The Promised Neverland chapter 072 Korean scans

SOY BOYS edition

wasabisyrup.com/archives/qzjw95S0hXw

Is that motherfucking William Minerva and his pet?

This series keeps me hyped up all week goddamnit

Other urls found in this thread:

netabare.city/archives/18932
youtube.com/watch?v=oIx1BArBfCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Color spread with all the main characters besides Norman

*aside

Rip Mama.

New Mama?

I forgot her desu. Wonder what she's doing now. No way the killed her offscreen

If someone know Korean please give us a summary. Is that guy really Minerva? They are too shocked to react differently.

>tfw everyone predicted there wasn't minerva on the phone
>It's actually minerva

Damn you Shirai stop rusing me

that's a lovely spread
RIP mama

>tfw no one gibs summaries

>edition
>soy boys
Fuck off.

>brainlets not getting post-ironic irony
colour me surprised

No cliffhanger this time?

That's a lot of effort put into the color spread. It's like promo art. Wonder if it's because of the chapter contents or this is just how it's going to be from now on.

Surely you jest. Didn't you see Emma opening that drawer? Who knows what "Minerva" told them.

>edition
Nice job retard

They didn't kill Izabella or replace her, the house burnt down so the kids were obviously moved to one of the other plantations with an already occupied Mama and group of kids

chapter is out and no one gives a shit

Gook scans aren't the chapter and no one cares for a mostly conversation based chapter with no translations or summarys

oh okay i'm sorry

Yes I know, I wonder what she is doing now since she isn't a mama anymore. She surely has been punished for her terrible fuckup

I care, that guy is probably William Minerva

They could keep her at the HQ as an instructor for the Mama trainees although that's Grandmother job she could probably heavily assist their progress since the next best thing for Gracefield is to produce more Mama's like Izabella

Apparently he only reffers to himself as Minerva and not William Minerva. Maybe he's not. The William Minerva but a relative like a son since it'd explain how he's so young for someone planning something like this for 31 years?

yes, you're probably right. He is too young, he could be a descendant. Or the "rebellion" is named after Minerva and the guy on the phone is referencing it. I could write anything but if we don't get translations it's useless though

Look at how confident my little nigga Phil is, I hope he gets to shine when the story eventually gets back to him.

Holy fucking shit!! Translation where?
Minerva + lots of info it seems!

I want to know why Emma is so excited about possibly finding a decaying Lemur corpse in a desk drawer

Probably read about it in a book and have special abilities.
Lewis has a pet too so she needs one to fight him.

can't die like this

Wow, nobody has assumed that Mama could be demoted to Sister?

It looks a bit too convenient, the damage she caused is pretty big

She will come back to hunt the kids.

No girl will EVER be able to compete with Emma.

Why does Minerva look like he gets his youthful looks from drinking semen?

For a scond there, I thought her left leg was her cock.

Delete this right now.

Minerva does kinda look like a twink.

Say something nice about my wife!

>Comes with husband plushie
Hngg

Like Norman you mean?

Shirai, please, you have work to do.

Like Norman except with more hair.

Violet looks fucking ugly.

JP: netabare.city/archives/18932

Minerva is dead. Died a long time ago. The guy on the other side of the phone is called James.

>ミネルヴアさん死んでいた?
RIP

You're only allowed to bully Violet about not looking feminine enough

Man this art is so good, would love to have as bookmarks. Glad to see Violet had violet-ish hair, makes her look less like Norman.

Looks like maybeMinerva drops the name of the fourth premium plantation as well. I can't read moon but the initials for it in the Japanese raw is
>GR

After 5 minutes in google translate I think it's the Good Ridge plantation?

I want to humiliate her by forcing her to wear cute skirts and frilly dresses.

>The guy on the other side of the phone is called James.
Yeah, keep introducing characters instead of developing the ones that already exist.

Is there some significance to all the premium farms having a name starting with G?

He is dead so it's fine. It's a recorded message.

What the fuck happened to Isabella?

what if for some turn of events Minerva is actually Norman? in this world I wouldn't put time travel that far out.

GF
GB
GV
GR
Well I was gonna guess that they spell out the initials of the colours of the rainbow ROYGBIV but there are only four premiums and Gracefield's F isn't on there and Goldy Pond isn't actually a plantation

Served up for Tifari instead of Ray.

