BOZEBEATS chapter 3

BOZEBEATS chapter 3 netabare.city/archives/18977

Act-tage chapter 2 netabare.city/archives/19103

Dunno why people are shitting on Bozebeats. Chapter 3 looked very badass. And gave me some City Hunter vibes

better than chapters 1-2

I dunno about you guys but i like AA more than BB already, mainly because how unusual it is.

Act-tage 2 was fun. Relationship between MC and director looks funny

Cause it’s mediocre.

According to the comments, Act-age is similar to Kasane and Hibiki.

If it has cliches it'll get shit on. This isn't even that bad desu

The shitty engrish remind me of Bleach.

>draw a girl
>call it male mc
Why is this allowed?

>we want the Kubo audience

is the printing quality really this bad or is the scanner just retarded and can't into black levels?

>dem legs
10/10
Would fuck until he's a quivering mess.

Exorcism on motorcycles.

Is it me or did the mangaka hit the perfect balance of feminine and masculine features for a trap?

Post link of BB CH2

Hibiki is the best comparison, although Kei is considerably less autistic than Hibiki and is able to show human-like emotions and react like a normal girl would react to seeing herself in a CM.

Indeed.
A pity he cut his hair, though.

I didn't read chaper 3 yet, but chapter 1 was very cliché, and 2 as painfully chessy. People shit on it because it is every exorcist manga ever.

It would've been harder to draw him with long hair, I think it is a reasonable decision from the mangaka, he's most likely struggling already to keep up with the hectic schedule.

Kei is gonna MeToo Kobayashi if he keeps it up.

Age-Gap is fucking hot

>And didn’t wear a helmet.
Where r the useless cops?

Cracking down on people who upload manga to the internet, I presume.

He literally has a white van from which he grabs high school girls to star in his "films"

she needs an adult
she needs an adult

The doujins write themselves

Speaking of doujins, I hope Bozebeats sticks around long enough for there to be Madoka rape doujins.