Ok:
Killing Bites
Koi wa Ameagari no You
Fate/Extra

Watchable:
Colors
Darling in the Franxx
Dagashi Kashi

wtf how can someone with taste this shit exist?

I watch these anime right now, it's a bit difficult to watch so much, but I want to watch everything I like.
Beatless
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen
Darling in the Franxx
Death March Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku
Hakumei to Mikochi
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
Killing Bites
Mitsuboshi Colors
Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu
Märchen Mädchen
Overlord II
Pop Team Epic
Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san
Ryuuou no Oshigoto!
Slow Start
Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
Violet Evergarden
Toji no Miko
Yuru Camp

>AOTY:
>Violet evergarden

HAHAHA never.

Crying would not change anything, user. Its already decided.

>AOTY:
>Violet evergarden

>Godtier:
>Death march

why do you fags hate private autism so much?

I hope you are being ironic and not seriously wishing to suggeset that those rankings are wrong.

>no yuribait pandering garbage
shit taste.

I actually loved Citrus first episode, since it exceeded my expectations how well directed it was. But dropped it since read the manga and not interested really in rewatching it since story is meh.

>AOTS
Darling in the Franxx
>Great
Yuru Camp
Violet Evergarden
Sora yori mo tooi basho
>Good
Devilman Crybaby
Cardcaptor Sakura CC
Emiya-San Cooks food for king Arthur like a motherfucking baller OVA
>Meh
Takagi-San Teasefest
Overlord II: Reptilian Boogaloo
>Dropped
Magus Bride Cour 2 (I was actually trying to save you by drowning you in that pond lol)

>Emiya-San Cooks food for king Arthur like a motherfucking baller OVA
Violet-san Cooks food for Gilbert OAV was underwhelming really. They should have hired Yurucamp director.

>VEG above Antarctica and /out/

It is obvious that worldwide masterpiece mainstream classic should be above seasonal otaku anime.

AOTS:
KOKKOKU

GOOD:
koi wa ameagari you ni

WATCHABLE:
CGDCT in Antarctica.

COMFY:
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

TRASH:
everything else

VEG finally moved up to good tier, but is still early to call it AOTS.

It is not AOTS, it is AOTY unless Geass R3 will actually be good or some unexpected masterpiece happens. There just will be more big flops lining up atm like B or new FLCL. The biggest threat to VEG beign AOTY is Kyoani own Tsurune at fall.

>Instagram filters: the animation
>AOTY
go be fat somewhere else

>AOTS
Yorimoi
>God tier
Yuru camp
Evergarden
>Great
Pop team epic
Mitsuboshi
Darling
Slow start
Ramen
>Good
Clear card
Citrus
Mikochi
Katana girls
Dagashi
After the rain
Takagi-san
Takunomi
Overlord 2

I'm enjoying everything I'm watching. Nice.

>Mikochi
Is good, but i just can't stomach sitting through another slow burn sol this season. Sometimes even if the show is great, it has to be sacraficing for time that can be used to argue whose taste is worse on Sup Forums instead.

>AOTS tier
VEG
Yuru Camp

>Great
KoiAme
Cardcaptor Sakura

>Good
Shogi loli
Slow Start
Beatless
Kokkoku

>Ehh..
Franxx
Overlord

>Dropped
Citrus
PTE
Sora Yori

>KoiAme
Is very well directed and beutiful. But manga is trash. Such a waste.

It airs so early though (subs just came out) and everybody is still asleep; late night/early morning Sup Forums is pretty slow. The best time to argue about taste is at the afternoon (4 hours from now)

only good animes in this season are

Citrus
PTE
Yuru Camp
Ito Junji

everything except yuru camp is trash

At very least i expect yurucamp fags to like sorayori, what makes you call it trash?

>AOTY
You do realize it's January, right?

Masterpiece:
N/A

Great:
N/

Good:
Sora yori mo tooi basho
Yuru Camp

Above Average:
Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card-hen
Darling in the FranXX
Gintama Shirogane no Tamashii-hen

Mediocre:
Kokkoku
Violet Evergarden

Dropped:
Death March - Dropped midway through downloading first episode.
Hakumei to Mikochi - Dont find it that comfy or interesting,there are better comfy show this season.
Takagi-san - Should have been a short,cringey,bad voice actor choices 4/10.
Overlord II - Mediocre like S1.
Poputepipikku - Waste of time.

