imgur.com/a/IStiu
wasabisyrup.com/archives/d5WA5Thct9Q
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/892/page/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>5 minutes
*hours

>people unironically thought this panel meant nothing
Feels good to be in the right side of history

I'm going to be on the Pudding side of history.

Somebody translated the Korean version but not the full chapter
imgur.com/a/IStiu

>I love you too Nami
Kek. Fun stuff

I knew it! I just did

My man Sanjj

niggerstream wont release it until their ad view quota is fulfilled.
they are not worrying about competition either since JB confirmed they ain't releasing soon.

What a shit arc it was

Earlier Sanji thought Nami proposed to him.
Now he thinks she loves him.

Does Sanji think they are a thing now? Is that why he is ignoring Pudding?

How does that work?

cute! Cute! CUTE!

Raws here

wasabisyrup.com/archives/d5WA5Thct9Q

>destroy the cake and everyone dies
>Crew leader dies

Such a hard choice

>raws
Fuck off you fucking casual.

They unironically think their delusions are facts and call Oda a hack when the facts don't align with their delusions

>His own mom
>What do you think Kaido or BB would do as soon as they heard that BM is dead?
From his point of view they are all doomed anyway.

Sanji ignores Pudding because he never loved her in the first place. Everything else before that was his delusional desperation to keep the crew and Zeff safe.

Teach would try and take over her territory
Kaido would investigate what killed her for his hobby

What I'm saying is that they would be killed by either or even the WG.

So is Luffy done for? What is going on?

>imgur.com/a/IStiu
Chapter is done translatng, thank you to whoever did this, I was getting crazy from not reading any spoilers. I expected a twist so I didn't want to spoil it but I guess I really shouldn't have bothered.

either that or all the siblings gather and live on one island
Without Linlin to hold it all together they'd be strong and nonthreatening enough to survive

But that's losing everything like Marco did

How the fuck does that even work?

Can you please dump It? It is not letting me download it

Good translation

Kek Oda delivered this chapter

This has to be the edgiest translation.

A new One Piece chapter will generate so many visits that it's better to wait until it's time to rake up the next bunch of ad views. It's about keeping the readers on their site for as long as possible.

Could you get a better translation?

Yeah well fuck them everyone should just go and flood reddit and every other cancerous OP community with this link imgur.com/a/IStiu

Huh so it was on purpose. I knew it

Why would people be there if the chapter is not out?

Shut up and take it you ungrateful MS and jamini dick sucking cunt. These retards are playing with you. It's not like any dialogue in this chapter needs state of the art translations anyways. It's pretty straghtforward

>Nami giving Pudding the cold shoulder
/ourgirl/

Reading other manga?

Because everyone keeps refreshing like mad while they're waiting.

ty based gook, hope you read this

Then why would they delay One Piece? Isn't the first one to get it out gets more views?
Why not use adblock?

What the fuck are you talking about? How does having adblock prevents people from pressing f5?

Honestly what are the odds of not being born deformed in the Charlotte family?

>deformed
What? You mean the legs? They are long legs you know

Does Sanji think he is a couple with Nami though? What I said is true. I wouldn't put it pass him hahaha

Middle one is deformed though

Probably not but that's just my opinion, hancock had that gag running for a while before we clearly heard Luffy that he wasn't marrying her.

Thanks user.
Chances of this being a Luffy vision? That last panel with the laugh gives it away for me.
It's just how she would look in a vision

>nothing happening: the chapter

I hate that Katakuri needed exterior help to make a decisive blow on Luffy.

Oda is emphasizing Flampe too much, there's probably some shenanigans going on here

That doesn't look like a mini explosion. It really does look like he took out a chunk of luffy's torso in luffy's vision

Difference being that Nami never denied it. You're probably right though user. I'm just trying to have a conversation about it

I miss Zoro

>Jinbe has two arms

>luffyfags being this desperate
Hahaha

Either that or it is a explosion. But if Luffy really gets up from a knockout will be weird to me.

It seem like Flampe's ability is to pin down people. If is not Luffy's vision, Kataguri may get angry for her intrusion and Luffy may try to get away or actually hit him for good.

This is pretty much Luffy vrs Lucci.

Getting hugs from girls who aren't family is the best. I miss that one girl I used to work with. Shame she was a lesbian.

Wait when did flambe stop him? I didn't see that

It wouldn't make any sense for it to be a vision, this scene is from Katakuri's internal pov.

Why does this feel like another copy-paste ending situation?

oh, now I get it. That dot in the distance coming towards Luffy is a bullet from one of those Flanpè's snipers

read the page again slowly this time

>His own mom
is going to kill him anyway for lying.

why didn't luffy dodge that bullet?

Not everyone is that smart.
You'd be surprised how many non-adblock users out there.
You'd be even more surprised that there are people who believes that the ad revenue is only enough to cover their server bills.

He's tired, slow, and his CoO was completely focused on Katakuri, making him weak to snipers.

>Anyways, It looks like yall got fucked up
Jesus Christ, kek

No, Luffy was not pinned down, but her shot hit his leg and he noticed the dart on the ground. Do not know what Oda is implying here but it was way too emphasized to not be important.

Look at the last panel though

Getting tired of this garbage not going anywhere.

Who the hell even going to translate it this early? MS will probably be on sunday and Jaimini's only uploaded 891 yesterday.

There is a reason why she's the boss of Katakuri fangirls; Luffy is going to expose his secret to her.

fucking hack

>not enjoying the adventure

With this I am now convinced the whole situation can only be resolved with Mama eating the cake and stopping her own crew from pursuing the SH as thanks for the cake.

And he is ready for that, he did it to save his siblings. I doubt he even thinks he is making it out alive out of this.

>no chapter next week

This notice how he isn't weighting his own life in the balance at any moment during the chapter. Sasuga best boy.

Well true you could make the argument the chapter is from omniscient pov with this but certainly not that it's Luffy's pov.

What does Nami trying to seek out in Sanji's face?

>When the SaNa shippers come out

This arc was so enjoyable before Oda decided to do some dressrosa bullshit and draw out this chase and luffy's fight. I like the arc but jeez nigga, get on with it.

>shippers
I'm pretty sure it's just one guy answering himself.

Welp, Sanji degraded back to an idiotic goofball permavirgin.

Tbh nothing shipable in 4 person grouphug. And Nami was in tears because Pedro sacrificed himself for the crew. And Brook cut in. Nami clearly doesnt seek for Lanji's touch personally as shown from Nami's reaction when Lanji tries to hug her. Funny how Nami has nothing against Luffy's touch.

>degrade back to
Are you implying he ever graduated from that? Because he didn't.

>Degrade

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/892/page/1