Leave Jiren to me

leave Jiren to me

Why did you cut the lower corner ? Afraid anonymous hackers would blow up your dog or something ?

I two want to know the reason for this.

I three want to know the reason for this

I four am curious of what would cause one to cut a corner off a image

I five am interested in the reason for this

Her transformed version is doable, but Android 21's base form does things to my dick!

i six am intrigued by this decision

it's a /vg/ thing to avoid circlejerking and blacklisting

Reminder that Gero impregnated this.

Reminder than Dr. CHADro could've just become the richest man on Eath, for building machines stronger than Frieza the Emperor of Space, infinite fuel and never aging cyborgs. He could build his waifu younger too.

Instead, this CHAD never forgot his true objective: killing Son Goku.

It's sad that there weren't that many relevant females in DBZ from a fighting perspective. Toriyama needs to get used to drawing the ladies I think to please his fans.

>take Dexter
>age him up
>genderbent him
>call her android 21

What did they mean by this

>pink skin isn't a searchable tag

She's a milf?

Anime adaptation when?

She´s Android 16´s mother.

That's not sad, it's pleasing.

Damn!

Wait wait, I thought he was a full blown robot in the anime. Am I wrong?

His appearance was based on Gero's dead son, that was a soldier in the RR Army.

16 is based on a real human who's dead now.

Android 16 is an incomplete android designed by Dr. Gero to be created exclusively from synthetic technology. He was modeled on Gero's dead son, a high-ranking Red Ribbon soldier long ago felled by an enemy bullet. In his affection, Gero made him powerful, but did not want him to be destroyed in battle, so he made him gentle.

Eh, much prefer her 'android' look.
Majin girls are old hat now, she's not even the hottest one I've seen.

How long after the fact did Toriyama come up with that justification to try and explain the nonsensical existence of 16.

Originally Gero didn't want him activated because he was too dangerous/difficult to control.

>Majin girls are old hat now, she's not even the hottest one I've seen.
You better shut your fucking dirty whore mouth.

wtong

>Hurr I look ten but am actually am ten thousand years old
>Hurr I look like an adult woman but am actually an underaged waifushit
What the fuck Nippon?

Mass production when?

It's taken from a stream, the cutout bit is a facecam

I am just wondering why he did not plop his brain into a stronger Android body. After making the Android twins you would think he would upgrade his body into a stronger and younger robo body.

They're both pretty cute. I just wish her Majin form didn't come with a massive downgrade in intelligence, maturity, and rationality.

Because Toriyama was a hack that made up shit as he went along, and wasn't even a competent writer to begin with.

Her tails is like she's just shitting out a penis.

Also how are otaku meant to be attracted to a mature rational woman?

Because Toriyama was convinced that old geezer and fatass are not cool enough to be new villains.

fuck, thats pretty impresive desu

Why didn't he just kill them all with a chemical weapon?

Literal gods are weak against tear-gas, the whole reason Trunks came back in the first place is because Goku would have died from eating too many space Big-Macs.
Why didn't just create an Android 19 that was constantly shitting out a deadly virus silent-but-deadly style, would have killed them before the dumb 1-v-1 bullshit was over.

So was Goku's heart virus something related to his genetics or what? If so, why hasn't Gohan been affected by it?

Why did Gero take the guise of an old man? He could have been anything he wanted to be.

He could have been a woman. That would've been weird.

At least he didn't make himself into Goku, like some lameass faggots.

>can compete with the series' strongest fighters
Android 21 confirmed Angel & Grand Priest level

Which one is the right one?

The human looking version is what Gero's wife looked like. The Buu looking version is the androids 'true' form because she's basically just another Cell except this one has some of Buu's cells.

Also whoever designed her animations in the game is a massive vorefag.

She's going through her memories in the same breath she wonders why she was created and wishes to investigate that once this mess is over, then plot happened and she.

How shit will the story arc when they cram her into the anime be?
They've moved up their money milking tech, now actually cross-pollinating the actual series with videogame shit.

So who had the better Majin girl? Xenoverse or Fighterz?

21 isn't even a Majin though.

Xenoverse was generally good in that they let you make created characters that weren't just more goddamn saiyans.

Though it lost points for not being able to give saiyan's tails outside of the saiyan armor costumes, and how the 'super form' for majin players was just turning into Kid Buu with a fixed moveset.

Android 21 isn't even a proper majin, she's lacking most of their most distinctive/erotic features.
Its more like Toriyama vaguely remembered majin buu and quickly filled in a blank female template before calling it a day.

Never she was one of a kind

21 doesn´t even have steamholes

True, she's basically just some shitty normie chick in bodypaint.

I’ve been looking for this gif

Goku no, you have a wife

Their marriage is basically yet to be consummated, could be annulled in a second.

Pretty sure Chi-Chi just jerked him off into a cup each time to birth Gohan and Goten.

Some of the Hero stuff looks like absolute trash.

The only thing can remember liking from it is FINALLY seeing adult versions of Gotenks.

>GT didn't have Goten and Trunks go along with Goku
why

Would’ve slowed him down. Thankfully trunks went by himself.

Because pedo fanservice pan of course.

So this chad used to be a looker a long time ago huh?

WEW LAD
E
W

I WAN'T 21 TO RIDE ME SILLY

Do you really want 16 as an in-law?

>Not wanting a mother-son robo-threesome
faggot

16 doesn't have genitals.

He's entirely mechanical.

Its like modding your PC for better performance.

Do not fuck the robot

>Not fucking 21 while 16 looks at you in the eye from the corner

Don't be a Luddite, user.

Why?

Why not?

What would it feel like to stick your dick in a Majin steamhole?

I will never not be mad over Videl

IMAGINE

isnt this gif even older than the first xenoverse? i wonder what the maker of it though when the game first came out.

steaming hot.

HHHAHAHAHAHA..

Jiren will fuck you..

>Heroes
That’s from fusions

Because Toriyama can't write for shit

I think she'd just be a background or cameo character. I doubt they'd actually seriously integrate her in a story line.

>not 100 year old loli body
One job

not him but the first time i saw that character was in deviant
art in 2007

I think the thing that a lot of people get annoyed about is that she doesn't really feel like a Dragon Ball character.

yeah most Dragon Ball fans prefer characters with a penis

She propably isn't (much) more powerful than Buuhan, you have to remember that she got taken care of while everyone was weakened.