Norman is an offspring from Minerva's speem sample which demons often use in plantations since of his autistically high intelligence, which is why Adam and all of those mass production kids look like Norman

Why waste his genes on mass production farm kids though? Why not just make more Normans?

That would explain Norman next to the mass produce farm symbol like the one Adam has but I don't understand why they would call him there.

Who says Norman is the only premium Minerva kid? You can look through all of the kids at GF and find like 4 or 5 that resemble Norman like Connie and Rossi

Because he's smart and Minerva's descendant, genetic variation and newer generations being better and smarter than the previous one also play a role. Also they likely use crispr and gene editing to make Adam and other kids that huge, they could probably overcome complications from incest if they're DNA is too closely related to Norman's

The only one I can think of that even slightly resembled Norman was Leslie. But honestly, you'd think Minerva's children would be exceptional like Norman, right? He was considered the most intelligent in the house afterall, how come none of the others stand out? From GF at least.

Passing on genes to your kids doesn't always mean they'll be identical to you, I don't even think intelligence is an inheritable trait. There could be other factors that play a role as well

>Why not just make more Normans?
Who says they aren't?

I really dislike this breeder Norman idea. I have a tough time believing they'd straight up tell us an 11 year old kid was doing nothing but jacking off all day before Emma eventually gets to him.

To be fair, the brain also does not stop developing at 12 years old so there's a selectively biology kind of deal going on in the series.

It's okay, Emma will help him once she gets there. And by help I don't mean rescue.

What else would they need him for? It's not like they need him to be a scientist when they can just get any college educated demon to the same thing. The only reason Gracefield even uses human employees outside of Mama's and sisters is likely for free labour since I doubt running a place like Gracefield is even cheap

I knew I shouldn't have looked at the raws, now I need translations more than anything

Also Gracefield seems to be the only premium plantation that kills off their cattle at age 12 or younger, Glory Bell and Grand Valley have shown to keep their human livestock to as old as 16 in nonames case

I see, I see. She'll just give him a hand.

They might have other reasons for that, maybe those plantations don't just focus on the brain and they include the body too. GF is the best one at the end of the day though.

Yes, a hand(ie).

I was also thinking that maybe GB, GV and GR also don't ship out kids in order of dumbest and youngest but until they reach a certain age like 16-18 regardless of their iq

More like a strap on and a cattle prod

I don't have enough information to make an educated guess, we don't know tha5 much about the plantations or how they operate which is kinda sad. But I just have an extremely hard time believing WSJ is gonna allow the implication that an 11 year old shota is legitimately being milked constantly.

IT'S

They could just have Posuka draw an 18 year old Norman and say he's 13. Also they'd have to wait until he's a teenager anyway and the only reason they bought him now was because he'd be killed off by 12

That could be true. If their tests aren't as intense as GF's then maybe there's not even a real way to measure their intelligence overall. Maybe GF is more severe in that aspect because of the quality over quantity motto.

I guess they'll probably wait. But in which case I'm just gonna assume Emma's gonna find him before that and stop it.

>Emma's gonna find him before that and stop it
>refusing to share
Greedy slut.

Well I mean one of the questions on Norman, Ray and Emma's age 11 test was to count the total number of tiny squares in a 3d cube within 10 seconds, a question all 3 got correct

MILKING

>Emma, I'm so happy you came to save me. I can't go on like this anymor-
>Who told you to stop?

Phil is the best boy by far. No one can even try to compare.

TIME

>no Emma no!

Do you think he was sent to the same plantation as Shelly?

How many demons do I need to kill to get this artwork without text?

You can see Shelly behind him

Hack Posuka's computer.
Ignore the "Mirokkiing timu" folder, though.

I know this is kinda late to point out in the series but, would it honsetly kill for the premium plantations and William Minerva to provide kids with something other than white buttonup shirts to wear?

>implying
You just can't see his boner because he's facing her.

Ah, there she is. I didn't recognise her for a second.
I hope Carol was sent there as well so Phil can kep his harem once he grows.

BEST ship. Fuck Carol. Discount Emma can get the fuck out.

>Fuck Carol.
Don't give them ideas.

>ywn open Posuka's milking time folder
>ywn see her continuation to that picture
>ywn see Emma bully Norman into submission with her fake cock in Posuka's own style
Why are we still bere?

French volume release trailer
>youtube.com/watch?v=oIx1BArBfCM

>implying that folder isn't full of pics of her and Shirai's milking time