You forgive her, right?

You forgive her, right?

>Divine cockblocking for all 600+ pages of the manga

Nah actually I’m still salty

for what she did, it would take something huge for me to reconsider any opinion that I currently have for the character.

Imagine how good the first creampie must feel.

Wait, I'm reading this. What happens at the end? I feel like a lot of people hate it.

Whatever retardation happens in the manga doesn't change how much I love the original OVA and both seasons of the t.v. show.

fuck the movie though

>cucking best boy for years
NO

>600+ pages
>approximately 3 whole manga

that series was really short or really bad to be axed so soon

>ruggarell's wife

I never actually liked her, the MC, or their relationship, so I was never angered by the reveal, and thus, have nothing to forgive

all the goddesses who come to help people in need are perfectly fine with one time fuck but since keichi??? was being cheeky and asked for a goddess for the rest of his life god divine castrated him and made sure he will never get any.

it was monthly

Everyone is saying she cucked the MC a lot. Who did she fuck? Also, how did this manga end?

>she cucked the MC a lot
theoretically she would still be called to "help" people. and most common wish is one night stand so...

Skuld was better.

Oh boy.

She liked the protag and basically groomed him to be her future husband. God made him borderline gay so he'd never have sex with anyone else and they monitored him for a while to make sure he has no urge to breed belldandy.

What about and ?
Is that true? The goddess hotline is a glorified prostitution service?

>to make sure he has no urge to breed belldandy
WHAT THE FUCK

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

yes

You can wish for whatever you want.

I thought what they did was basically deactivate his lust for Belldandy, but didn't stop him from feeling sexually attracted to others

I kinda suspect that guys who'd wish for a quick fuck from them probably wouldn't be eligible in the first place for the service

I'm just going to put this out there, don't read the FUCKING SPOILER because there's going to be a HUGE shit opinion within it.

**One of the best manga/animu series for NTR doujins, I almost got them all the translated one's as my favorite's, wish Joy_Division would release more of the pinup stuff. The only reason the NTR works so well is that "hypothetically" it's plausible based on the original story with the god's screwing Keiichi over with the whole forced impotency and how the goddess hotline work**

And that's my shit filled opinion

There's nothing wrong with a goddess having sex with multiple men. K1 only asked her to stay with him, never to fall in love with him.

didn't Joy Division make OMG NTR doujins for twenty years or something?
Or was that some other circle?

Wasn't the author cheating on his wife aswell? Seems fitting.

Except Ah Megami-sama NTR doujins have existed since the story started, well before this reveal happened. The reveal almost made it hilarious in retrospect. The thing is, while Belldandy is the NTR queen because of it, it's all just doujin work.

He didn’t specifically wish not to be screwed over :^)

There's nothing to forgive. She was way out of the little cuck's league.

Not really sure how I would feel in the MC's place. It certainly would feel like a betrayal, but then again there is otherwise no way I could've scored a gf like that.

Cuckoldry and emasculation