Let's discuss the best manga, and when if ever it's actually going to fucking wrap up

Let's discuss the best manga, and when if ever it's actually going to fucking wrap up

Other urls found in this thread:

natalie.mu/comic/pp/netflix03
imgur.com/a/TBbLp
mangadex.com/chapter/6362/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You /feelinggreat/ OP?

The only thing I feel is mushrooms

>Kaiman got literally the only magic in the entire setting that suits him
>it makes En's already bullshit magic look like a child's play
>gives him literal gyoza wings
I fucking love this manga.

Where to find a Noi gf bros?

It was ordained, probably by Devils because it's funny

Is it ongoing again? I only read up to vol. 22.

English translation of 22 is out? Or did you just finish 21? And it changed the magazine it's serialized in so there's been a delay I think.

Predictions for ending? Given the nature of the series I feel like it's going to end like it starts. Everything goes back to "normal" in the hole, Kaiman keeps his lizard head, gets into antics, eats gyoza with Nikaidou. Life goes on.

Since The Hole (Monster) is probably gonna stop existing in the The Hole (setting) it'll probably be a less horrible place to live. Considering their shared experience En might even stop sorcerers from fucking with the Hole, but I doubt it. Noi and Shin will fuck. Kaiman and Nikaido back in the hungry bug. Haru and the Doc back to being married.

I have the raw vol. 22 tank. Just checked madokami and a new chapter is out. Nice.

I don't really care about the ending at this point, just want them to end it so I can reread everything in its full glory. Even though the manga dropped from 10/10 to 7/10 after Kaiman died.

come on nikaido rejecting the devils contract is really the most stupidest shit ever

The magic world is fucked ain't it? Maybe the remaining magic users will end up settling in Hole.

I remember reading Dorohedoro almost ten years ago when I was 17-18 and dropped it because the plot just stopped making sense

Can't believe it's still being published

I don't know if you were reading raw or translation. But the Viz release is a shitload better translation wise than the fan. Fan release gets incomprehensible at times.

A pleb friend of mine was reading the fantran on like mangafox and was cursing me up and down for recommending such a shitty manga. I lent him Volume 1,2 and 3 of the Viz release and he did a total 180. He showed the mangafox translation and it was fucking incomprehensible.

The plot makes 100% sense, moreover the foreshadowing game is impressive. You just probably didn't pay enough attention.
It's Gantz_waitingroom fault, fallen syndacate is okay. Viz is arguably better with the oversight of Juda's ear.

Fantranslation

Pic related

>Too retarded to understand a plot this simple

How embarassing

Not sure who is who. All I know is that when I read it for the first time circa 2013, after the first 1/4 of what was released, and well into it, the translation got extremely rough.

You sure have some problems, vizfag.

No shit a professional payed translator does a better job than one who does it as a hobby. Yet still how often the official burger releases are full of mistranslations.

Speaking about Viz, it makes me lived they had the BRIGHT idea of turn the color pages in black and white (barring the first 2 volumes), turning them into a mess.

You've got the wrong guy, I wasn't the guy shilling Viz. I largely agree with you, especially in this Viz made a baby tier error with Kikurage. Still, GWR had crap translations.

I feel like I reread this every couple years because I forget most of the story not that I'm complaining

Vizfag here

I can't read Japanese, so at this point I will take inaccurate but legible translations over GWR which is pretty much unreadable.

I don't know about the shit translations, but it has the same problem with many monthly manga with the story going on for too long that you forget what the fuck is going on due to the release schedule.

Monthly manga are a mistake.

It doesn't help that the authors never know how to end a series in a timely fashion, and would rather just run the money train into an endless pit. Stuff like D Gray Man, Berserk, Vagabond, and to a lesser extend Dorohedoro need to end.

>brainlet confession
Why not reread

I'd bet money Q. Hayashida was just playing games with her editor, it doesn't a shred of sense that Doro should've ended when we were first told to. The history isn't dragged out or anything. Moreover we feel like it's never ending because Doro had some real bad luck with the magazines it was being published on closing and the fact people scanlate it a load of time after realease doesn't help.

–So: your drawing process. Has it remained unchanged the whole time?

Hayashida: Well, I’m actually the kind of person who would love to just ink a page right after I’m finished doing the sketches for it. I hate working at that assembly-line pace, doing the rough drafts for every single page, and then inking them all, and then doing the screentone… With that first manga I did for Afternoon’s seasonal award, I was literally drawing it one page at a time.

–Wait, so you drew the cover page, then went to the next page and drew that, and kept going like that?

Hayashida: Without even planning the layout, I just started drawing it from scratch, and then after a while I got to a point where I felt it was time to end it, so I did.

–So you had no idea what the overall shape of the story would look like?

Hayashida: Yeah, I guess I didn’t really have any overall story. I just went on drawing scenes that I wanted to draw.

–I can see how that would be the most enjoyable way for the artist to make a manga.

Hayashida: I think so. I’d say I was drawing page by page until Maken X.

Based

Among her favourite manga there are Shigurui and anything by Ito. Truly based.

Is Hayashida really a woman?

