Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter 168 out now:
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/168/page/1
Aoyama is a good boy and Deku gained yet another good friend.

Aoyama getting replaced by Shinsou after getting stomach cancer when?

Aoyama a good. Shinsou will have to find someone else to brainwash out of the class.

>shinsou
>relevant

desu i would prefer if it was diabetes nigger that'll leave

> Nothing happens the chapter.
Worse is that MHAfags even love this crap.

delete this.

Who still /Kaminaritraitor/ here?

At least we got over it quite fast, the red herring was too obvious

me

Based Bakugou telling Deku to get his shit together

He's not fooling anyone. He's whey suspicious.

So are they back to Ochaco/Iida/Deku? Did Todoroki just stick to himself now?

>cowardly raises his hand

You bet I still am. Unintentional traitor Kaminari and "intentional traitor Kaminari who only does whatever he thinks is cool" are still my two favorite possibilities.

>Bakugou proceeds to explode all over Kirishimas hard body with consent.

He's friends with Bakugou now

Todoroki and Bakugou will hang out after this I'm pretty sure.

'I was only pretending to be retarded' is still my favourite theory

It’s time for Todoroki to get his own squad now

I feel like that got btfo in the chapter with Shishikura though. He's dumb. Very much so, even. Good thing for him to take Bakugou's "if you can't control your quirk then you're a loser" advice to heart, though.

I am on that train untill the day it is explicitely said that someone else is the traitor.
He is literally satan

He's not pretending, his actual facial structure changes because he is so stupid. Read the extras

Probably with the rest of Bakugous guy only gang and Tokoyami too.

He'd fit right in, except he isn't the biggest fan of Kaminari, so who knows.

>just getting out of a ruse
>believing another one hori's ruses
Is this the height of irrationality?

"It's just so easy, I can't believe I'm getting away with this!"
- Hori

>He isn't the biggest fan of Kaminari
It's not like he's looking at him like he's retarded unlike Momo. Todoroki just looks like he always did before his fight against Deku, I don't think he dislikes Kaminari in particular

It has to be a double ruse. Aoyama IS the traitor, this chapter is a way to throw us off.

I know, but it's still funny to think about. I laugh every time I look at this sketch, it's like somebody held Todoroki at gunpoint to stand in that sketch.

"I'm pathological, help me"
- Hori

>Expect gay shenanigan fujoshi pandering
>Nigga shat his pant instead

This is gay shenanigan fujoshi pandering though, user. Complete with scat appeal.

I don't understand this chapter

I came into this chapter expecting traitor reveal and instead I got wholesome friendship. Also my boy smiled again. Pretty good chapter in my opinion.

Deku is the cutest kid in the world.

Horikoshi wants to make you feel something for Aoyama before he turns out to be the traitor

Thanks doc

>bellybutton Cyclops
Hori is one of the best mangaka trolls there are.

Cherish it while you can, user. Very soon AM will die and Deku will usurp the world and become manifestation of Justice.

Fuck i'm slow but I realized his hero name "I cannot stop twinkling" is probably in reference to the fact that he can't stop "twinkling" as in shooting lazers without his belt

>Two super move minimum
What will be Deku's second move?

So Aoyama is just a creepy guy with good intentions? I was hoping something creepier like him being a stalker, but then it was a cute chapter i guess, Deku adding one more guy to his friends that will sacrifice himself for his sake. Kind of a gay move but still navel laser is fucking stronk, should have hit Mr Compress in the head tho.

Also, new Momo doujin lads, i think it's an old one but just now got uploaded.

Sure thing. Just like how Deku was “broken” before but not really

Losing All Might is going to throw him over the edge lad.
>New Momo doujin
N-Nani?

>dicks in last thread insisting Aoyama development/reveal/plot is over and done with forever
You don't draw a half-page, close-up, serious sad/guilty expression just to show "You're welcome" or "I'm shitting myself" or "you'll never see me outside background shots again".

DEKU'S HANDS ARE BIGG

Copenhagen Plot Armor

What the fuck, talk about a massive fucking climax
>last week ends on a huge fucking cliffhanger
>turns out it was just Aoyama being SO AWKWARD LMAO and the whole thing is wrapped up in a single issue
I feel fucking robbed. I guess that's what I get for being hyped about potential plot twists in this manga, I guess. Thanks.

How do you even pull off two let alone one "supermove" when your quirk is a fucking tail?