>why do you even watch anime???
i give it 5 minutes before this question pops up

AOTS:
Oni in the Femdom
Great:
Overlord 2 (if you're watching as a secondary)
I want it to be great:
Grancrest Aishela's shota bf

>those who supported Overlord
Coudnt they just write honestly
>"Thanks China! Thanks Bilibili!"

I felt good reading this and I'm not a chink.
You know how Madhouse is/was with 2nd seasons

You don't come across as someone who doesn't like anime, you merely seem jaded.
I more or less agree with your list. I would have put Yuru Camp as great, and Darling as good but it's hard to judge this kind of anime after only 2 episodes.

If they go with what I've read about the ending it'll be confirmed for Trainwreck OTY.

Eh? There is nothing trainwrecky about the VEG ending. The final arc would be quite great, with action, terrorist train hijacking, metal gear Gilbert, Violet Steven Seagal etc but thre is really nothing to label it a "trainwreck" oh wait...you mean.. no. They dont actually wreck the train. Though Violet herself gets wrecked a bit.

Carlos pls.

>AOTY:
???
>Godtier:
Koi
FranXX
Camping
Citrus
>Great or Ok:
Grancrest
Overlord 2
>Garbage and maybe dropped
Antartica
Madchen
Sora yori mo
Beatless
Yorimoi
Kokkoku
Takunomi

Actually haven't watched VEG, Toji no Miko or DevilMan yet.

I’m still not sure if OP is a faggot with shit taste or if he knows all Sup Forums does it’s talk about bad VEG is and put it in their to bait replies.

Either way it’s a bad list.

This offends me on a spiritual level.

It is the objectively best expert representation of refined taste of mature anime veteran and authoritive anonymous.

If you disagree with it, you are wrong and merely reveal that you are not up to apex of anime taste yet. Every selection and placement in the list is carefeully weighted and evaluated. No diviation is allowed.

>GodTier
>Citrus
Please halt this.

AOTY so far is:
Yuru Camp
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen
Darling in the Franxx
Mitsuboshi Colors
Hakumei to Mikochi
Pop Team Epic
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
Beatless
Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu
Märchen Mädchen
Overlord II
Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san
Ryuuou no Oshigoto!
Slow Start
Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
Violet Evergarden
Toji no Miko
Death March Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

AOTS: Darling in the Franxx

Excellent: Koi wa amaegari

Average: Sora yori, citrus, PTE, Killing bites

Below Average: Death March, Violet evergarden, Yuru Camp, Shogi loli, Overlord 2, 7 deadly sins

Only two good shows I can honestly say are good this season from the premise to the execution, and overall entertainment value. Other weekly shows just come and go, but i'm actually excited for new episodes of koi and franxx, and it's been a while since i felt that way.

>God tier
Pop Team Epic
Touken Ranbu S2
>Great tier
Violet Evergarden
Sora Yori Mo Tooi Basho
>It's fun tier
Gakuen Babysiters
Sanrio Danshi
Devilman Crybaby
>Forced Romance tier
Darling in the franXX
Citrus
>Hidden gem of the season
Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens

Koi wa has excellent execution, but story is shit. It only maintains popularity so far since anime took whole three episodes to adapt barely first chapters of manga.

Darling has neither execution nor premise. If you are seriously excited about it, for reasons other it making your dick feel funny - you need help and consultations of medical proffessional to compile for you a personally crafted list of quality anime to watch as remedy.

You are only pretending to be fujioshi, since you are not watching Hataraku-onii san and Yowamushi Pedal

Nice bait

Taste better than yours is not equal bait. If you feel baited, reflect on what aspect of the post triggered you and reconsider, maybe your opinion about the subject might be not as grounded as you believe it to be.

>You are only pretending to be fujioshi, since you are not watching Hataraku-onii san and Yowamushi Pedal
>implying any self respecting fujo would watch that trash
I'm already watching sanrio danshi for the lewd boys which makes my taste questionable.

I hope this is bait.

AOTY
Yuru Camp.

God Tier.
Popteam Epic.
Koi wa Ameagari.
VEG.
Mitsuboshi Colors.
Sora Yori.

