So when a girl says to another girl she wants to make friends, does that basically mean she wants to fuck?

So when a girl says to another girl she wants to make friends, does that basically mean she wants to fuck?

Yes

No the real question is why is Arthur Pendragon, the fucking eternal king of Albion, the wielder of the sacred sword Excalibur a fucking cute loli now!?

Is this what he meant when he would come back to save Albion one day!?

>her name is Arthur Pendragon
>its not her book
>that's her real name
Thanks Japan.

Basically.

obviously

How many friends will she make? Will she friendship every girl from every country?
This is starting to become far more lewd the more I think about it.
Is this some jap colonization fantasy?

She wants to be fucked.

She's a slut who literally wants to fuck her big sister.

Villains with lovercraft books when?

It's not like they're the first but at some point I hope someone makes an actual manga of the legend of King Arthur and makes him a boy; I wouldn't even mind if he's a young pretty boy or something, just get his fucking gender right.

I also wouldn't mind if the myth got changed a little... Or a lot. Fuck Malory.

>based on the shitty french cuck books
>not the original geoffrey of monmouth book where Arthur is the first king fighting against dragons and supernatural enemies.

FUCKING FRIENDSHIP

That's what girls' friendship is about.

All I see is a cute belly button, but the anime hasn't even showed it yet like in this cover. Fuck this shit.

Geoffrey was just writing history fanfics to wank the British and Arthur was one of his overpowered OCs.

Is the show really gonna turn dark and gory?
I'm scared, I just want happy lesbian battle harem.

>fanfic
>includes actual fucking kings we know existed
>literally one of the most historically accurate sources of information about he lineage of the kings of albion
ok

Taking established facts and making up stories around them is pretty much exactly what fanfiction is, yes.

Yeah man, Geoffrey is extremely reliable. I liked the part where his fictional king of Britain defeated a fictional roman emperor and thus had Britain conquer all of continental Europe. Really reliable stuff.

>cuck cuck cuck
Go back.

You teafags are so funny.

>take a great story of the first king who wields a supernatural sword and fights dragons and monsters
>make it into a story of how the king is a literal cuckold
You frogs are fucking obsessed with cuckoldry its not my fucking fault you inject your shit tier fetish into everything.

I fucking doubt it will.

>cuck cuck cuck
Go back.

>literally child posting
Keep repeating what you want kiddo. Go on. Have a temper tantrum child. Kick those feet and wave your hands and keep repeating the same line over and over again like a 5 year old.

That'll make you look like a grown up. :)

>Although credited uncritically well into the 16th century, it is now considered to have no value as history. When events described, such as Julius Caesar's invasions of Britain, can be corroborated from contemporary histories, Geoffrey's account can be seen to be wildly inaccurate.

>hurr, it's more accurate than the vulgate cycle!

Whatever dude, keep believing that you Brits were kangs of Europe.

>cuck cuck cuck
Goo back.

On Sup Forums whenever anyone says anything it means they want to fuck

Fuck you.