a really strong fish though.

Cinnamon best sister

Can anyone actually tell me how my made up comment about Nami hugging Sanji came true?

Whats happenibng here?

Whats that little point at the distance?

Because it's pretty obvious they would hug Sanji after all the shit they had to endure and worry about him.

Your drawn-out fight to shitpost and bait idiots trained your future vision

WHY WON'T THIS SHIT ARC JUST END ALREADY?!

Its chewing gum from Flambe

I think it's one of Flampe's goons shooting Luffy in the leg with the crossbow, which shows that Luffy is really in a bad way if mooks can get potshots off on him

>that Nami face

Sanji is a fucking retard. He could've kissed her in the third panel but he fucked up and went all crazy on her

Cinnamon's face a cute, I like seeing Robin's nose style utilized more.

Because the arc is bretty good and everybody is having a good time but you.

Luffy is seeing this in the future. He is gonna dodge both next xhalter6

When is the english ver. coming out?

>no one posted the best part yet

You'll die before you can see Kaidou. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

But thats wrong. Luffy is getting glimpses of the future, not full visions. Yes he is developing the future sight , but theres no way he is at the level he can foresee that much.

nobody likes seeing Luffy NIGEROOOO for the hundredth time

Haven't we seen Cinnamon before?

Holy shit luffy has mochis ability too!!

Didn't happen. Way to fatal if it did. Luffy is seeing it with CoO

She and Citron were at the Tea Party. Before that is possible.

I just saw the Sana moment! Best chapter ever.

aside from that though, do you guys expect the Jaminis (or however the fuck its spelled) Version to be out soon?

>Sanji doesn't respond to pudding = btfo
>Nami doesn't respond to sanji = not btfo

It's the lack of consistency from the lazy shitposters that honestly bothers me the most.

Then he is kill. Chopper can't fix that shit.

But surely if she REALLY loved Sanji, she wouldn't mind his craziness.

>Trident is useless again Luffy
laughingwhores.jpg

he's gonna unlock gomu gomu no regeneration

Never celebrate without the full chapter LuNa tards. Let this be a lesson

I won't be surprised if he managed to reshape his body like Katakuri does, and that's merely a scratch.

Smoothie is a triplet??

Dogtooth had to cheat like a little bitch to beat Luffy.

Luffy is an a complete other level from Dogtooth now.

He's survived worse. He survived getting magma to the chest.

Best Nami since loli Nami

Only because Law was right there.

>Big Meme can't even hurt a fucking fish

>Sanji reacts the same as Nami
Your argument has been disprove multiple times. Just stop
>the have to kiss now
Sana won't be canon until the very end. So for now we will just get cute moments like this

The only thing I actually care is that Pudding is now on the ship. I wonder what's gonna happen.

She's with smoothie when she appears in her close up of the big mom pirates flanking the strawhats, same chapter as carrot Blanco I believe.

Law's a good surgeon but he can't magic fucking magma burns. Point is, if Law could fix Luffy's shit, Chopper can too.

actually, why can luffy do that? why can't he also shoot out rubber bullets.

Rubber has to snap back to its original form (Luffy's body shape). Or just take the easy way out and say he has to awaken his fruit first to do shit like that.

>he thinks chopper is as good as law

you know the difference between a dr and a surgereon??

Well for one she got cucked again.

No. Law can do way more than Chopper. Law could take Luffys entire body apart and fix it from the inside out.

Sanji's love is more important because a) he is a main character b) has been having moments like this with Nami since the beginning c) Nami wasn't a bitch who deserves to get btfo

>Nami hugs Sanji because they aren't dead and she is happy as a friend that he returned, in the same fashion she cried and hugged Robin when she came back
>Sanji goes for the hug
>Nami moves back
...so. When did they had a "moment"?

None of the straw hats are gonna date each other you buncha maroons. The only people getting hitched in the end are ussop, zoro and chopper.

>people mad about jinbe arm shit after they self-hyped the idea out of nothing

True. Robin wouldn't have avoided his hug.

Zoro? with who?

>I don't know what a gag is
Well if you keep thinking like that you will be very surprised when they become canon.

>Rubber has to snap back to its original form
rubber is a sap.

user, I don't know what is your definion of cucked, but when a person who belives you ain't gonna return hugs you, but moves back after you try to hug her back... I don't know kid. I don't think that's the definition of "cucked". Then again. I'm not the retarded Sanafag so I may lack the retard vision.

Is that legs go all the way up griffin in the middle there?

Tashigi, those two are gonna be neo smoker and hina.

So it's gonna be a Sanji harem ending then. Since the gag is with every fucking female. But sure, tell me again how the gag works user.

Not what you said.

They were about to kiss until Sanji fucked up in the 4th panel. Your lack of comprehension is the problem here.
No they will not kiss during the story.

How the fuck does sanji making a move, and getting rejected, turn into sanafaggots thinking this is a win? Oh, I remember now, they twist literally every single page with both Nami and Sanji on them into a shipping moment.

And Luffy's fruit isn't a rubber sap fruit, it's rubber as if it's already been manufactured into something.

SEETHING

>About to kiss
Suuuuuuuuuuuuure thing user riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, is like, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo obvoius that's what was about to happen. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

I’m loving WCI arc. Am I the only one?

You‘re both autistic

I guess nami was about to kiss robin too at enies lobby.

>He thinks Tashigis likes Zori

Yes user you are the only one. You are always the only one whenever you say something like that. You are a snowflake within a group of millions of One Piece fans worldwide.

>he thinks Tashigi would let herself be carried by a perverted cook

>Am I the only one?
Anyone who keeps saying shit like this on the internet needs to get shot

leave it to sanafags to make non-comments and just shit up the thread with spam posts

I like it for the wrong reasons, I can't stop imagining possible lesbian situations for nami to get into with the antagonist women and rejiu.

Gee user, that's very rude, considering we're all in the same class. The slow class.

That's a gag. Are we taking them serious now?
Because I'm sure there is one where Nami says she loves Sanji or are the only serious gags are the ones that push your narrative?
1 - san
>you said this
1. I did not
2. You shouldn't take everything said like that seriously. Idk why you would

Nami was just cockblocking Sanji from hugging Robin.
She doesnt want him ever to hug her or any other woman

>sanji making a move, and getting rejected,
kek

>1-san
So you agree with the Sanji harem ending then.

>it's just a gag bro

Tashigi was seriosuly injured and embarrassed by needing to be carried by a sweaty BO kenshin. She even tried to escape into Sanjis arms.