Great Tier:
Killing Bites.
Darling in the Franxx.
Takagi-san.
Tonkotsu Ramens.
Overlord II.

Good tier:
Grancest.
Beatless.
Ito Junji.
Hakumei.
Miira no Kaikata

Watchable:
Dagashi Kashi.
Hakyuu Houshin.
Ramen Koizumi.
Slow Start.
Citrus.

Dropped instantly:
Death March.

>Hataraku-onii san
That one is for furfags.

Tried Babyshitters(heh) today and it's passable mush. Would've continued had they not brought in the fuckin pedophile. Any series with a character having nosebleed is instant drop for me.

Oh look a tripfag with shit taste how can that be?

It is for VA fags. The visuals are irrelevant.

>VA fags

But the VAs for the two mains are literally whos.

Koi probably has the best story of any show this season, it's not commonly touched premise and never from this perspective, the characters feel genuine and their romance isn't fetishised. It's a genuinely human story about two people helping one another move on to the next stages in life, given them self worth and confidence, it's really sweet and the director and animator really sells it.

Franxx's premise is quite literally the most interesting, fighting giant robots will never not be cool, but having the it center around the relationship and interaction of characters I quite enjoy only makes it that much better.
There's a lot of time and effort put into small details and character interactions, the make the world feel lived in and the slowly reveal and expand on the setting through casual instances of dialogue.
The execution again is top notch, it has some of the most striking and visually stimulating shots i've seen from this season thus far, a lot of unique motifs and great set up for so much possibility. I actually feel like the story is going to go somewhere and I can't quite predict it, they play with expectations a lot and flip the script here and there, it's exciting.
It's by enlarge the most entertaining show this season, the leads interacting with one another is the biggest appeal to me, it's a show with a story to tell and a message of compatibility and finding relationships that complete you. It's never gets too serious and it loves to make fun of itself and it's genre, it doesn't play it safe and it's unforgivably brazen.
Needless to say I like it a lot, and nothing else this season can compete beside koi wa amaegari.

Franxx is as deep as a puddle and you should feel bad for thinking a fan service show has any thoughts put into it.

>AOTY
Bait thread, stopped reading there.

There is plenty of thought put into the world, characters mechanics and so on, I never said it was deep.

>Good
Kokkoku
Hataraku Onii-san
Miira no Kaitaka
Hakumei to Mikochi
>Ok
Killing Bites
Saiki
Magus Bride
Violet Evergaden
Tonkotsu Ramen

The only thinking done for that show was about how to make the protag the ultimate self insert garbage.

Sugita. The other two are from Dream Festival. They are not "litteral who" - they are more famous than most VAs being TV and movie actors in fujoshi mobage Dream Festival.

Correction, not "actors in fujoshi mobage", but just movie and tv actors.

>being TV and movie actors

So it's not really "VA fags" .

They are watching the show for their voices, not?

They're are literal whos as voice actors so no one will watch it for their voice. Their fangirls might watch it for them but not because they're fans of their voice acting.

This is genuinely funny, furfag paranoia is a little stupid.

AOTY material:
Yuru Camp
Sora Yori
Devilman

Watching:
FranXX
Evergarden
Hataraku Onii-san!

Continuing:
Black Clover
Mahoutsukai no Yome

On the fence:
Junji Ito
Hakumei to Mikochi

Dropped:
Overlord
Death March
Epic
Beatless
Grancrest Senki
Kokkoku
Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
Killing Bites
Toji no Miko
Märchen Mädchen
Hakyuu Houshin Engi

Very Similar to me

What's wrong?
I know the story get overdramatic outta the ass.
It's still better than the alternative, girls trying to be gay without a single consequence in the world.
And I still get yuri with top tier art and animation/direction.

yall niggas posting in a bait thread
I hope you fags will know better than to give OP another (You) from this point on, but I won't get my hopes up

OP here. Never once were Rate The Season So Far threads aimed to be bait. It cannot be helped if it attracts people with shit taste though who cant handle it.

@167611521
Your attempt to squeeze a (You) out of me is admirable, but I am afraid it was a failure.

You bumped the thread, so it wasnt. Don't be a coward, post your rankings.

ITT: user has an opinion, people sperg out

Shit
Pop Team Epic

Don't watch anything else.