Was he best girl?

Was he best girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/0316412902
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hes a boy

why are homosexuals so obsessed with characters that resemble women the most

Vehement denial

Only he made my dick hard, no other character in this shit show could do that.

I'm sure Felix user will show up sooner or later and explain it better than I will, but he seems to be a rare otokonoko character for which being male male is important to the character. So no, he can't be best girl.

>being male male is important to the character. So no, he can't be best girl.
Don't really understand why not?

repressed heterosexuality

Because while most traps are little more than girls with dicks, Felix is a dick with a girl.

Mediocre character who's main contribution was his design. I do like that he's a straight trap though. None of the girls were that great imo

Genuinely the worst character in the show, except maybe for those fuckin' small cat siblings and their princess or whatever. God damn those characters are pointless.

I would genuinely rather go out with Subaru than Felix. Felix looks completely ridiculous.

I completely disagree.
Read this: amazon.com/dp/0316412902

Was Felix gay?

No.

Fuck off, Trapfags.

daily reminder opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and there all full of shit

I doubt a typical gay who regularly has sex with men finds traps attractive.

>everyone has one
But I have many!

Trapfags are "straight". "Straight" males in general get turned on by the sight of dicks. The true straight men flock to /u/.

daily reminder your iq is low and you are not spreading any wisdom and you are just another buffoon parroting moronic analogies another normalfag sigh

>obsessing over shit
Are you a jewish?

Both of those traps are worse than Felix.

>you are this mad

>not liking traps

low test fags

real men would obliterate 2D traps boypussies

Ironic weebs please fuck off to Sup Forums