Your denial will only make AfO's grin more sinister when he kill AM in front of Deku.

>kills

I'm really happy Aoyama made Deku happy.

So we got out of the garbage-tier Yakuza arc and we get right in Filler garbage

Supermove: Anal Rape
Supermove: Throat Choke.
Supermove: Nut Cracker

Same but for some reason I feel that this is not over yet, also we're approaching 170

Liu Kang bicycle kick

>more bakugo/deku faggotry
just kill this manga already

How can Kirishima get more than 1 supermove? His whole gimmick is just "get harder so they can't hurt you." He's the epitome of being a 1 trick pony. Could he make supermoves out of cutting things with the jagged edges of his hard form?

train legs and use hidden surprise kicks that are stronger than your tail strikes.

This was a pretty self contained chapter, it's almost like a mini Room King episode, it seems to be completely detached from the rest of the plot

There really isn't much to talk about here besides Aoyama and Deku's relationship and how that might play a role later on in their character development in future chapters, and it probably won't come for a while seeing how this arc is focusing on on Bakugou and Todoroki's remedial exams

Hori is really good for thinking outside the box, I doubt anyone saw the Shoot Style coming when All Might kept telling him to stop copying his moves and search his own style, he will think something for Ojiro

Maybe making a specific part of his body ultra hard

>I doubt anyone saw the Shoot Style coming when All Might kept telling him to stop copying his moves and search his own style,

>"Hey Deku stop copying my moves"
>Every one of All Might's moves is a punch
>Deku starts kicking instead
It's not that radical

Yeah, I can see that happening, like a reverse full cowl

wow so literally nothing happens. I love how everyone was making theory's on how this faggot was confirmed to be the traitor or how he knows about OFA's secret. Don't you fucking losers realize that you're expecting too much from this garbage ?

If he make his body ultra hard, he can become a unstoppable small truck.

>Hori is really good for thinking outside the box

How badly will Kirishima break when it turns out that Giganto is Crimson Riot?

> wholesome friendship
"unnecessary horseshit" fits better

He will cry unmanly tears and snot will be everywhere

Maybe something like gyo from HXH?

All men can do that it's not a superpower

Why was Deku so batshit scared if he knew it was just Aoyama outside his window?

>Kirishima learns how to strengthen his nails and fingers like diamonds
>Beyblade Attack!

>Hori is really good for thinking outside the box
The absolute state of BNHfags

>Guy you barely talk to just creeping outside your window and disappears
Really makes you think

>BNHfags will eat this shit up
It's fucking uninteresting fillershit

>kaminari and mineta bully arc
REJECTED

lame. Even I can do that

It's a shonen universe and he's a guy, it's not like Deku has to worry about creepers taking photos of him in his sleep

Well that was shit.

>Kamui Woods/Mt. Lady confirmed

A team-up arc could be pretty cool, maybe we could get some teams we don't get to see often to see how they interact together, like Deku teaming up with Kaminari and Hagakure or something like that

>Practice to shit out in a string
>Harden your shit
>Instant makeshift weapon for superior range and reach

> bakugou training to become professional jobber

It wouldn't be so insulting if only Deku were a better MC

user pls. Deku shattering all at once is just boring.

That's why Hori's chipping away at him bit by bit and pushing him until it's too much. It's way more delicious.

I picked this back up because I saw someone post the page with Aoyama where it said "that man finally makes his move" or something like that, and this is what I get? Just give me more Momo please.

More focus on Aoyama from now on through interactions with Deku? Good for me.

I hope we get another couple months of comfy filler.

These past couple weeks have had me smiling. And we could definitely use more SoL and worldbuilding.

I want to remain in the happy space user. I really feel the Author will break us bad after this. I am not prepared for that yet.

Not like hori was subtle about it

>I hope we get another couple months of huge bait-and-switch cliffhanger chapter endings
I fucking don't that shit is lame as fuck. Hori is better than this. Don't hype people up for BIG REVEAL if you're not going to deliver on it, and going to do filler shit instead.

>I like cliffhangers and "nothing-the-chapter"s
Kindly throw yourself off the window please.

I feel like authors like this screw over their fan base, there are such long stretches of nothing happening it kills any chance of an consistent anime. It's bleach all over again.

It's the same reason Boruto's probably getting canned.

Ochaco and Iida are so fucking boring. It's like they only exist to say Hello to Deku when he comes to class and just stop breathing the rest of the time.

Why is hatsume so great.