Yes she is. Not sure it this pic is real or not but there is a chance. The other one you might have seen around is fake.

I bet Haru is her self insert.

Most of it is. A whole lot of people got murdered by the crosseyes, and all the recent chapters with Tanba and co. show empty streets and we're meant to believe they only survived because Kirion is from the Hole and knows how to counter the rain to a degree. I don't think there are enough sorcrers left to rebuild their world, En family, Tanba Crew and the remaining skinned devils will probably just end up living in the Hole like that accupuncturist Kaiman met in the beginning.

i couldn't come back to it after hiatus. now im just waiting for it to end and binge it.

is it good? best boy en still op ?

Not her, just a model.

You can see her hands here natalie.mu/comic/pp/netflix03

got rekt by"kaiman"

Is 157 out yet?

I also have my fingers crossed that the ending is coming in less than 2 volumes.

>calling this as the greatest manga so to attract redditards and crossboarders and shitpost threads to hell.

Hayashida is 40 already, this girl you posted is just a random model for the official clothing line

And that picture isn't her either.

I can tell that she's VERY effay.

Scans fucking where? It's been what, three months now?

Is it even someone actually involved with her, like how people post photos of the Golden Kamuy mangaka's editor labeled as his own, or just a random woman?

Did I end up with a misprint, or did they really fuck up the color pages in one of the volumes with splotches of yellow outside of the fucking panels?

I think some some site bullshitted the picture into being her (just like the model above) so now the lie is self-sustained.

MAL did, same as they bullshitted the Franken Fran guy being a woman

If you're thinking of the volume 3 extra curse it's supposed to be that way. Pic is not Viz.

Speaking of that cunt, Kigitsu, full series of Phase 20 fucking when?

It's been ages since I've read scans of the early volumes, and it just always bugged me when I reread my copies. It's just so odd.

I hate how Kaiman became a joke character and how his design was ruined.

The fuck are you on.

It's almost 10 years old, so probably never. More importantly, when will someone translate the ghost cop manga? Meitantei Marnie seems boring so I'm not surprised the translation stopped after 3 chapters but this at least has a fun mc design.

Why Japanese artists, of both genders, are so afraid to show their face on public? Even if they are afraid of stalking or harassment, it's not like anyone would recognize them irl, nips all look the same.

To be fair the plot needlessly meanders off for at least a year's worth of chapter around the department store arc.

Araki was smart enough to make JoJo stay fresh by having multiple installments, unlike all of these other manga

you think there will be an anime adaptation after it ends?

I sure hope there won't be one.

Nobody could do this style justice

>Just checked madokami and a new chapter is out. Nice.
Are they back up, or is it a new domain?

noi's only boyfriend is shin, sorry

He is now the gyoza fairy's priest, spreading the message of gyoza wherever he goes. He will eventually become the gyoza pope.

How many chapters left? I'm hoping to re-read it all right on time to catch the last chapter's discussion.

It's amazing that every pairing is so strong even the Doujin series don't try and break them up.

Another version

>tfw you didn't pick up best manga in more then two years

Ebisu!

>wake up
>Natsuki still ded

>wake up
>Bossu isn't real

>wake up
>En isnt fucking me regularly

This manga always reminds me of battle angel alita for some reason. I heard the author/writter used to be an assistant for Kishiro.

she should go the way of the webcomic instead.

Noi is for ME only!

It's so fucking fun on so many levels.
The action is great, the humour is great, the art is admittedly often wonky when people are in question, but Hayashida's sense of style is so good it never bothers.
The plot is kind of aimless but the happenings are still interesting and the characters so fun so that you don't even mind, and the body horror and gore aspects are great.
It's legit in my top 5.

Wonder if we will ever see what Hole face looks like or only peeks like so far.

Where the fuck are my Meitantei Marnie scans?

>The plot is kind of aimless
Ackshually, barring a couple of Nikaido and Kaiman adventures at the beginning everything is plot driven and/or connected with it.

you can find 157 here:
>imgur.com/a/TBbLp
and 158 here:
>mangadex.com/chapter/6362/1
found them on the subreddit for the series
they also said 159 is coming till the end of the month!!

Based. My sides.

Thank you so much user.

What a ride.

This is so great. Kaiman going into godmode mahou shoujo gyoza king mode.

WAT

Jesus Christ, the way Q. Hayashida draws tits will never cease to amaze. One of the best titty artists out there.

It's so random but it makes sense. Shou was always seen with that really wide kitchen robe and his voice is that of a man because only his appearance got changed. 10/10

Sure everything relates to everything more or less in the end, but it feels meandering when reading.
I don't mind since it's all good fun regardless, but it's not exactly the most tightly constructed narrative.

Shou is the invisible guy, Turkey is the cook.

It feels that way because every moment the characters get interactions and act like they're on a pleasure trip, but when you take things apart everything is needed.

They are probably the types that never wanted to be in the center of attention in the first place. And once you become sufficiently famous anyone will attract some complete loonies so it's probably just better to remain anonymous.

It's raining indefinitely in the magic world so they're fucked.

Probably 4-7 chapters left if she continues her recent pace.