Why did naruto ending feel so meaningless and DMCB ending game me the same uneasy feeling evangelion gave me

Why did naruto ending feel so meaningless and DMCB ending game me the same uneasy feeling evangelion gave me

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/7Z7U5VFRYej566YbpcG7FQ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because the ending was happy. both DMCB and evangelion had cryptic endings

>Why did naruto ending feel so meaningless

It didn't? He brought his friend back after many labors and loss of his arm. It was satisfying seeing sasuke with a family. Only issue was the final fight had too much beam shit. Their first VotE fight was better

It didn't feel meaningless, Naruto brought Sasuke back, the major characters had their storylines ended in a mostly happy way. It's endings like EVA's that feel meaningless in comparison.

>DMCB

My brain read that automatically as "Devil May Cry, Baby".

>It was satisfying seeing sasuke with a family.

Thanks you dyslexic fuck now I want a Platinum style Devilman game that I'll never get

Naruto would've been better if Naruto killed Sasuke and they took 2 or 3 chapters detailing him coming to terms with that faggot's death.

>its meaningless
>why?
>because they are happy
Easiest way to spot a college freshman, teenager or double digit IQ animal? They think that "bittersweet" endings are mature and mandatory for the conclusion to be good. For some reaosn it has become very common for a happy ending to be associated with Disney films, and therefore children. Must be sad to live such a life.

Satisfying because it is almost a punisment for him .

It was because his family dynamics are so fucked up that it suits him in a messed up sort of way. I could never imagine that fucker having a normal family.

Naruto and Sasuke was just repeating exact same pattern of muh fight to know true feelings which got stale by the end.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/7Z7U5VFRYej566YbpcG7FQ/

Fuck off you cancerous Narutards

devilman featuring dante from devil may cry
is ryo fucked now?

It didn't feel meaningless to me. They beat each other almost to death and Sasuke finally gave up on his teenage angst and realized Naruto truly is his superior. Naruto got the respect he never could from Sasuke; Sasuke GREW UP and the era of constant war in the ninja world finally ended. Seems like a pretty decent conclusion to the series to me. You've been too infected by Hollywood's tendency to end things with some good but some hearthwrenching evil to steal the joy. Naruto was 700 episodes/chapters, no one wants to see it have some asshole of an ending

They're both shit

because, one is shit and the other is a slightly less shittier

Devilman is good, you contrarian faggots. Go back to watching your shitty CGDCT anime.

Because you already disliked Naruto so it will have no meaning for you.

Devilman is good but Crybaby is trash

>Devilman is good
look at this retard

Shitty gif from a shitty anime, unsurprisingly.

Do you guys think it's worth watching the last arc of naruto?
I stopped watching like 10-15 episodes into the beginning of that endgame war

go away gigguk

>K-On is shitty
You are both retards.

Sasuke>Crybaby Ryo

Getting cucked by boobs or death, what would you prefer?

because naruto's WAS meaningless. none of the characters were interesting, there were no valid ideological conflicts, there wasn't anything at stake, it was just all superficial garbage

I do wonder if Akira/Amon ever really stood a chance of winning against Ryo/Satan.

I'd be inclined to think not, but then again the demons are supposed to adapt,become stronger and overcome.

Database of Modern Chinese Buddhism?

>I do wonder if Akira/Amon ever really stood a chance of winning against Ryo/Satan
Nope.

angels are in an entirely different league compared to demons and Satan is among the strongest of the angels